LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, but battery life could be lots better

Mainly carpet, but also some tiles. I am happy with its suction and all round performance, but, and it's a big BUT, I am disappointed in the battery life. I need to buy one new battery right now, after a little over 2 years, where the cleaner is used just once each two weeks in my 4 bedroom , not overlarge, sole occupancy house. Most of the tiles are cleaned with a HiZero sweeper / mop. Like Geoff -(review 17 Dec 20), I am interested in learning how to extend battery life.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$800.00.

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Cleans well with multiple options on different surfaces

The attachments make this vacuum suitable for multiple surfaces. We have a 25 square house with carpet and tiles throughout. The battery life could be better as we need to use both batteries on low power to get through the house

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$1,000.00.

Geoff

Thanks LGA Social media team. Is there a way of improving the battery life? I'd be interested in your advice.

Nico

NicoBrisbane

Household asset

Purchased in April 2020.

pawan

pawanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for 3 months

I bought this product in July 2020, it was good, but suddenly it’s motor stopped working. I went to good guys from where I bought it but it doesn’t have any replacement warranty just the repairable but if they repair how long it gonna work may be another 3 months. So I strongly recommend DO NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. I don’t know when it gonna come back. I can’t survive without vacuum so I have to spend money again to buy this. I will update again you guys once I got response from LG. At present bad experience with LG and good guys.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$650.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Sucked in

Sucked inGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't live without it

I was vacuuming and last week and then the battery stopped the motor, I diligently replaced with another LG battery and now the whole unit has stopped. I am most unhappy as I cannot live without it. I did expect the two batteries to last much longer. I actually do not beleive that it is battery trouble, I think it is the motor but I am not an engineer ! What should I do? Can't take it back to shop in Melbourne as shops are not open. Where is the LG service centre in Melbourne? Tried calling LG but could not get through to anyone. I threw out the box so I don't have all the specific details that are on the box like model number and my receipt details were stuck on there too. I just want my silver stick vac to work again. :(

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for A$750.00.

Andree MansourSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor suction disappointing product

I bought the LG Cord ZeronA9 vac stick in May 2020 from Harvey Norman. It has poor suction and have to go over and over same areas but still very weak suction. Took it back into retailer to complain. They told me to clean filters every time I use it as it is " a high maintenance vac stick" .Have been cleaning filters but it makes no difference. Won't be buying LG again.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Andree Mansour

Yes but what are you going to do for me? I am a dissatisfied customer with a virtually useless product which I paid around $700 for.

ptodd256

ptodd256Sydney, NSW

When things go wrong

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$697.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Loi

LoiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Great Time Saver

I use the LGCordZeroA9 on carpet and tiled floor in my rented unit.It goes easy on both surfaces picking up ground in dirt and dust in the carpet.Its so quick I spend less time vacuuming.Great suction and easy to empty.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$649.00.

LG A.LG

I Looooove this vacuum cleaner!

I got my son to buy me this vacuum cleaner in Australia and send it to me here in New Zealand, as no one sells it here. I read many reviews of many stick vacuums and was set on this one. I love that I can vacuum and mop at the same time. This is the best feature in my opinion, but there are many other things I love about it too.
My one disappointment was that no one would ship it with two batteries and so I only got one and will have to wait until my son can finally come and visit again before I can get the second battery.
Also as there are no stockists here, I am a little worried if something goes wrong. However this was the only one i wanted and as I said before,I LOVE it!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles

SonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Requiring replacement batteries after 2.5 years

I bought the A9MULTI2X in 2018 and paid a lot for it. It worked reasonably well and was very easy to use, especially on floorboards. It was good having 2 batteries. Now, 2.5 years later, I have to replace both batteries. If I'd known this was going to happen, I wouldn't have bought this particular stick vacuum cleaner.

Purchased in March 2018 at The Good Guys for A$850.00.

Son

Thank you to Alicia at LG. I have now been offered two free new replacement batteries for the A9MULTI2X. I am very happy about this as this stick vacuum is very handy for doing floorboards in a house. Thanks again.

Mira

Mira

Great product when not broken. Bad after sales service.

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys Online store.

Ken G.North-West & West coast, TAS

An Expensive Failure

Almost 2 years ago we tossed up between the latest Dyson and the LG A9. The clincher was the second battery so we could the whole house which is average sized. One battery died within 9 months. Replaced under 12 month warranty. The 2 year warranty for the actual cleaner expires next month. The second battery has died and they cost about $50 to replace. The performance has reduced markedly. Cost $850. An expensive failure. Should have spent a few hundred dollars and got the Dyson V11. I cannot recommend the LG A9X2.

Purchased in September 2018 at Bing Lee Online store for A$850.00.

Geeman

GeemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really is great

I never thought i would be excited about a Vacuum Cleaner but here we are. Works really well on carpets and tiles, has a spare battery that can stay on the unit to charge. Really easy to clean and does the job great. Very light and easily manoeuvrable, really makes you wonder why they still sell the old style vacuums.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$799.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Vacuum

We were looking for a vacuum that goes with multiple floors and this one suited well. It gives you the option for mop as well and various attachments. It is a bit heavy to use but overall easy to clean and store with the stand.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$900.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Loudie

LoudieSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!!

So we had a Dyson for a number of years and died a month ago ,so I chose to purchase the LG cord zero as I had read some great reviews plus I liked the extra battery, attachments that came with it but I wasn't so sure about the drive mop head as I didn't think I would use it.
I have timber floor throughout my house including bedrooms, and its great! I am so happy with my purchase, the suction is fantastic ,love using the different attachments,but the mop head is wonderful! My floors looked like they have been buffed and were shiny and the fact that it vacuums and mops at the same time means you don't waste time vacuuming first!
Thanks LG!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Khlo

KhloSydney, NSW

It’s pretty good, but the suction could be better

I bought this vacuum because it has 2 batteries, so longer life while vacuuming. Although it sucks good, but if the canister that holds the dust full or even half full, the suction becomes weak.

It’s good on floor board and tiles, but not great when using it for vacuuming my car.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Sandi

SandiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy clean!!!

Powerful and easy cleaning! Have used it on indoor and outdoor tiles primarily, and carpet. Picks up debris very well. A breeze to clean the filter and to empty. Inclusion of multiple attachments and 2x batteries are a plus!

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$679.00.

Kev H

Kev HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Versatile Stick Vacuum Cleaner

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$805.00.

JillWestern Australia

Battery review.

I find it ok to use does the job, not as powerful as I would like, need to use turbo boost at times. The complaint is changing the batteries, it is nearly imposible to remove from the machine.

Purchased in September 2018 for A$899.00.

Jill

I would like a member of LG to come and show me how to remove the battery without breaking my fingers. It is almost impossible to remove there must be an easier way or it may be faulty.

Courtney

CourtneySouth West, QLD

Help Lg. No response after multiple emails

Loved it when it was working. My review is mainly based off support. Brought in December. Multi head no longer spins!

Taken all the right steps to contact support and nothing.

Spent $1000 and having a hard time. Disappointed.
Please contact me lg

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Product is usedRarely

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry
kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod
Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$884.00A$749.00A$834.00A$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual