LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 (page 3 of 4)

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

jj17

jj17Victoria

USELESS IN THE CAR

Do yourself a favour and buy it!

Had this vacuum for well over a year and it's the best thing. I worked were I sold both this and the Dyson and I'd always recommend. Forget the ear squealing noise, the lg is quieter. No hand cramps from holding the trigger it's just press and go. Battery run out, no drama put in the other one! Great for rental properties with the stand and properties with pets.

Douggie

Douggie

Great upgrade from Dyson

Steven Bull

Steven BullCooranbong

Fantastic

Used first time today - extra battery great as first battery ran out. Mop attachment brought timber floors up beautifully. Gets under furniture really well, extension brilliant as I am tall. I found it easy and light to use. Cleaned dog hair off rug no problems. Very happy so far

Great Vacuum but the battery life is atrocious!

This is a great vacuum don't get me wrong, it vacumms very well. The batteries are however are a different story. At the start they would vacuum for at least 20 minutes and after a few months you will only get a minute out of each battery. Absolutely terrible battery life even when on charge all the time. I have two batteries, however struggle to vacuum my small house with two.

Kerri5

Kerri5South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT

I have had three Dysons and this vacuum is outstanding. The attachments and stand is really convenient and the quality of the dust suction is really good. The turbo function is excellent and it is quite easy to clean. Make sure you wash out all the bits so the suction is good but this is usual. The additional battery is essential and allows me to clean my big home.

Sarah Elali

Sarah ElaliSydney, NSW

Best hand held vacuum ever

I have tiles and carpet at home and this cordless vacuum cleans both surfaces so well! I would never try another vacuum brand - the ease of removing hair and dirt makes this product my favorite!

Anthony Bevitt

Anthony BevittSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Vacuum, Extra Battery is a Bonus!

Mork

MorkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

BRILLIANT

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does the job with ease

Great lightweight cordless vac. Vacuums hard floors and carpets with ease.
My Grandaughter ( who is 6 ) loves using it and can't wait to show me how much dirt has been vacuumed up.
The 2 batteries are good value although 1 is plenty for most jobs.
It only has a small collection bin so you must empty it fairly regularly.
If you let it get too full you have to take the filter out to get all the fluff out.
It is definitely easier to use for smaller jobs than getting out the electric powered machine.
Keep an eye on special pricing as at full price it is expensive.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Great for People with Arthritis

When you have Arthritis in your hands , you are challenged, in more ways than you can imagine.

This Cordless stick vac is great . It does’t have a trigger, theirs an off / on button, so you don’t have to hold anything on or down .

Extending , changing heads are easy as well, even emptying the canister isn’t that painful.

I’m not saying it’s painfree , nothing is , but when you want to or have to vacuum, this makes it a little less painful.

Keep a look out for specials , I received a box of attachments and 12 bottles of wine FREE
Win win here

AshK

AshK

2 battries makes this really amazing.

I was completely done with stupid cords. We are living in a wireless age. I completely got rid of my large corded Dyson and switched to this. We have luxury vinyl planks and I would only recommend this with hard floors. Works really well cleaning the car too.

shez

shezSouthwest, VIC

Excellent model, great value & price

Carpet, rugs, tiles and timber polished floor boards.
Performance on all surfaces, really satisfied, better than expected. Really happy with the ease of disposing of dust/dirt unit and cleaning of vacuum filter system

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best in the market. Hard floor, pet or carpet. Sucks everything..everywhere..

Good suction. Value for money. I have a wooden floor in the drawing room, tiles in the kitchen ans carpet in the bedroom. Works absolutely fine. Not overrated like otger big names.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond disappointed

We live in a two story house and have three boys, so thought the stick vacuum would definitely be beneficial. We decided to spend the $890 (on sale), for what we believed was to be great quality etc from a trusted brand, as we have.LG TVs and also our fridge. However, in the five months that we’ve owned it, it’s spent 3 of those months with the technicians being fixed and is currently still there. We purchase the vacuum with the Good Guys and I’m currently in the process of trying to get a refund. Both Lg and the store, are telling me that a refund is not an option and the vacuum with be fixed and returned. From this experience, I will never make an Lg purchase again,,

Damon S.

Damon S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good vacuum - AWFUL warranty service

Was very good when working. Stopped turning on after 6 months. Contacted LG and had it sent to the closest repair agent. It's now been 7 weeks since I dropped it off and it's no closer to being fixed. LG seems unable to send the parts to the repair agent and after several phone calls and emails back and toward I am just sick of it. Having to go through ACCC now to see was constitutes 'reasonable repair time. All in all AVOID and buy the Dyson.

jji

jjiSydney, NSW

LG Cord Zero A9Master2X

Absolutely love this vac as I use it on my floor boards, ceramic tiles & rugs & it does a wonderful job!
It has 2 batteries which are interchangeable, so when one goes flat there’s always a back up battery on hand .
The handle has a comfortable grip to it & it also has a suction control panel which allows you to select the suction by using a + or - option. Bin is easy to empty too. Well worth the money .

Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dad

Very versatile cleaner that is easy (and even fun) to use!

Richie

RichieNSW, 2155

A well crafted time-saving vacuum stick!

I can't believe I have lived without this vacuum stick before now! Once you try a stick you can't ever imagine lugging a machine around, let alone plugging it in and re-plugging it multiple times! Vacuuming is so quick and so effortless, particularly stairs. Supplying 2 batteries is also a really smart idea (sorry Dyson).

Todd

ToddWestern District, VIC

No reason to buy a Dyson. Excellent machine!