LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (14) · No
  • Battery Life

Karla

KarlaAU

Not worth the money

I used this on hard floors and very low pile carpet. It’s constantly blocks up, leaves dust marks all over the carpet and suction is soooooo bad. Will not pick up smallest of tiny pebbles. Over priced for a rubbish product. Will not be buying anything LG again.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $497.00.

Paul-W

Paul-WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regret this purchase, didn't last 12mths

Had it for 10 mths and not happy at all, should have returned it after a week, mop attachment struggles to make pads damp, kills batteries really quick, if you have kids that drop bits and pieces then forget it. Neither head (carpet or hardfloor) will suck up skittles or smarties for example, I have to push them around and then vac them up without a head attachment on. Now the motor has stopped working, lights come on but the motor doesn't. I am told that now I have to take it to a service centre (over an hr round trip) and then they take 8-12 days to assess it, then they order replacement parts, wait for them and then fix it.
So its not ideal to have pets and kids and no vac for a month.

Purchased in March 2020 for $950.00.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
tmack

tmack

DOA power mop. Poor outcome with resolution - video

Purchased in September 2020.

Floor TypeTiles
Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Worst. Vacuum. Ever.

Save your hard earned and spend it on anything BUT this machine. Absolutely no suction. No battery longevity. This is the worst ornament I have ever wasted my money on.

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $650.00.

absolutely rubbish

got this vacuum 1.5 years and 9 months it's with the repair center, send it back 3 times to repair but the same problem still remind. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!
It will keep switching from lower mode to higher mode by itself and the battery will finish in 10mins. i better buy a broom than this rubbish

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman for $700.00.

Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fire risk! Spend over 1k to be left with no vac after it smokes up

worked okay for couple of months
charged it one day and I usually don't vac at night but my daughter had sand on the carpet so 8pm go to get the vac off charge and I smell smoke, I open the top where the filter is and smoke comes out, all of it is burning hot and melting! I would hate to think what would have happened if I didn't need to use it that night! It was in the laundry next to my 3 young kids rooms and lg don't seem to care at all!!

Purchased for $1,099.00.

Floor TypeTiles
mabajhac

mabajhacHunter Region, NSW

worst vacuum ive ever used

I spent over 600 dollars on this and i have to say it is terrible it has not great suction but gladly it has a turbo button which you use quite frequently but then i also spend more time unblocking the thing than i actually do vacuuming it is a real nightmare it constantly gets blocked at the inlet and its not through anything large it just has a shocking design ive had better 50 dollar items from cheap retailers believe me i dont even have carpets i have floor boards maybe its ok on carpet but if i wanted another vacuum cleaner it would not be one of these it is garbage

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman.

jj17

jj17Victoria

USELESS IN THE CAR

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond disappointed

We live in a two story house and have three boys, so thought the stick vacuum would definitely be beneficial. We decided to spend the $890 (on sale), for what we believed was to be great quality etc from a trusted brand, as we have.LG TVs and also our fridge. However, in the five months that we’ve owned it, it’s spent 3 of those months with the technicians being fixed and is currently still there. We purchase the vacuum with the Good Guys and I’m currently in the process of trying to get a refund. Both Lg and the store, are telling me that a refund is not an option and the vacuum with be fixed and returned. From this experience, I will never make an Lg purchase again,,

Purchased at The Good Guys for $890.00.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Damon S.

Damon S.Mid North Coast, NSW

Good vacuum - AWFUL warranty service

Was very good when working. Stopped turning on after 6 months. Contacted LG and had it sent to the closest repair agent. It's now been 7 weeks since I dropped it off and it's no closer to being fixed. LG seems unable to send the parts to the repair agent and after several phone calls and emails back and toward I am just sick of it. Having to go through ACCC now to see was constitutes 'reasonable repair time. All in all AVOID and buy the Dyson.

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee for $699.00.

Nigel F

Nigel FSoutheast, SA

Beware

There is an issue with the batteries on the LG cord zero. Mine failed after a few charges and the same has happened to my mates too. A quick check on the net reveals this is a common problem.

Purchased in August 2018 for $699.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Waste of money

purchased 2 months ago, had to clean power drive, had to ring customer care to assist over phone as it was so difficult to remove, not so much what you had to do, it just wouldn’t budge, it finally did, but now can’t get it back on without breaking it. Rang customer care, who was taking so long as she was addressing other people at the same time. No assistance. Left a message saying disappointed someone rang I rang them back. I also sent a video what was happening , customer care said I have to take it 25 km away to closes repairer. I can’t tell you how regretful I am that I bought this should hav bought Dyson

Purchased in March 2019.

Floor TypeCarpet and Wood
Kathy

KathySydney Surrounds, NSW

LG Customer Care - BEWARE

Purchased in July 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $499.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Tjsaun

TjsaunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LG A9 CORD ZERO IS RUBBISH

Absolute rubbish!! Save your money buy a Dyson. Yes you will save buying a Dyson. Within 7 weeks my lg was damaged. cassette support for charger broke off, then clip to hold dust bin lid closed broke off. I Complained to LG who said too bad so sad a vacuum doesn’t break itself!!! And that was after filling out many online documents uploading photos and waiting for over an hour on hold because the operator was answering several calls at once. No i a vacuum doesn’t break itself but if you make it with poor quality parts - yes it does! I am a pensioner I don’t vacuum my helper does and I can’t afford another one. Very disappointed indeed.

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $750.00.