98LG CordZero A9

272 reviews · Statistics

59% · 16089 · 33%
Product is used
  • Daily (82)
  • Several times a week (101)
  • Weekly (40)
  • Monthly (4)
  • Rarely (3)
Pet OwnerYes (142) · No (90)
Effective on most surfaces
Durable battery
Quiet
Suction not as powerful after time
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LG CordZero A9272 reviews
Jack
Jack6 posts
  CordZero

Mediocre at best

The lg cord zero is an absolute waste of money,sure it works, but mediocre at best. Suction is mediocre, they break fairly easily just like any other stick vac and getting parts is a hassle, be prepared to wait weeks. Emptying one out is the equivalent of going outside and taking a roll in the dirt ,you are gonna need to take a shower after because you are going to be covered in crud by the time you get it clean. Honesty it does nothing better and some things worse than say a $200 bosch r'ready stick vac .I have had both and I know which one I would buy again .I could buy 3 of the Bosch For the price of one lg ,and the bosch is just simply a better machine.
Lucy
LucyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  A9MASTER2X

Was working well! But broke after less than two years

We were happy with the vacuum, but I expect a product like this to be designed to put up with the pressure while cleaning (physically), I can’t believe that this product is made of plastic that broke after two years! Contacted customer support! They did not help,, i can’t believe that Show details
Althea S.
Althea S.2 posts
  A9PRO

No good with hair

Great at first but after a while the the under padding wares off so its hard plastic scraping your timber floors. The worst part is the wheels get bunched up with hair every run so they wont glide smoothly, you cant take them out to clean you have to get a small sharp knife or tweezers to get the hair out so the vacuum can move freely. The tile head does do a good job of shining up the tiles. Just a shame it's such a big job to clean the vacuum after each use. 2 batteries are amazing, we only use one and it does our large 2 story home no problem. We had to have the tile head replaced after it stopped working but the customer service was excellent. They sent out a replacement with no issues, we simply had to send a photo and receipt. Show details
Jung from Brisbane
Jung from BrisbaneQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Sara A.
Sara A.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified A9K-AQUA

Do not buy

Horrible mopping function - leaves tiles streaky with visible water droplets. Contacted the retailer and LG regarding this quality issue within a few days of purchase and they said nothing can be done until the unit is assessed. I drove 2 hours in total to drop off the unit. It was deemed as functional despite the poor mopping. I will not purchase another LG product given the customer service and quality of this product. Show details
Simon
SimonWAPerth, WA
  A9MULTI

Both batteries failed

Both batteries failed & will not charge. Just had to spend $130 on a replacement battery as I can't get them replaced under warranty. Seems LG have a problem with these batteries & is a common fault. I would recommend buying a different brand. Show details
akelina
akelinaWAKimberley, WA2 posts

Disappointed

Used on tile floors and rugs.The battery is too hard to change and now its not charging at all.Because it was expensive I would like to try to keep going with it. The suction was'nt that good either Show details
Robyn RedCat
Robyn RedCatWAPerth, WA
  A9N-FLEX

Disappointed with the suction power

I am sort of happy with the Stick Vack, just disappointed when vacuuming my car and cobwebs in the house and realised that the suction power is not very good. This was only my first week of using the vac, so the filter etc. still clean. I am considering returning it as this was one of the main reasons I purchased the vac. I wonder if an upgraded model will have better suction? However, I am happy with the double batteries and that it is easy to use. Show details
Darren
DarrenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  A9ULTIMATE

Needs better hard floor tool

Excellent vacuum especially with my back except it scratches glossy tiles when using on hard floors with hard floor tool
Can LG improve this tool so that only the roller makes contact across tiles and not click clack and possibly scratching tiles? Show details
Duncan N
Duncan NTASLaunceston, TAS3 posts
Mr T
Mr T5 posts

Both Batteries are dead

Great vacuum until both batteries died after 2 years of infrequent use. Show details
Embarrased
EmbarrasedAU3 posts
  A9N-MULTI

Love the A9. Hate hurting my fingers on battery removal

Battery is too hard to change. Beware if you have long finger nails! Can barely press the buttons to release battery. Need butter knife something to wedge in to pop off battery.
My acrylics ripped nail off Show details
Taylor
Taylor27 posts
Samantha L.
Samantha L.WAPerth, WA11 posts
  A9NEOMAX

Great product!

This product has changed my life. With two young children, it's made cleaning so much more manageable. Having the option to simultaneously mop and vacuum has been an absolute winner here with floors being done in virtually half the time! Show details ·  1
Simone
SimoneWAPilbara, WA9 posts
  Verified A9ULTIMATE
Blake Proud
Blake ProudWAPerth, WA5 posts
  A9MULTI

Both batters failed after 2 years

Worked good for 2 years and now both batteries have failed at the same time.At $140 each to resolve, to say we are disappointed is an understatement.
Does it clean well? Hell yes it does but we expect better longevity with the batteries for the price we paid Show details

Brian Quinn
Brian Quinnportarlington5 posts

Another piece of junk

Have had this cleaner now for 4 years. We've thoroughly cleaned it after each use. The vacuum still works on the lowest setting, but if you try to turn it up the unit just stops. Spoke to customer department....who suggested we wash the filters and let them dry.....done all of that for about the 100th time. No good. Spent about $699 when we purshased this. It's not much chop. Show details
Pennylouise
Pennylouise

Wish I got a Dyson

The sales rep convinced us to get an LG so we did.
It only kind of sucks things up if its on turbo. I have to go over the areas so many times as it does not suck well and when I lift the head off the ground dust and dirt comes out so then I need to vacuum over that area again. Show details
Dave A.
Dave A.
  A9N-PRIME

Very happy

After using a 1400w mitsubishi corded cleaner I didn't expect the A9 Prime to do as good a job but was very surprised to see the result this vacuum gave. It eliminates having to use a static brush on timber laminate and tile floors after vacuuming and the extra battery supplied means no rushing to get the job done. Purchased 3 months ago and so far very happy. (Had to cut off the tag in the grip though) Show details ·  1
Rachel
Rachel2 posts
  A9N-PRIME
Charmaine
CharmaineVictoria8 posts
Di P
Di P3 posts

Better than a Dyson

I have tile, timber and carpet in my home.
The lg cord zero is fantastic on all the surfaces. I used to have a Dyson v8 which was getting old and tired. I started looking for another stick vac and came across the lg cord zero aqua. I googled reviews and based my purchase on the reviews. When I received the lg I vacuumed the house and was surprised how much dirt was in the canister. I then used the wet floor cleaner and was happy how clean my tiles were. It is easy to use (no holding the button on) and the charging stand holds all the accessories. Show details ·  1
Joanne
Joanne4 posts
  A9NEOMULTI

Great Cordless Vacuum Only 2 Things …

I use this cord zero for laminated floors, tiles and carpet in bedrooms.
Suction is good on all surfaces however if there is eg large crumbs or bits on the floor it doesn’t pick it up straight away. The other thing is the head is bulky and doesn’t get under all areas but happy with it so far . Came with 2 batteries so not an issue in 4 bed house . Show details ·  1
Chris and Ally
Chris and AllyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  A9ESSENTIAL

Works brilliantly on my carpet and tiles

We have a bird that drops seed and this picks up every little seed with ease. I've only ever needed to use the second battery a couple of times, but it is such a great feature to have. It's also quiet enough that I can use it while my baby is asleep! Show details ·  1
Ghjgd
GhjgdVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  A9-LITE
sarahlm92
sarahlm928 posts
  Verified A9ULTIMATE

Good until the pipe came out

Assuming this was a manufacturing fault. But the pipe popped out and because of this it lost stability and the plastic behind it with the wires also broke so now the brush heads don't spin.

Sucks because I literally recommend this to EVERYONE I know. Everytime I see someone asking about any kind of vac, in any cleaning or house organising or decorating groups I'm in I tell them to get this one.. even on Samsung's ads where people ask about the Samsung one I tell them go with lg. Then this happens. Feel a bit silly. Show details

sharon
sharonNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
Shell
Shell2 posts
  A9K-AQUA

Great power , easy move ability

This was actually given to me as a gift and omg it’s amazing , it’s so light weight and effortless to use , I mostly have hard wood floors but I don’t have the attachment for hard wood the regular attachment is fine ,I just read the attachment is quieter though.The normal attachment gets in well at skirting boards. The mop attachment I was a little dubious about but for a in between quick mop it’s actually quite good and Honestly fun to use , the pet hair remover is excellent on my couches and dog beds . The unit itself is fairly easy to wash however I would like the front parts on vacuum attachments to lift for easier cleaning . Love that it comes with a extra battery.Overall very happy with this product and would highly recommend Show details ·  1
Rache C
Rache CACTCanberra 2600, ACT5 posts
  Verified A9N-FLEX

Loving this product!

I have been using this product for around 2 months now. This vacuum is light, easily adjusted, sturdy and quick. It comes with two different heads which is handy! I mainly use the multi surface head but the tiles/ floorboards head is perfect for all of my tiled spaces and really does a fantastic job. I did try using it for the car with the additional attachments but it didn’t seem to have the same sucking power I was hoping for with this type of use.
The biggest benefit of this product is the double batteries. Having the spare battery being charged in the stand allows me to double my cleaning time! So around 90 mins with the two batteries on standard mode. Definitely recommend this stick vac! Show details ·  1
Trev
Trev3 posts
  A9K-EVOLVE

Great vacuum and great customer service from LG support centre

I brought the vacuum some years ago and was out of warranty by about a year during Covid. They repaired the vacuum head free of charge for me. Can’t get another better than that. I have owned stains before and they charge for everything. I also broke the head of the vacuum myself accidentally. The service at LG was brilliant can’t recommend there products enough. Awesome and thank you LG. I think their vacuums are that good as I had three beagles I ended up buying an up grade model Show details ·  1
Stacey T.
Stacey T.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Easy and convenient vacuum

Very powerful vacuum, light weight makes it easy to use. Extendable vacuum handle makes it comfortable and easy on the body. 2 batteries always charged on stand so you never run out of battery life. Also comes with 2 seperate vacuum heads for different floors which is great, espicially on my wooden floors. Show details ·  1
Addison Elwood
Addison ElwoodVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  A9K-AQUA

Great alternative to the Dyson - love the ability to spot mop

I have laminate flooring throughout and have had this machine for over 12 months now and recommend it to my friends as an alternative to the Dyson. Certainly get more bang for your buck with this unit. Great for everyday spot cleaning and the ability to spot mop with the mop head attachment is a bonus. I use this daily and find I don’t need to pull out the big guns as often. Show details ·  1
Paula
Jay
JayQLDFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts
  A9ULTIMATE

Poor Quality

Everything works fine till it doesn't, Right!!. Around the three year mark you need to replace the batteries x 2 = $300.00, and a month later the power mop head fails, another $270.00. Where's the value in that? This machine is not fit for purpose. Would be cheaper to hire a floor cleaner to come around and do your floors each week. I had a long and heated discussion with a LG customer service agent with no satisfaction, other then to buy a new mop head. I'll be buying a new one alright, but another brand of vacuum, have crossed LG products off my buying list, along with several other dud products. Show details
Joanne Smith
Joanne SmithQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Verified A9N-MULTI

Good customer service when soft floor head failed

I purchased this stick vacuum in Dec 19 for two main reasons. We liked the soft timber floor head and second battery. The soft floor head was especially good as it glided well and didn't scratch floor. However after two years this head failed as it no longer spun. Fortunately LG replaced it very quickly when I raised this concern. Show details ·  1

malunderwood69
malunderwood69QLDFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts
  CordZero

Glad i didnt buy it

only used on tiled floor in a two bedroom unit,used once a month as i work away,So only used about thirty times....First battery died after about 12 months, second battery died today, life span about two and a half years and maybe five hours use.....So NO life is not good. Glad i didnt buy it. Show details
lynnieb61
lynnieb61QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  A9K-EVOLVE

Very expensive and no end of trouble

The second battery died quickly so we've been relying on one battery. Now after only a few years, it has totally died. It's the most expensive one I've ever bought, and yet it's been the most trouble I've had with a vacuum cleaner. We bought all the extra attachments which are now useless. Love the cordless stick idea but very unreliable. Show details
LG
LG   DM
Melbourne_3000
Melbourne_3000VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC123 posts

Exceeded expectations

I purchased another brand of stick vacuum in late November (4 weeks ago) and was really disappointed with its ability to work on a flat surface rug, so I sold it after an opportunity to receive this LG model as a gift with purchase from our LG Solar agent for ordering a solar power system.
I am very impressed with the Vacuums quality, air filtration, ability and attachments including the stand and two batteries.
Great for stairs and the car in addition to all areas of the house.
You will not regret buying this! Show details ·  1
Keen
KeenWollongong29 posts
  A9ADVANCED

Surges constantly with no blockage

Worked ok for first few months.
Blocked regularly as push down debris function seems to be a design fault which causes the dirt to get trapped above the bar constantly. The power head flicks the dirt etc out the back of it rather than suck it up.
The cordless factor is the only benefit.
When it works it picks up things ok but nowhere near as much as my corded vac.
For the $1000 I paid, is basically no better than an old dust buster. Show details
LG