LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 (page 3 of 8)

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (67) · No (52)
  • Battery Life

michael s.

michael s.Sydney, NSW

Bought December 2019 - broken twice - customer service shocking

Pedro Gomes

Pedro GomesPeel, WA

Great vaccum

Very pleased with the stick vaccum. Works well on carpet and wooden floor. Very easy to maneuver and readily available with the stand. Also it's not horribly overpriced like the Dyson.

Product is ok

Mop water will not wet pads at all when in use, vacuum works well but is let down by no water. Can you give me some information on this as I have seen another customer with the same problem at one stage

Good on hard floor

I Use the vacuum on hard floors-tile and vinyl. It fills quickly and can be quite loud along the tiles however picks dirt up well and is easy to empty.

Lynette G.

Lynette G.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent, I wonder how I`ve done without all these years

This LG A9Pro is excellent. I can`t do without this machine. It is so versatile, lite, easy to use. It comes with 2 batteries a plethora of attachments, even a floor mop. However I`m a bit sceptical about the stated battery life guide, but still wouldn`t trade this for another electric monster. It cleans carpets BETTER than my electric vacuum, very easy to clean/empty when I`m done. It still amazes me how well this little machine cleans. Excellent Quality and design. Couldn`t do without it now that I have experienced the difference.

Treefrog77

Treefrog77Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great for a house with pets!

We recently bought a house with tiled floors and carpeted bedrooms. After looking around we decided the LG Cord Zero as it had a great sounding mop function which would be brilliant for the tiles.
The vacuum itself has an incredible suction power and is super easy to use with a really good battery life, and the attachments are brilliant for lounges and corners.
Although the power mop is handy for a quick light once over, in my opinion it doesn’t give the tiles a good proper ‘clean’.
I’m super happy with it though, and the service from LG has been top level.

don't waste your money

I purchased an a9 2x yesterday and after fully charging both batteries proceeded to use today only to find that I could only do app half the house mostly on hard floors before batteries were flat now have to wait 3.5 hours to charge up both batteries before completing the cleaning of house
also gives you blister on finger knuckle when using as hand grip as a stupid finger hole on handle
does pick up dust which is good
with carpet head won't let you push away from yourself you must pick up and drag head back to yourself
looks like its app 9 hour job to clean house with waiting time

INSPECTOR ALAN
INSPECTOR ALAN
Auzzie700

Auzzie700South East Queensland, QLD

This is a beast

We just purchased this on the weekend. We were tossing up between LG and Dyson, after having two Dyson’s. We couldn’t be happier. This is a brilliant product, built with quality materials, spare battery and multiple heads at less than half the price of the Dyson. I would definitely recommend this vac to anyone/everyone

Nancy

NancyThe Mallee, VIC

Good vac with very poor battery quality

I have Makita cordless products that one 5amp hour battery can run a grinder for 5x longer than what the lg battery can run the cord zero. I think Lg should do a deal with makita to supply their batteries and send me a couple new ones . Other than crap batteries the vac itself is fine in my opinion.

BeansCanberra 2600, ACT

Best vac I've had for a while

Over the last couple of years I've tried 2 Dysons and 1 Electolux hand stick vacuum's. Both the Dysons broke and the Electrolux is no better than Mums old carpet sweeper! But the LG Cord Zero is just amazing. It does a great clean and the carpet hasn't looked this good for ages. Good design in terms of handling and it's easy to clean- yesterday I washed the filters for the first time. Has a great turbo function. The only negative so far is the lack of onboard tools in this model. It's pricey, but no worse than the rubbish Dyson that is sitting broken (again) on the floor!

Thanks- it's awesome!

Jimbobra1234

Jimbobra1234Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than a Dyson

Swapped my Dyson V6 out of this as it as still under warranty and had suction loss. So glad I did not purchase another Dyson and got this instead, it’s equivalent to the v10 but 2/3 of the price and comes with multiple attachments and the stand. Great value for money, my favourite thing about it is the dual interchangeable battery which gives me 60 minutes of power. Only bad side is the canister is on the smaller side and needs to be emptied frequently.

Kc1

Kc1Darling Downs, QLD

Great lightweight quick use vacuum

I have timber floors and a thick carpet and the two heads are wonderful to pick up all dust and debris from the floor. I love that there isn't a button to hold to keep it on like the Dyson you have to hold your finger down to use it. 2 battery chargers are great. Wonderful and quick to use rather than getting out the old big, heavy vacuum that you have to plug in to the power points and keep changing around the house.

HWRVR

HWRVR

Grwat cordless

Works consistently, easy to empty, battery lasts long enough I can vacuum my entire house without needing to swap in (although I don't have a huge house). The "turbo" feature is handy for all the nooks and crannies

Trent S.

Trent S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent vacuum, terrible customer service from LG.

Pretty happy with the vacuum, does the job, very unhappy with the after sales service from LG, battery died in August ‘19, still in the 1 year warranty period, its mid Feb ‘20, Ive called multiple times and it still hasn’t turned up.

DiL

DiLMoncrieff 2914, ACT

This is just What I Need!

I had been tossing to buy between dyson or LG, and i was so grateful i chose LG! I have carpet and floor tiles at my place and this vacuum is just perfect! Adjustable height and spare batteries make my life so much easier! The power suction is great for my need! Most importantly, I adore the accessories that come with it. It comes in a beautiful packaging too!

Teyah

TeyahSydney, NSW

LG A9 Zero Amazing

John Brisbane East

John Brisbane EastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but problems,

Constant issues with the battery sent it back to LG who said it was fine. that now only lasts 30 seconds- buyer beware, For a top of the range vacuum this is a very poor product

MelW

MelWSouth West, QLD

Terrible!

We purchased our vac after being told it was the best on the market and paid $800+.
Got it home, it is terrible!
Pulses to turbo, battery lasts top a 5 minutes.
Spits any dust and sand back out the bottom when it turns itself off. So disappointed!

MichaelSydney, NSW

Battery sucks!

Vacuum works great, but despite claims to the contrary, the battery lasts about 10 mins only... JUST enough to clean my 1-bed flat.

And after about 14 months (surprise surprise), the battery stopped charging so I had to buy a new one for $140 or so. PRETTY crappy, considering I assume now I need to buy a new battery every year.

Michael

Thank you, I have sent an email.

Love it but 1 battery just completely dead.

Used on carpet and hard floors. Great on pet hair and much more robust than our previous Dyson. Purchased in May 2018 and have been recommending to all my friends and colleagues but now one battery is completely dead and won’t recharge. LG customer Service were awesome and agreed to ship me a new battery. Top marks LG!!!!! Thank you

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim
Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Andree Mansour
Andree Mansour

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry
kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod
Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$884.00A$749.00A$834.00A$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual