LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 (page 4 of 8)

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (67) · No (52)
  • Battery Life

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

Leaves a grimy, swirly film on floors...so disappointed!

Slack VacSydney, NSW

It sucks because it doesn’t!!!!

Used it on all surfaces and at the beginning it was great now it barely holds a charge and the dust canister is sooo annoying to empty! Never again LG

Slack Vac

Thank you but no doubt a generic response - I’d accept nothing less than a replacement as 30 seconds per battery in a top-of-the-line $900 Stick Vac not my idea of money well spent!

Fred B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

terrible dont wast your money, after sales dont want to know you

Laurie P

Laurie PCanberra 2600, ACT

Update - power issue was a filter problem: Battery stopped working in a just over year

Update: I managed to fix the power issue by replacing all the filters (even though they weren’t that old), and the battery holds a 25 min charge again. It still hunts up and down the power mode, but it is functioning. Actually has been working pretty well for two years now!
We spent around $800 on a CordZero and its pretty disappointing. After only a year of average use the battery already wont hold a charge, and the vacuum hunts in and out of power mode on its own. Its just below par at this price point.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great vacuum

The LG is a little beauty, stays charged for 15 mins plus and does a great job! It charges very quickly too a too, just have to push abit harder. Mine came with two heads but Im only using the one for tiles so far, it glides beautifully

absolutely rubbish

got this vacuum 1.5 years and 9 months it's with the repair center, send it back 3 times to repair but the same problem still remind. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!
It will keep switching from lower mode to higher mode by itself and the battery will finish in 10mins. i better buy a broom than this rubbish

PRUE32

PRUE32Sydney, NSW

Review of LG CordZero A9

Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fire risk! Spend over 1k to be left with no vac after it smokes up

worked okay for couple of months
charged it one day and I usually don't vac at night but my daughter had sand on the carpet so 8pm go to get the vac off charge and I smell smoke, I open the top where the filter is and smoke comes out, all of it is burning hot and melting! I would hate to think what would have happened if I didn't need to use it that night! It was in the laundry next to my 3 young kids rooms and lg don't seem to care at all!!

Jayne S.

Jayne S.Sydney, NSW

Don't Even Think About It!

Paul H

Paul HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't live without!

podikor

podikorGold Coast

Excellent Vacuum

I am a long-time Dyson user and always loved it. I chose LG this time because it comes with an extra battery. LG seems to clean slightly better and hairs do not get stuck in the head either. So far I have been really pleased with the product!

mabajhac

mabajhacHunter Region, NSW

worst vacuum ive ever used

I spent over 600 dollars on this and i have to say it is terrible it has not great suction but gladly it has a turbo button which you use quite frequently but then i also spend more time unblocking the thing than i actually do vacuuming it is a real nightmare it constantly gets blocked at the inlet and its not through anything large it just has a shocking design ive had better 50 dollar items from cheap retailers believe me i dont even have carpets i have floor boards maybe its ok on carpet but if i wanted another vacuum cleaner it would not be one of these it is garbage

Tania

TaniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I expected

Excellent vacuum. Better than I expected. Great on tiles and carpet. It picks up fine dust and hair so easily. Has so many attachments and the spare battery is great. (Although I havent had to use it yet!) There are 3 speeds however I only use it on the second speed as this seems to be effective enough. I now only use this vacuum and have given my corded vacuum away! Highly recommended.

Duddles mum

Duddles mumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would buy again and highly recommend for price and efficiency

I use this on both tiled and carpet floors, comes with attachment for doing your car etc. Also has a floor stand great if your renting as you wouldn't need to put holes in the wall. Also holds spare battery.

Sahar M.

Sahar M.saharwem@yahoo.com

Cleaning is fun with this vacuum cleaner!

I cannot believe how efficient and easy to use this cleaner is!
The secret is in the electricaly rollong head that aids the vacuuming.
Although I almost finish cleanning the house with one battery, the two batteries are essential. It is great to have a spare battery just in case.
Now I cannot imagine going back to the hussle of my old bulky VC.
I love it.

campbell.mckenzie

campbell.mckenziePerth, WA

Good cordless vacuum

This vacuum is quite good. The suction is ok and the battery life is ok too. The filtration is excellent and the noise level is not too bad. When cleaning with the powered head attachments, it performs very well.

Tam P.

Tam P.Perth, WA

Great motor, disappointing casing quality :(

pont67

pont67AU

Good array of features

jj17

jj17Victoria

USELESS IN THE CAR

Do yourself a favour and buy it!

Had this vacuum for well over a year and it's the best thing. I worked were I sold both this and the Dyson and I'd always recommend. Forget the ear squealing noise, the lg is quieter. No hand cramps from holding the trigger it's just press and go. Battery run out, no drama put in the other one! Great for rental properties with the stand and properties with pets.

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim
Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Jayme L.

Jayme L.asked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Purchased the A9 essential maybe 4 months ago, within the first 2 weeks I had it back at the place of purchase due to batteries not charging (would put on charge at 6pm wake up in the morning and was still flashing on one bar) they replaced the charging dock and appears to have sorted that issue. Now a couple months later it will not power up? You press the power button and the battery displays comes up and the third bar flashes but that's it? Any idea why it would be doing this? I have cleaned and rinsed and filters ect and didn't help? Switched the batteries ect and nothing

Andree Mansour
Andree Mansour

Hi ,
My issue (poor suction) is different to what you're experiencing so I'm not sure I can be of any help to you. I suggest you take it back to the retailer and demand a refund, or if it is still under warranty, get the retailer to send it back to LG for their assessment. Good luck!

bbgun
bbgun

I have the same problem with A9 ultimate.... app says its charging/cleaning/what power mode, the power head runs, but the actual vacuum motor doesn't run. it worked once, then not again. had it for 3 days. its going back.

Pamela Masked

CordZero A9

Can the LG model A9 stick vacuum be used on Bamboo wooden floors? Some other makes are reported to scratch wooden floors. I want to buy one stick cordless vacuum for wooden floors and thick pile carpets on stairs and floors. Appreciate your feedback. Pamela.

kerry
kerry

I wouldn't use it on wooden floors its turbo brush may scratch

Pamela M

Thanks Kerry, I’ll have to rethink my purchase for a more expensive vacuum stick with a wooden floor attachment.

Rod
Rod

The next model up comes with a HARD FLOOR BRUSH, this is a soft felt like pad roller and shouldn't scratch wooden floors. I suggest you check it out at a retailer

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) A$884.00A$749.00A$834.00A$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual