LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 (page 4 of 4)

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

jessicatherese88

jessicatherese88Illawarra, NSW

Extra Battery is Perfect!!

Purchased this after our Dyson stick died and am so happy! Works great on hard floors as well as the carpet we have at home. Impressive range of attachments and the additional battery is a definite winner!! Half the price of the Dyson and much better features in my opinion. You can also wash most of the parts in this to get rid of the dust and dirt, unlike the Dyson where I had to use the air compressor to blow the dirt from the unit itself. Very happy!!

Michael C.

Michael C.

A brilliant piece of tech

Carly

CarlySouthwest, VIC

Master Vacuum

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Kane

KaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Two batteries Good suction

Not a very practical machine, you can’t charge the battery unless it’s in the unit so if one battery goes flat and the second battery goes flat you have to wait till the first battery charges up before you can vacuum again. Dump.

I already sold it and moved it on not happy with it at all overpriced waste of money very heavy

Nigel F

Nigel FSoutheast, SA

Beware

There is an issue with the batteries on the LG cord zero. Mine failed after a few charges and the same has happened to my mates too. A quick check on the net reveals this is a common problem.

Waste of money

purchased 2 months ago, had to clean power drive, had to ring customer care to assist over phone as it was so difficult to remove, not so much what you had to do, it just wouldn’t budge, it finally did, but now can’t get it back on without breaking it. Rang customer care, who was taking so long as she was addressing other people at the same time. No assistance. Left a message saying disappointed someone rang I rang them back. I also sent a video what was happening , customer care said I have to take it 25 km away to closes repairer. I can’t tell you how regretful I am that I bought this should hav bought Dyson

Laura I

Laura IGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great vacuum!

I absolutely love this vacuum. I swapped from a Kmart one that I purchased for my new home. I use this on laminate flooring, tiles and carpet. I bought this to battle dog hair in my home and it has done an amazing job! It has three speed/suction options. I normally use it on the second and can vacuum my laminate flooring with one charge. I would highly recommend buying this with 2 batteries. I also use it on my couch to get dog hair off. I'm super impressed with how well it does on carpet. I vacuum my room with it and the little barrel fills up completely. It picks everything up! I also use different attachments for different flooring, as recommended.
I would highly recommend this vacuum!

Kathy

KathySydney Surrounds, NSW

LG Customer Care - BEWARE

SteveD

SteveDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliantly engineered.

I have swapped from a barrel - pull along Hoover Vogue which died to the LG. With the charging dock attached to the wall it's always on charge and ready to go. Love the hard floor and carpet heads - suction is fine although I use 2nd level power most of the time. Lowest power is not great but it's very quiet. Battery life is fine for a small house. Emptying is so much easier than the old Hoover.
Feels like a high quality product - I haven't ever used a Dyson but I couldn't want for more with the LG

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9 compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

SevenZero

SevenZeroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why would you buy anything else

Tjsaun

TjsaunMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LG A9 CORD ZERO IS RUBBISH

Absolute rubbish!! Save your money buy a Dyson. Yes you will save buying a Dyson. Within 7 weeks my lg was damaged. cassette support for charger broke off, then clip to hold dust bin lid closed broke off. I Complained to LG who said too bad so sad a vacuum doesn’t break itself!!! And that was after filling out many online documents uploading photos and waiting for over an hour on hold because the operator was answering several calls at once. No i a vacuum doesn’t break itself but if you make it with poor quality parts - yes it does! I am a pensioner I don’t vacuum my helper does and I can’t afford another one. Very disappointed indeed.

Leila

Leilaasked

CordZero A9

I accidentally rinsed a bit of water through the motor.... I was sort of just rushing through the cleaning process and completely forgot that the motor couldn’t be wet. I’m letting it dry for more than 24 hours, maybe 2 days to be safe. Any chance it’ll still work??? Please let me know as soon as you can. We absolutely love this vaccum, it’s one of the best purchases we’ve ever made. Thank you so much.

Lei

Leiasked

CordZero A9

Do I unplug when the battery is fully charged?

Terry

Terryasked

CordZero A9ESSENTIAL

Does it matter if the docking station (charging battery) remain on all the time or should it be switched off when battery charged ?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 12 LG CordZero A9
CategoryStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum CleanersStick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $884.00$749.00$834.00$699.00
Bin Capacity0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L0.44 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoNo
Weight2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg2.7 kg
TypeCordlessCordlessCordlessCordless
Charging Time3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours3.5 hours
Running Time 40 min40 min40 min40 min
Suction (Air Watts)140 AW140 AW140 AW140 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manual