LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 (page 4 of 4)

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (36) · No (22)
  • Battery Life

Nada

NadaSydney, NSW

So happy

So I have 6 kids and got tired of pulling out the vacuum after every meal . So decided to buy a cordless vacuum. It has 100% made my life so much easier and it’s light and so easy to use that the kids also are now helping with the clean up . It’s also very easy to empty and clean .

SevenZero

SevenZeroGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Why would you buy anything else

BAS19

BAS19Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vacuum with convenience

I purchased this stick Vacuum Cleaner from Appliances Online. Choice recommend this stick vacuum. It comes with two batteries which allows me to vacuum my 5 bedroom home and use the Turbo level when needed in a few places. It comes with two heads. One for all surfaces and one for just hard surfaces to use on tiles or wood floors. It is not as noisy as my old Dyson. This LG vacuum does not require me to hold down the power button when in use. Also comes with a vertical stand for easy storage. The stand allows for one or both batteries to be charged. Charging of both batteries at the same time will take longer. The stick part is adjustable. I am very happy with the cleaning performance on carpet and tiles.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Tegan

TeganFrankston, Victoria

Absolutely amazing product!

i walked in to the good guys to purchase a Dyson and went home with this Vacuum! Everything the LG offered was more and even better than the Dyson. It does my 5 bedroom, split level, floor board home (one room carpet) on ONE battery and still has life left in it. It sucks up EVERYTHING. I was actually a little grossed out at how dirty my floors get as my old vacuum picked up nothing! I couldn't be happier with the product and how easy it is to use. Storage so easy, has two heads (one for floor boards and one for carpet), 2 batteries and also will run without you holding a button (the Dyson you have to keep your finger on the button where as the LG will run without holding a button, so much easier to use!). Couldn't recommend higher!!

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Old Patto

Old PattoSydney

The Best Stick Vacum

BV182

BV182Melbourne

Best vac I've ever used

Went in to buy a Dyson and walked out with this LG model.
Use regularly on floorboards and carpet with the two different heads and both have great results.
Super simple to store as well, as it breaks down into small parts and can be kept hidden away.
Far better than the clunky giant old barrel vac we owned previously.

Dianne

Dianne

Better than a Dyson!

I use this on tiles and carpet. Suction is great, and it picks up all of the dog hair and dirt they bring into the house without spreading it around. Battery life is great - it doesn't die after half the house like my Dyson did.

I have even been able to use it to catch flies mid-flight (yes, after a couple of wines).

Date PurchasedMar 2018
GregC

GregCPerth

Excellent for performance, features and ease of use

I bought this about 6 weeks ago to replace my canister Dyson. Moved to an apartment so wanted something more compact and portable which I could also use for the car. The suction is not as powerful in normal mode compared with a barrel vacuum, but it is more than enough to do the job because of the roller drive train. It picked up dirt that my Dyson missed. In terms of convenience and handling it does a fabulous job. Very well designed and engineered for convenience and handling. Having a back up battery is great although each battery lasts quite a long time. Very pleased I chose this vacuum over all the others after much research and testing

Thechamp

ThechampSydney

Better than Dyson

I was worried about switching from my Dyson but this is the best purchase I’ve made! Much better features which I really love: interchangeable height, spare battery, easy access to empty the bin, standing docking station. The vacuum is quiet to operate and cleans really well, the amount it is lifting from my carpet is amazing. This makes life so much easier than my old corded vacuum and I’m finding myself doing many small spot cleans which makes things easier. Perfect as a busy mum of a messy toddler!

Ally

AllyNewcastle

Never loved vacuuming... until now!

This is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever used! Sucks everything up, not heavy, easy to maneuver, relatively affordable and love the fact that you can mount it to the wall. I also like that you just press to power on and don't have to hold the trigger the whole time as you do on some other stick vacs. Love it!!!

Natasha A

Natasha ACentral Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Easy to use and clean, I love the option of the two batteries. I Can easily clean the house on one battery and picks up alot of dirt. Also love the accessories that came with it as a bonus. So easy to use! The kids even love using it! Winning!!!!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Lynda

LyndaGold Coast

Love this vacuum!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Winston

WinstonCANONBA

I really like this vacuum cleaner.

LG’s A9Master2X CordZero is a powerful, extremely powerful, cordless handstick vacuum that can do a whole of home clean.
The powerheads can clean within a few millimetres of the edge (side) of the brush and about 25mm from the front. If you remember this orientation, you will not need to use the crevice tool afterwards.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Libby

LibbyMannering park

Excellent with the extra battery to last longer and great suction

The vacuum has great power and is lightweight, comes with the extra battery, compared to the dyson v8 It can do 4 rooms easily and if you have the super suction it will last approx 7 to 10mins depending, with the extra battery you can do lots.

Snugs

SnugsMid North Coast, NSW

I couldn’t believe what came out of the carpet

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Bo

Bo

More suction power than the Dyson and 2 swap out batteries to not run out of juice.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
mauz

mauzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing can't live without it

The two battery pack increases the running time
Great suction good warranties and bedding attachment and a Bonus kit to boot.
Easy to use and store comes with it's own stand at no extra charge.
Didn't have to attach to the wall.
I use to hate to vac and now I can't stop a winner from my view

Date PurchasedMar 2018