LG CordZero A9

LG CordZero A9 (page 8 of 8)

A9MASTER2X, A9MULTI2X, A9ULTIMATE, etc...

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (71) · No (53)
  • Battery Life

BV182

BV182Melbourne

Best vac I've ever used

Went in to buy a Dyson and walked out with this LG model.
Use regularly on floorboards and carpet with the two different heads and both have great results.
Super simple to store as well, as it breaks down into small parts and can be kept hidden away.
Far better than the clunky giant old barrel vac we owned previously.

Dianne

Dianne

Better than a Dyson!

I use this on tiles and carpet. Suction is great, and it picks up all of the dog hair and dirt they bring into the house without spreading it around. Battery life is great - it doesn't die after half the house like my Dyson did.

I have even been able to use it to catch flies mid-flight (yes, after a couple of wines).

Date PurchasedMar 2018
GregC

GregCPerth

Excellent for performance, features and ease of use

I bought this about 6 weeks ago to replace my canister Dyson. Moved to an apartment so wanted something more compact and portable which I could also use for the car. The suction is not as powerful in normal mode compared with a barrel vacuum, but it is more than enough to do the job because of the roller drive train. It picked up dirt that my Dyson missed. In terms of convenience and handling it does a fabulous job. Very well designed and engineered for convenience and handling. Having a back up battery is great although each battery lasts quite a long time. Very pleased I chose this vacuum over all the others after much research and testing

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Thechamp

ThechampSydney

Better than Dyson

I was worried about switching from my Dyson but this is the best purchase I’ve made! Much better features which I really love: interchangeable height, spare battery, easy access to empty the bin, standing docking station. The vacuum is quiet to operate and cleans really well, the amount it is lifting from my carpet is amazing. This makes life so much easier than my old corded vacuum and I’m finding myself doing many small spot cleans which makes things easier. Perfect as a busy mum of a messy toddler!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Grizzwold

GrizzwoldBrisbane

Disappointed - expected better quality for the $$$

Have owned this vacuum for 6 months now with it not working properly since day one. Battery life was not as claimed and the power control function had a mind of its own. I made a warranty claim and dropped the unit off at a local repair center. The motor itself was determined to be faulty. Within a few weeks of it being repaired the vacuum has started malfunctioning again. LG support are useless. Would not recommend purchasing one - buy a dyson.

Ally

AllyNewcastle

Never loved vacuuming... until now!

This is the best vacuum cleaner I have ever used! Sucks everything up, not heavy, easy to maneuver, relatively affordable and love the fact that you can mount it to the wall. I also like that you just press to power on and don't have to hold the trigger the whole time as you do on some other stick vacs. Love it!!!

Natasha A

Natasha ACentral Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Easy to use and clean, I love the option of the two batteries. I Can easily clean the house on one battery and picks up alot of dirt. Also love the accessories that came with it as a bonus. So easy to use! The kids even love using it! Winning!!!!

Lynda

LyndaGold Coast

Love this vacuum!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Winston

WinstonCANONBA

I really like this vacuum cleaner.

LG’s A9Master2X CordZero is a powerful, extremely powerful, cordless handstick vacuum that can do a whole of home clean.
The powerheads can clean within a few millimetres of the edge (side) of the brush and about 25mm from the front. If you remember this orientation, you will not need to use the crevice tool afterwards.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still not sure if Dyson was better or not

I am happy with the suction but I still think my Dyson V8 was a bit more powerful
It's quieter than Dyson V8 and easier to maneuver.
I have tiles in the living area and the kitchen and carpet in bedroom , the soft brush works very well on the hard floor but I think the Dyson soft brush was able to pick up more rubish and hair fro the carpet than this new LG.

Libby

LibbyMannering park

Excellent with the extra battery to last longer and great suction

The vacuum has great power and is lightweight, comes with the extra battery, compared to the dyson v8 It can do 4 rooms easily and if you have the super suction it will last approx 7 to 10mins depending, with the extra battery you can do lots.

Vin

VinVictoria

Excellent Vacuum Cleaner but Pricy

Both the Vacuum Cleaner from Harvey Norman couple of months ago and was straightaway impressed by its performance. Especially doing the turbo speed on carpets is amazing. I would agree with some of the reviews that says the battery life on turbo is not good (but it has been clearly stated in the manual). On non-turbo the machine works seamlessly for vacuuming the full house without change of batteries. The machine itself is pretty light and is easy to maneuver. Best part of the machine is how easy it is to clean the device. Also came along with the free LG Bonus Pack which has some amazing fittings for the tight corners as well as cleaning the car.

Chris L.

Chris L.Perth

LG A9Master2x - The features don't speak for the price

For the price you pay for this vacuum, it doesn't justify...first, the turbo mode runs less than 6 mins., it's annoying that you have to change battery every now and then, If you clean the entire house, it can be annoying but if you just clean some portion of the house, I guess it's ok.
The air from the air blower, will hit your face because it's designed in the front, so you can breath it and of course doesn't have pleasant smell, it's annoying esp. if you try to reach underneath the bed, surely you will be annoyed to get your face hit by the air coming from the air blower.

Snugs

SnugsMid North Coast, NSW

I couldn’t believe what came out of the carpet

Bryan

BryanSydney, NSW

Beat its competitors such as dyson and samsung - this is what i wrote before...

Bo

Bo

More suction power than the Dyson and 2 swap out batteries to not run out of juice.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
mauz

mauzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing can't live without it

The two battery pack increases the running time
Great suction good warranties and bedding attachment and a Bonus kit to boot.
Easy to use and store comes with it's own stand at no extra charge.
Didn't have to attach to the wall.
I use to hate to vac and now I can't stop a winner from my view

Date PurchasedMar 2018