LG CordZero A9NEOMULTI

LG CordZero A9NEOMULTI

MPN: A9NEOMULTI
1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

1.0

1 review
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
  • Battery Life
pawan

pawanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Works for 3 months

I bought this product in July 2020, it was good, but suddenly it’s motor stopped working. I went to good guys from where I bought it but it doesn’t have any replacement warranty just the repairable but if they repair how long it gonna work may be another 3 months. So I strongly recommend DO NOT TO BUY THIS PRODUCT. I don’t know when it gonna come back. I can’t survive without vacuum so I have to spend money again to buy this. I will update again you guys once I got response from LG. At present bad experience with LG and good guys.

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$650.00.

Noise Level
Battery Life
Product is usedSeveral times a week
Pet OwnerNo