LG CordZero A9ULTIMATE

LG CordZero A9ULTIMATE

MPN: A9ULTIMATE

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (12) · No (9)
  • Battery Life

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good, but battery life could be lots better

Mainly carpet, but also some tiles. I am happy with its suction and all round performance, but, and it's a big BUT, I am disappointed in the battery life. I need to buy one new battery right now, after a little over 2 years, where the cleaner is used just once each two weeks in my 4 bedroom , not overlarge, sole occupancy house. Most of the tiles are cleaned with a HiZero sweeper / mop. Like Geoff -(review 17 Dec 20), I am interested in learning how to extend battery life.

Purchased in August 2018 for A$800.00.

GeoffGippsland, VIC

Cleans well with multiple options on different surfaces

The attachments make this vacuum suitable for multiple surfaces. We have a 25 square house with carpet and tiles throughout. The battery life could be better as we need to use both batteries on low power to get through the house

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$1,000.00.

Geoff

Thanks LGA Social media team. Is there a way of improving the battery life? I'd be interested in your advice.

Mark505

Mark505MELBOURNE

Seriously the best.

Bought one of these over a year ago and found it to be A1 in most areas.
Battery life is fantastic.
Second battery is very handy and is always ready in its charging slot.
Great stand comes with it that holds vacuum and charges both the vacuum and second battery at the same time. ( battery's are easily detached)
Great suction power and you don't have to hold button in unlike some others.
2 settings for speed control.
Some may say its a little on the heavy side but its really not. I find it very light and easy to maneuver.
Comes with great attachments and soft floor brush as well.
We have had dysons and still do but this is definitely my favorite.
Well done LG.

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how LG CordZero A9ULTIMATE compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

D & K

D & KSydney, NSW

Really poor suction

Bought this LG Ultimate vacuum cleaner just end of June and we have been really disappointed with the suction. Have to have multiple strokes in the same area for any dusts to be picked up. The mop itself it quite useless as it still doesn’t seem to wet the floor or mop off the dirt.
Very disappointing as we paid $1200 for it.

LG A.LG

I Looooove this vacuum cleaner!

I got my son to buy me this vacuum cleaner in Australia and send it to me here in New Zealand, as no one sells it here. I read many reviews of many stick vacuums and was set on this one. I love that I can vacuum and mop at the same time. This is the best feature in my opinion, but there are many other things I love about it too.
My one disappointment was that no one would ship it with two batteries and so I only got one and will have to wait until my son can finally come and visit again before I can get the second battery.
Also as there are no stockists here, I am a little worried if something goes wrong. However this was the only one i wanted and as I said before,I LOVE it!

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Vacuum

We were looking for a vacuum that goes with multiple floors and this one suited well. It gives you the option for mop as well and various attachments. It is a bit heavy to use but overall easy to clean and store with the stand.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$900.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Tiles and Wood
Loudie

LoudieSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect!!

So we had a Dyson for a number of years and died a month ago ,so I chose to purchase the LG cord zero as I had read some great reviews plus I liked the extra battery, attachments that came with it but I wasn't so sure about the drive mop head as I didn't think I would use it.
I have timber floor throughout my house including bedrooms, and its great! I am so happy with my purchase, the suction is fantastic ,love using the different attachments,but the mop head is wonderful! My floors looked like they have been buffed and were shiny and the fact that it vacuums and mops at the same time means you don't waste time vacuuming first!
Thanks LG!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,100.00.

Floor TypeWood
Sheila T.

Sheila T.Sydney, NSW

Great vacuum but on the heavier side

Purchased in May 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$899.00.

Ania

AniaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it

We had Dyson for few years and even thought it’s the “go to” for cordless vacuum cleaners there were few things we were not happy with. After a long research we decided to get the Lg Cordzero. 2 months of use and I am very happy. There are so many positive things I can say about this product. It comes with an extra long Battery life, 2 batteries, self standing with a brilliant non mountable bracket where you can attach all your extra heads. It has adjustable Stick handle that kids can also use. We manage to clean our Full house and Battery has never ran out. I’m impressed and am very happy that I decided to go with LG and not Dyson this time. Would definitely recommend as I’ve had only positive experience so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee for A$790.00.

Courtney

CourtneySouth West, QLD

Help Lg. No response after multiple emails

Loved it when it was working. My review is mainly based off support. Brought in December. Multi head no longer spins!

Taken all the right steps to contact support and nothing.

Spent $1000 and having a hard time. Disappointed.
Please contact me lg

Product is usedRarely
Floor TypeWood
trisreed

trisreedPerth, WA

Great Vacuum

The vacuum part of this is head and shoulders above the Dyson V6 that it replaced - quieter, more powerful and came with great attachments and a longer battery life. However, the supplied mop head did not spray the water out when in use so the mop head was not functional at all. Having seen the same issue with others here, I contacted LG using the contact details below and was gratefully surprised with the response - replacing the mop head - considering the 'Live Chat' previously was not very helpful!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for A$899.00.

Product is ok

Mop water will not wet pads at all when in use, vacuum works well but is let down by no water. Can you give me some information on this as I have seen another customer with the same problem at one stage

Treefrog77

Treefrog77Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great for a house with pets!

We recently bought a house with tiled floors and carpeted bedrooms. After looking around we decided the LG Cord Zero as it had a great sounding mop function which would be brilliant for the tiles.
The vacuum itself has an incredible suction power and is super easy to use with a really good battery life, and the attachments are brilliant for lounges and corners.
Although the power mop is handy for a quick light once over, in my opinion it doesn’t give the tiles a good proper ‘clean’.
I’m super happy with it though, and the service from LG has been top level.

Nancy

NancyThe Mallee, VIC

Good vac with very poor battery quality

I have Makita cordless products that one 5amp hour battery can run a grinder for 5x longer than what the lg battery can run the cord zero. I think Lg should do a deal with makita to supply their batteries and send me a couple new ones . Other than crap batteries the vac itself is fine in my opinion.

Kc1

Kc1Darling Downs, QLD

Great lightweight quick use vacuum

I have timber floors and a thick carpet and the two heads are wonderful to pick up all dust and debris from the floor. I love that there isn't a button to hold to keep it on like the Dyson you have to hold your finger down to use it. 2 battery chargers are great. Wonderful and quick to use rather than getting out the old big, heavy vacuum that you have to plug in to the power points and keep changing around the house.

Purchased in February 2019 at Joyce Mayne Physical store for A$899.00.

Teyah

TeyahSydney, NSW

LG A9 Zero Amazing

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$1,048.00.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.Melbourne, Victoria

Leaves a grimy, swirly film on floors...so disappointed!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$300.00.

Floor TypeTiles and Wood
Kiara

KiaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fire risk! Spend over 1k to be left with no vac after it smokes up

worked okay for couple of months
charged it one day and I usually don't vac at night but my daughter had sand on the carpet so 8pm go to get the vac off charge and I smell smoke, I open the top where the filter is and smoke comes out, all of it is burning hot and melting! I would hate to think what would have happened if I didn't need to use it that night! It was in the laundry next to my 3 young kids rooms and lg don't seem to care at all!!

Purchased for A$1,099.00.

Floor TypeTiles
Jayne S.

Jayne S.Sydney, NSW

Don't Even Think About It!

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee for A$999.00.

pont67

pont67AU

Good array of features

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$899.00.

Floor TypeCarpet, Linoleum and Tiles