LG CordZero A9ULTIMATE

3 questions from our users

JusNat

JusNatasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Hi, the hard floor power head to my A9 Ultimate has stopped working - does not spin at all when attached. It moves a very small amount when vacuum is initially turned on, but then nothing. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, was there a reason it was doing this? Thank you

Jim
Jim

Justan. Sorry I can't help. I'm a bit of a neanderthal with these things. All I can say is that I have been haopy, for over two years, with the way my LG cleaner performs, and very pleased with the only contact i have had with the Service back up team, Regards Jim

Chris B.

Chris B.asked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

Is there any reason why you cant add some floor cleaner or disinfectant to the Mop Head water tank???
I know instructions say "water only" but cant see why an additive could not be added. My wife likes the smell after mopping with her floor cleaner and regular mop but LG Mop is water only...

Russell Nielsen

Russell Nielsenasked

CordZero A9ULTIMATE

The mop head attachment on my A9ULTIMATE has stopped delivering water. Is is possible for the delivery systems to become blocked, and if so, how to clean the blockage?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives