GF-V570MBL (Slim Width), GF-V708 Series, GF-V706 Series, GF-V910 Series

kellie.giles.3AU

Think twice!

Beautiful looking fridge however terrible problems with fruit and veg freezing in bottom left hand veg draw. Tried getting help via their app and again via a phone call but they just kept looking for ways to blame us for it happening (too much liquid in the fridge, opening and shutting the doors too many times - we aren't even in the house from 8-5), if you are happy not to use the fruit and veg draw this would be a good purchase

Purchased in May 2019.

LG
LG A.LG
kellie.giles.3

Thanks for getting back to me, turns out there was a problem with my fridge and it has since been fixed. It is a shame that I couldn't have received the same level of customer care before writing this review.

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) reviews

Tony L.

We have not had that

johns
johns

There were several reports of this happening in reviews. The solution was to motivate lg to fix the issue which appears to be of two causes. The first was inadequate assembly where "grommets" were not in place and this was solved by the lg technician {one would hope that this issue has been solved in current production!}. The second issue seemed to relate to actual refrigerator setup and once again the lg technician can advise and solve the problem. So far on the model I have {706} I have yet to experience this problem.

Aboode A.

Aboode A.asked

910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

Hi we need the paint touch black mate stainless steel to fix some paint come off

Your customer service office from Philippine said this not under warranty

But I’m miss leading from LG cause when I have that fridge I been told... it’s Black stainless steel No paint spray

Now you service department told me it’s stainless steel But spry paint Matt Black
This not excepted you sell me black stainless steel fridge after 3 years I find it’s spray paint black Matt on stainless steel
This is cheating

Plus you don’t supply the spray paint or touch up small bottle to fix the scratch

I want answer please thank you
Call me on my phone 0433226633

Harry
Harry

I went to a panel beater and got him to match the ice/water tray.No charge will drop off a 6pack. Not an exact match but close from most angles. Looks much better.

Geoffasked

which dimensions are correct for the V910MBL
H1793 W915 D933 advertised by JB Hi Fi
H1802 W912 D924 advertised by The Good Guys
Height is critical for me

Craig R.
Craig R.

Did you get an answer?

Not so far

Rud
Rud

Look up LG web site spec.

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)

Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $5,399.00$6,359.00$3,959.00$4,799.00
Dimensions 1793 x 915 x 744 mm1793 x 915 x 933 mm1787 x 835 x 734 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)3 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water Dispenser
Colour / FinishBlack StainlessMatte BlackMatte BlackMatte Black Stainless Steel
Handle Type RecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge YesYes
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves553
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins222
Weight147 kg162 kg130 kg155 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 706 L910 L570 L
Fridge Capacity 391 L492 L310 L
Freezer Capacity 302 L405 L250 L
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)