GF-V570MBL (Slim Width), GF-V708 Series, GF-V706 Series, GF-V910 Series

• Internal Layout

RudPerth

After a couple of months of using the fridge - we love it

Purchased in January 2021.

Alex131

Alex131Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great addition to the kitchen!

Purchased in December 2020 at Harvey Norman for $4,035.00.

amazing

Worth every cent and I love to be able to see in it so that all my food stays fresh there is nothing bad about it in my opinion looks cool too

No problem

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

We are in love with our fridge

Great fridge ,
So easy to clean , a lot of space , we live knock knock system , don’t need to open the whole fridge to get a milk, yogurt or eggs .
3 types of ice , filtered water
Very quiet
Great value for money

Purchased in July 2019 at Bing Lee for $2,500.00.

Dee

DeeMelbourne

LG much more reliable than the Samsung

Bought the 910L LG after 5 failed attempts by Samsung to repair the 18 month old 867L unit we'd previously had. Samsung ice making section was continuously ceasing / clogging up with ice.
Now 6 months in & the LG has been perfect. Runs much quieter & Ice making unit is better at dispensing.

Maintains temps very well too.

We've removed the clear plastic section dividing the door-in-door compartments... thereby giving better access to inside of door when opening as a conventional fridge. Works much better.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $4,050.00.

Les

LesThe Mallee, VIC

Great two door unit with ice dispenser

We brought the fridge in October 2018 and it has not missed a beat. It is the charcoal matt grey model and looks especially smart. It keeps perfect temperature in both the fridge and freezer compartments and we have never lost any vegetables or fruit as all compartments work especially well together. The separate door in the fridge area with the knock light is easy to use and takes a bit of getting used to but easy enough. We especially like the ice and water dispenser. We have used them for parties etc.. and have never run out of ice or crushed ice. The fridge is now 18 months old and we are extremely happy with the purchase. Would recommend to anyone considering purchasing a two door fridge with plumbed water connection.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $4,196.00.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Fridge, Plugged it in and it works.

Purchased in October 2019 for $3,298.00.

Johnson A

Johnson AScullin 2614, ACT

An Exceptional Household Product

Fridge is an excellent addition to our kitchen. Exceptionally maintain the freshness of our fruits. Easy access, divided compartments. Temperature is consistent. The design, internal and external is impressive. Doors could be lighter.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,730.00.

NikkiB

NikkiBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect fridge freezer

I totally love the design of this fridge freezer it is the most practical fridge I've ever had, it just works perfectly for us. Things are clearly visible so nothing gets left at the back turning furry! Love the door in door to for just grabbing a drink. Its also a very good looking fridge. Ice dispenser is very neat and compact so not taking up a large chunk of the fridge or freezer
As mentioned by others is does run cold, but I have it on the highest setting and salad is now cold not frozen. For me I couldn't be happier

Purchased in June 2019 at Stan Cash for $3,466.00.

Danni

DanniGippsland, VIC

Love our new fridge! Stylish and functional!

We have been using our new fridge for 5 weeks now. We love it. The door in door feature is really handy for our family of 7 and I can only assume the energy bill will also show a decrease as we're not having to open the full fridge completely to get to those regular use items like milk, juice, margarine and sauces etc. It was really easy to hook up to the water connection and the ice maker made our first lot of ice an hour or so after being turned on which we were amazed by. We've had no ice clogs and absolutely no problems with this fridge. It looks fantastic in our new kitchen.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,900.00.

Braden

BradenHunter Region, NSW

Great fridge so far

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $3,629.00.

Shell

ShellKialla

Great fridge!

Stylish and modern but super convenient with the door in door feature and layout. Crisper drawers work very well and has lots of nifty storage spots. Freezer compartment is easy to access and can fit heaps in. We especially love the water/ice dispenser on the front with always cold water and the choice between cubed and crushed ice. Would highly recommend!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
CraigW

CraigWBrisbane

Excellent quality, huge capacity and stylish looks

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Jennyoz

JennyozAU

Beautiful

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mel L

Mel Lvic, 3978

lots of space

I love the colour although may be easily smudged with hand prints. I like the draws and water filter. its quite functional and easy to use. It is bit pricey, but you are getting the quality of a good smart fridge. I can't be happier with my fridge, worth the investment

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

GeeElle

GeeElleQld, 4570

Great fridge. Zero complaints!

Huge fridge/freezer and really cleverly set up with drawers and shelves. We’ve had a door in door fridge previously and get a lot of use out of this feature (for milk etc), however Knock knock feature is rarely used. Colour is great, modern looking but subtle, and doesn’t show many fingerprints. It’s a really big fridge though, make sure you can get it through your front door!

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Tony L.

We have not had that

johns
johns

There were several reports of this happening in reviews. The solution was to motivate lg to fix the issue which appears to be of two causes. The first was inadequate assembly where "grommets" were not in place and this was solved by the lg technician {one would hope that this issue has been solved in current production!}. The second issue seemed to relate to actual refrigerator setup and once again the lg technician can advise and solve the problem. So far on the model I have {706} I have yet to experience this problem.

Aboode A.

Aboode A.asked

910L French Door GF-V910MBSL (Matte Black Stainless Steel)

Hi we need the paint touch black mate stainless steel to fix some paint come off

Your customer service office from Philippine said this not under warranty

But I’m miss leading from LG cause when I have that fridge I been told... it’s Black stainless steel No paint spray

Now you service department told me it’s stainless steel But spry paint Matt Black
This not excepted you sell me black stainless steel fridge after 3 years I find it’s spray paint black Matt on stainless steel
This is cheating

Plus you don’t supply the spray paint or touch up small bottle to fix the scratch

I want answer please thank you
Call me on my phone 0433226633

Harry
Harry

I went to a panel beater and got him to match the ice/water tray.No charge will drop off a 6pack. Not an exact match but close from most angles. Looks much better.

Geoffasked

which dimensions are correct for the V910MBL
H1793 W915 D933 advertised by JB Hi Fi
H1802 W912 D924 advertised by The Good Guys
Height is critical for me

Craig R.
Craig R.

Did you get an answer?

Not so far

Rud

Look up LG web site spec.

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)

Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $5,399.00$6,359.00$3,959.00$4,799.00
Dimensions 1793 x 915 x 744 mm1793 x 915 x 933 mm1787 x 835 x 734 mm
Energy Rating2.5 star(s)3 star(s)2.5 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water Dispenser
Colour / FinishBlack StainlessMatte BlackMatte BlackMatte Black Stainless Steel
Handle Type RecessedRecessed
Smart Fridge YesYes
Shelf MaterialGlassGlass
Number of Shelves553
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins222
Weight147 kg162 kg130 kg155 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Capacity
Total Capacity 706 L910 L570 L
Fridge Capacity 391 L492 L310 L
Freezer Capacity 302 L405 L250 L
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)