LG G3
See the Best Mobile Phones in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

Mike C
Mike CSouth East Queensland, QLD
  • G3

What a bad company!

Bought the G3, immediately had problems. Thing thing randomly shuts down. I contacted LG, but they told me it was the battery. Sent me a new battery instead, phone still does not work. It randomly shuts off.

Marty McFlea
Marty McFleaYoung

Love this phone!!

I know this phone has been discontinued for a long-time now, but I still own it - a hand-me-down from my wife who went with the Iphone 5 and has since returned to android. I still use the phone even though it's 3 years old and it runs so quickly I honestly don't see the need to upgrade. It's just brilliant.

The photos it takes are great, the expandable storage has allowed me to put on tonnes of apps and I've even dropped it in water and just put it in rice and in a couple of days it was back as good as new.

Also, you'd think with how old it is that the screen would be cracked or something - nope. This is a beast of a phone and I would recommend it to anyone who can still pick one up.

scott
scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good phone but with some issues

Azmaris
AzmarisOfficer

Cheap Option with Great Features

I have been using the phone for 2.5 years and find no faults in it. When I purchased it, it was so ahead of the competitors and at a reasonable price. The slim body (although plastics) fits right on my hands. It has the one-handed operation feature which I find very useful whenever I urgently need to type something on the go while my other hand is occupied. The double knock to activate the screen seems discreetly sophisticated to me. Brilliant display, relatively long battery life (totally depends on your usage), and quick charging too!

smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Phone

I purchased this phone as a refurbished and was surprised at the things it can do. It's one of those phones that's up with Galaxy. I found the fact you can wirelessly charge it, it has built in Miracast, and has one of the best screens i've ever seen in a phone. This phone even though used has been great and I recommend this phone to anyone looking for a $200 phone refurbished, that's got all the bells and whistles.

Jaybee
JaybeeAU

Warranty back up abysmal

Mike.Bk
Mike.BkHobart

Good phone.

Date Purchased

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

MinLea28
MinLea28Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent in all Aspects of smartphone category

Easy to use, Font size isn't an issue with this phone, you can make the writing "huge". Add all yr favourite contacts for quick dial straight fr main screen. Quick reaction time whilst surfing web, taking pictures or videos reading emails, etc. phone also doubles as a pedometer with LG Health. Love the micro SD expansion card too. All round good phone & not overly expensive.

I am an lg fan

I had an lg g3 first and I would not want any other phone. It is the best phone for my needs. It looks and feels good in my hand and I love the buttons on the back instead of on the sides. The battery life is amazing. My g3 phone was given to a friend and it is still fine after I had the phone for almost 2 years.

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Good phone

This phone has done me well, I had a Samsung before this and I have had less problems with this phone. Will definitely purchase another LG phone. It is easy to use also. It is a little harder to find covers for it but apart from that it has been a great phone for me.

sunny
sunnySydney

Decent phone

I've had this phone for two or three years or so and it's done well for me until the past few months. The phone freezes and home screen stops working. Sometimes the phone just goes black and dies on me. Restart the phone and it's fine again. The camera is amazing during daylight but not great for low light pictures.

Other than these little things, I have really enjoyed this phone and I reckon it will last me another year before I give up.

Wynsenttt
WynsentttAU

Great phone right now

Sohel
SohelSydney, NSW

SIM reading problem

Phone sometime can't read the SIM. Service centre refuse to repair. Advised repair cost $1000 where the new phone market price is around $400. Phone battery get heated quickly. Phone turned off at hot day. Service centre and customer service didn't care about the customer issue. They care themselves first.

Chris A
Chris AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great phone!

After using Samsungs for the last few year then running into 2 faulty phones I decided to try the LG G3. Got it for $400 off ebay and I've absolutely loved this phone. Haven't had any issues and it has everything I need.
Ended up getting one for my G/F for Christmas upgrading from her Iphone5 and hasn't taken her long to get used to using and she will never go back to apple now.

rory
roryPerth, WA

Perfect

This phone works very well. Both my wife and i have the phone, great video and photos and with the sd card in the memory seems infinate! The areas of improvement could be a brighter screen for direct sunlight but thats it! The battery life is average but i can purchas a bigger one