LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White)

MPN: GB-310RWL

• Internal Layout
Gerry

GerrySydney, NSW

Good but could be better

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store for $725.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size2 person(s)
THomas S

THomas SSydney

Vegetables drawer useless

I like this fridge and had the previous model for 15 years trouble free.
I don’t like having to remove the vegetables drawer completely to remove lid. It is frustrating. I contacted LG to see if I had installed incorrectly without any joy they were useless.
Fridge is quite and functional so far but the vegetable drawer is a problem.
Unfortunately I bought online so I suppose it is my bad.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $736.00.

Noise Level
DiepT

DiepTBrisbane

Very quite fridge

It's a fantastic fridge for 2-3 people. It's very quiet, easy to clean and keep food fresh, 5 stars energy. it's roomy enough and Freezer is also big enough for a lot of meats, ice creams. If you have a small family I would highly recommend this one and it looks good. It looks modern and does not occupy much space.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 310L Bottom Mount GB-310RWL (White) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

MSanderson

MSandersonBondi

Good value - annoying door alarm is only complaint.

Love the layout of the fridge (big freezer section, almost a half half). Its efficient and does what its meant to. The alarm for when you've left the door open too long can be VERY annoying when you're trying to figure out what to cook!!! Pretty small complaint overall - good value for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Goalie97

Goalie97Melbourne

Super Efficient Fridge

We have a tiny fridge alcove due to a badly designed kitchen and this fridge was able to squeeze right in. I like its design with the freezer on the bottom as it means the food part is at a better height. Its so efficient! We put it on the electricity meter and it drew almost no power when running. The interior has well though out adjustable shelves and works very well. I like this fridge!

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Caroleena89

Caroleena89Gold Coast

Great product

Very happy with this appliance, maintains a steady temperature. We have the freezer on the coolest setting and it's amazing how quickly it freezes items. Lots of room in both compartments and easy to remove the shelves for cleaning, it's not a loud appliance, very happy with the overall performance

Date PurchasedAug 2017
The Woz Review

The Woz ReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

LG's Low Running Cost Fridge

I purchased one of these recently , it knocked off at least $100 dollars from my electricity bill.
It doesn't hold a great deal and would not suit a family of 3-4 but it would suit a couple in a unit, for those like me that now shop regularly it's really good and economical since I now consume food rather than store my groceries for long periods
The unit has an eco setting and remote diagnostics ability , the freezer on the bottom is very good and has 3 good size compartments , the top half is adequate and easy to see and reach everything. and the vege compartment is sufficient for about 1 weeks food , I give it an 8/10

Date PurchasedAug 2016