LG GB-450UBLX (Black)

LG GB-450UBLX (Black)

Good fridge. Efficient, quiet.

Old fridge turned noisy and was running a lot. After a largish energy bill it was time.

On the high recommdation here and the space limitation of couldn't be taller than 175cm we settled on a black version.

I ran a plug in energy meter for a week and it had used about 6kw.

So it really does only use what is written on the label. Amazing!

There is one important got-cha to be aware of which our sales guy pointed out cause I tend to ask a lot if questions.

LG advertise this fridge as it can be hinged left or right. In reality it is right hand hinged which was what we needed so all good for us.

The gotcha is however that to change hinging to left you have to pay a couple of hundred bucks to have an LG technician perform the swap or if you do it yourself you void your 2 year warranty (seems excessive to me)

I would knock off half a star for that little detail given how large the font was on the banner advertising left or right hinged when really it is right hinged with optional extra left.

Overall, so far so good... Quiet, energy efficient, works well.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $940.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 2 person(s)

Perfect freeze to have

Very nice freeze..fantastic color and design is perfect too. Highly recommended. Fridge maintain a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments.
I recommend everyone to buy this. Can buy in two colors. Black color is the best as it looks so much nice and lights and compartments inside are very good.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect

This fridge is perfect Defiantly my dream fridge! It beeps when the kids have left the doors open, it monitors the food to the right temp, this fridge wasn’t cheap but I have no regrets, I would recommend this fridge to anyone and everyone !!!!
I actually got this fridge for my birthday :)

Loving It!

Fridge has worked like a beauty since purchasing it (early May). Temperatures are consistent, Freezer works great. Lots of space throughout. Doors are always easy to open, love the design (I got the black one). Loving it everyday.

I use my phone to check it's status on a weekly basis, everything seems in working order.

No complaints thus far.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Worth the price

Really good looking fridge - have had for nearly a year and works perfect! It is perfect dimensions as well. The style is great and it does not make any sound at all which is perfect when your kitchen is right near your bedroom The doors are also great to!

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Perfect

just moved out with my cats and they love it so much and my 7th husband feels good on it. fridge has very good vibration and suspension. serves multiple functions which are sustainable. environmentally friendly, looks good and good height. would highly recommend for you and your spouse for the future.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Amazing freez

I bought this recently upgraded from a smaller Philips fridge which couldn't hold a lot of food the shelving is a great source of space I mainly love the temperature my old one is not to cold but this is really nice, I recommend it for anyone with a big family.

Great Fridge

In my experience this fridge seems like a worthy investment, each compartment is equally temperature controlled and it is a quiet fridge. Personally I have had to unplug this fridge multiple days in a row, and thankfully this fridge has not short circuited or been damaged in any way, which I think shows the quality of this appliance. It is not the easiest thing to clean inside, however I don't believe it effects fridge value too much.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Very good - energy efficient

We have had this fridge for six months. We have noticed a reduction of the energy bill.
The reason we purchased this fridge is because of the warranty and the energy usage.
The fridge is run on eco mode, very quiet, very sleek, and doesn't show up finger prints.
We purchased this on appliance online via eBay. Wait for 10% off on ebay to purchase to save some coin.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great fridge.

I like this fridge. Looks great, nice and sleek, energy efficient and it's easy to manipulate the insides to suit big or little things. The freezer freezes and the fridge fridges. I am happy with it and so is my house mate. One day I will have to move and it will be heavy, but for now it's in a good spot

Great Fridge

Very Nive Fridge. Really pleased with every thing so far. Love having the freezer at the bottom lots of space in fridge.
Very easy to clean Quiet most of the time makes a little noise sometimes but nothing annoying. Keeps everything so much cooler than my old fridge. Recommended to buy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

ITS PERFECT

Very easy to use and very quiet at night can hardly hear any sounds at night. Very useful as well not only can you place a lot of food in the fridge. The sections on the fridge are helpful in dividing the different types of food and stores frozen products very well.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Stunning Fridge !

This LG GB 450 Fridge is one of the best Fridges I have ever been so lucky to own! The LG GB 450 Fridge Fridge/Freezer is a stunning appliance with all the modern features you would expect from LG. I think next I may have to ask my partner to renovate the kitchen to match the LG GB 450 Fridge!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Not bad Fridge

Fridge is a beast its clean and quiet fridge that refrigerates well. It is sometimes hard to take the compartments out to clean the fridge but other than that it works well and is very spacious for us to store a lot of food. The doors open wide which is also good when trying to access the back of the fridge nice lookl

Cool Fridge

It is a quiet fridge that refrigerates well. It is sometimes hard to take the compartments out to clean the fridge but other than that it works well and is very spacious for us to store a lot of food. The doors open wide which is also good when trying to access the back of the fridge

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Energy Efficient and Stylish

Bought the 4.5 star energy efficient model compared to the lower rated base mode, as the power savings would end up outweigh the extra costs upfront.

Very happy with the fridge, it looks good and has plenty of storage, and the internal compartments are laid out well.

You can faintly hear the fridges power convertor working sometimes but generally it is really quiet.

Great fridge

Great fridge, runs great, not too noisy not too expensive on electricity. It's easy to clean, it's easy to use, it['s easy to change the settings on. I like the colour and the stainless steel doesn't stain or dent too easily. Would recommend this fridge to family and friend s.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

zxczxczx
xzc

Looks
xxczcxzcxz

very neat and clean from outside because of the shiny glossy look. Recommended to friends and family members before.

Date PurchasedNov 2014

This is perfect cannot live without it.

This is an amazing item it can do a lot of amazing things which is super super super super benficial in life and help me with everyday tasks such as cleaning drying freezing and many more would recommend to someone who has a very hard day a head of them.

Date PurchasedOct 2013

Decent fridge

Works well, does the job no problems yet. it was installed very quickly and stores a good amount of food, although i would like a bit more different shelf arrangement than what is given default by the manufacturer. Just like most fridge somewhat easy to clean, has about average loudness.

Date PurchasedSep 2017