LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

MPN: GB-450UPLE

• Internal Layout
John

JohnPerth

Super happy with the price and quality!

This fridge is awesome - I love the colour and its design with the freezer at the bottom - because we are both fairly tall - that just makes everything easier! Its saves electricity too with a high energy saving scale. Trust me you won't regret :)

Purchased at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

Household Size2 person(s)
CJb

CJb

Good fridge

Great fridge. No issues. Lots of freezer space and the option for freezer express which I love. Doors can be switched to each side. Shelves remove easily for cleaning. Nice design

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for A$785.00.

Household Size4 person(s)
CatWoman

CatWomanSomewhere

Best Fridge Ever

Thanks to the awesome service from Pakenham JB HiFI, this marvellous fridge was delivered to me the day I moved into my new home. Having never owned a new fridge in my life, I spent a lot of time researching my needs and when it came to choosing, this is the fridge I picked. I LOVE IT! Roomy, energy efficient, great looks...LOVE the LED internal lighting and the ice maker. Love the freezer on the bottom, it's so much more practical to this old woman. And JB gave me a simply great deal. Excellent customer service above and beyond, delivery was perfect, drivers friendly and helpful. The fridge is fabulous. And sooooooo quiet!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Jay

JayMelbourne

Great fridge that looks fantastic too

The graphite version of this fridge is awesome. It doesnt really show up any marks or scratches and with kids this is awesome. Keeps things cool and the light in the fridge is very bright. Maybe a light in the freezer would be helpful.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$832.00.

Household Size3 person(s)

Jenny W

Jenny W

Spacious and energy saving

Bought this for my new house and it fits for purpose perfectly. There was no strange smell when I opened it, easy to clean and the ice maker box looks great. Not much noise as well.

Purchased in February 2019.

Nadia

NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge!

Amazing size, a bit noisy the first few hours but (thank god) it was only until it's up to speed. Plenty of space inside, great design, reversible door. And got it under $700 with Harvey Norman boxing day sale! This model (dark graphite) somehow is much cheaper than the other Matte black, etc options, but exact same fridge and great color!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$743.00.

Household Size3 person(s)
Shelly

Shelly

woowza

Bought this for a friends moving present and wow did it meet every need of a kitchen, its so trendy and also so roomy. will purchase one for myself shortly. ice machine works so well and the freezer has so much space. looks great too and its so big which is great for families

Date PurchasedAug 2017

AjeGold coast

Beware if you want left hand fridge

Fridge sold as reversible opening direction
Fridge doesn’t come with instructions to reverse the doors sold as reversible you can do it yourself but no info in manual or videos online
LG states you need to pay their tech to do it
will ring LG customer support to see if they can help
Unlikely ????

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Lucyhannah

LucyhannahSunshine West

Great fridge very happy purchase

We brought this fridge for our newly renovated house. Love that it's a bottom mount to give us more fridge space however are starting to run out of room in the freezer. Freezer only has 2drawers which cannot be interchangeable from what I can tell for shelves or additional layout.
Fridge maintains consistent temperature and crisper works a treat with food over a week old still looking fresh. With the option for left or right opening it suits every kitchen layout!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Mishka

MishkaSydney

This is perfect

So much space, so many great settings this is a fantastic fridge. I absolutely love the style and fit in perfectly in my fridge whole. I don’t know what I would do without it haha. I love the double doors it’s great I’m so happy my husband had bought this for me I love it

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tiarni

TiarniBeerwah

Great

Great fridge hols a lot always great easy to clean lots of storage always great to see a great company become even better than what it is great refrigerated in the world would not use anything else great fridge I recommend it to everyone love this washing machine 3 great

Date PurchasedJun 2012
Jacky

JackyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Fridge

I think this fridge looks fantastic and works really well. It has a great variety of shelves and bits to cover everything you need but the best part is the freezer as it has 3 buckets plus a little ice tray. It is great to keep all the different food items stored correctly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Davood

Davood

Great first frideg

This fridge is my first fridge
Maintains even temperature throughout
It’s quiet
Easy to clean
Has loads of storage space
I’ve had it five years and never had any issues with it
I know this brand works well and lasts as my parents had this brand of fridge and after 12years it’s still going like the day it was bought

Date PurchasedJun 2013
Sabby

Sabby

Perfect fridge

Date PurchasedJun 2018
MnM

MnMMelbourne

Love my new fridge

It's huge, the compartments are spacious for what we need and its easy to clean. It's not noisy and I love how you can adjust the Fridge and Freezer temperatures at the top of the fridge. You can also turn off the alarm for the door if the beeping annoys you - brilliant. I also like how the freezer as temperature settings. I've never seen that before.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Dhruval

Dhruval

Fantastic freez

I have used the same model at overseas and it is really one of the best refrigerator ever. LG = life is good. I teally love to use as it is combined with Inverter compressor. Excellent performance. Thanks LG. If some one really wanna buy , go for it. .......

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Caz

CazFrankston

Love the design and the stylish look of my fridge

This fridge is excellent and looks very stylish. I am able to adjust the temperatures of the freezer to freeze things really quickly. It beeps at you if you leave it open so there is no threat of leaving the doors open. Very quite operation and comes with a 10year inverter warranty.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
jazzgirl

jazzgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very happy with this fridge

have had this fridge just over a year now and couldn't be happier with it. temperature is very consistent and I have kept it at the factory setting. there is a digital display of temperature when you open the door. The fridge is very quiet and very easy to clean inside and out. just wipe over with a dishcloth. I like the freezer on the lower half and it holds quite a lot. highly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Alexia

Alexia

A wonderful family fridge

We did a lot of research before buying this fridge and it paid off! It fits everything. The temperature is consistent. The freezer never freezes over. It’s attractive. You can take out the shelves to wash them. I almost never smell anything. There is loads of space on the shelves. Wipes clean easily. It’s very quiet.

Room for improvement:
The vegetable drawer is too small for us. But that’s pretty much it! We’ve had it for over a year now and have had zero problems with it. Would buy again!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Hits

HitsSydney

Works great

Bought this last year in EOFY sale on bing lee and it has been a perfect choice. No complains so far, its very quiet and has loads of space for a 2 person household. Highly recommend this for a small home, may not be sufficient for a family with Children.

Date PurchasedJun 2017