LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

MPN: GB-450UPLE

See the Best Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good fridge

Great fridge. No issues. Lots of freezer space and the option for freezer express which I love. Doors can be switched to each side. Shelves remove easily for cleaning. Nice design

Purchased in June 2018 at The Good Guys for $785.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Best Fridge Ever

Thanks to the awesome service from Pakenham JB HiFI, this marvellous fridge was delivered to me the day I moved into my new home. Having never owned a new fridge in my life, I spent a lot of time researching my needs and when it came to choosing, this is the fridge I picked. I LOVE IT! Roomy, energy efficient, great looks...LOVE the LED internal lighting and the ice maker. Love the freezer on the bottom, it's so much more practical to this old woman. And JB gave me a simply great deal. Excellent customer service above and beyond, delivery was perfect, drivers friendly and helpful. The fridge is fabulous. And sooooooo quiet!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Noise Level

Great fridge that looks fantastic too

The graphite version of this fridge is awesome. It doesnt really show up any marks or scratches and with kids this is awesome. Keeps things cool and the light in the fridge is very bright. Maybe a light in the freezer would be helpful.

Purchased in January 2019 for $832.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Spacious and energy saving

Bought this for my new house and it fits for purpose perfectly. There was no strange smell when I opened it, easy to clean and the ice maker box looks great. Not much noise as well.

Purchased in February 2019.

Great fridge!

Amazing size, a bit noisy the first few hours but (thank god) it was only until it's up to speed. Plenty of space inside, great design, reversible door. And got it under $700 with Harvey Norman boxing day sale! This model (dark graphite) somehow is much cheaper than the other Matte black, etc options, but exact same fridge and great color!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

woowza

Bought this for a friends moving present and wow did it meet every need of a kitchen, its so trendy and also so roomy. will purchase one for myself shortly. ice machine works so well and the freezer has so much space. looks great too and its so big which is great for families

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Beware if you want left hand fridge

Fridge sold as reversible opening direction
Fridge doesn’t come with instructions to reverse the doors sold as reversible you can do it yourself but no info in manual or videos online
LG states you need to pay their tech to do it
will ring LG customer support to see if they can help
Unlikely ????

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Tony, Thank you for contacting LG Customer Support. We appreciate you raising the concern thru us. The door being reversible is an additional 'option' or 'feature' of the fridge. It should work with its door's current orientation, thus, if you wish to have it reversed (to suit your kitchens' design) it would be your responsibility. But as much as possible, if you really intend to, we recommend that this be done by an LG Authorized Service Technicians to ensure that the doors will be reversed accordingly. Consumer Law states that the item should be fit for purpose, and IT IS. The fridge's feature where the door can be reversed is an 'optional' feature, and the fridge's core function cannot and will not be affected whether you choose to reverse it or not. As stated in the fridge's Owner's Manual, when you want to reverse the doors, you must call a service agent, and the door reversal is NOT covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I hope this has been of some assistance, Thank you and have a great day! Yours Sincerely, Allen B. Customer Care Representative LG Electronics Australia Pty LTD Please consider the environment before printing this email. This email may contain confidential or copyrighted information. Unless you are the intended recipient you must not disclose, copy or use it; please notify the sender immediately by return email and then delete both messages. If your inquiry relates to a fault with a LG product, it may be covered by an LG manufacturer's warranty or a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) or the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA), as applicable. The rights under the consumer guarantees are in addition to or may be greater than the LG manufacturer’s warranty and cannot be excluded. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Received Date : 31-12-2018 15:50 25 The type of inquiry : Owner's Manuals Product/Model No. : Top/Bottom Mount/GB-450UPLE Bought this fridge from Harvey Norman as I needed a left opening door they said I could do it myself and if came with the bracket to do it However no instructions in the mmanual Rang LG said I have to get their technician to do it at my cost What a scam Really where can I get instructions to do it myself I paid $900 to get a fridge I can’t open This is not acceptable it’s actually mis repesentation or fraud advertising it as reversible doors and holding a person at ransom to get extra money to resolve the issue Please send me instructions on how to reverse the doors as this is why I bought the fridge I look forward to your reply with the instructions Thankyou

Great fridge very happy purchase

We brought this fridge for our newly renovated house. Love that it's a bottom mount to give us more fridge space however are starting to run out of room in the freezer. Freezer only has 2drawers which cannot be interchangeable from what I can tell for shelves or additional layout.
Fridge maintains consistent temperature and crisper works a treat with food over a week old still looking fresh. With the option for left or right opening it suits every kitchen layout!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

This is perfect

So much space, so many great settings this is a fantastic fridge. I absolutely love the style and fit in perfectly in my fridge whole. I don’t know what I would do without it haha. I love the double doors it’s great I’m so happy my husband had bought this for me I love it

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great

Great fridge hols a lot always great easy to clean lots of storage always great to see a great company become even better than what it is great refrigerated in the world would not use anything else great fridge I recommend it to everyone love this washing machine 3 great

Date PurchasedJun 2012

Great Fridge

I think this fridge looks fantastic and works really well. It has a great variety of shelves and bits to cover everything you need but the best part is the freezer as it has 3 buckets plus a little ice tray. It is great to keep all the different food items stored correctly.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Great first frideg

This fridge is my first fridge
Maintains even temperature throughout
It’s quiet
Easy to clean
Has loads of storage space
I’ve had it five years and never had any issues with it
I know this brand works well and lasts as my parents had this brand of fridge and after 12years it’s still going like the day it was bought

Date PurchasedJun 2013

Perfect fridge

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Love my new fridge

It's huge, the compartments are spacious for what we need and its easy to clean. It's not noisy and I love how you can adjust the Fridge and Freezer temperatures at the top of the fridge. You can also turn off the alarm for the door if the beeping annoys you - brilliant. I also like how the freezer as temperature settings. I've never seen that before.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fantastic freez

I have used the same model at overseas and it is really one of the best refrigerator ever. LG = life is good. I teally love to use as it is combined with Inverter compressor. Excellent performance. Thanks LG. If some one really wanna buy , go for it. .......

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Love the design and the stylish look of my fridge

This fridge is excellent and looks very stylish. I am able to adjust the temperatures of the freezer to freeze things really quickly. It beeps at you if you leave it open so there is no threat of leaving the doors open. Very quite operation and comes with a 10year inverter warranty.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

very happy with this fridge

have had this fridge just over a year now and couldn't be happier with it. temperature is very consistent and I have kept it at the factory setting. there is a digital display of temperature when you open the door. The fridge is very quiet and very easy to clean inside and out. just wipe over with a dishcloth. I like the freezer on the lower half and it holds quite a lot. highly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

A wonderful family fridge

We did a lot of research before buying this fridge and it paid off! It fits everything. The temperature is consistent. The freezer never freezes over. It’s attractive. You can take out the shelves to wash them. I almost never smell anything. There is loads of space on the shelves. Wipes clean easily. It’s very quiet.

Room for improvement:
The vegetable drawer is too small for us. But that’s pretty much it! We’ve had it for over a year now and have had zero problems with it. Would buy again!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Works great

Bought this last year in EOFY sale on bing lee and it has been a perfect choice. No complains so far, its very quiet and has loads of space for a 2 person household. Highly recommend this for a small home, may not be sufficient for a family with Children.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Nice upgrade

This is an sheer upgrade from our previous 90s hand me down fridge. Freezer at the bottom is convenient as I like having the more commonly utilised fruit and vege compartments easily accessible without bending over and digging around. Appreciate the ice tray compartment that you can make extra ice cubes in. Only downside is the temperature information is inside the door. Door has alarm in case you leave it open too long, and has a gentle, self-closing door.

It's silent, and so far maintains temperature seamlessly. We got this because of the energy saving rebate for getting a 4star and above refrigerator.

Date PurchasedJan 2018