LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) Questions & Answers

MPN: GB-450UPLE

7 questions from our users

Kevin B.asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

I purchased a Dark Graphite LG fridge a month ago the problem I have is it had glue marks on the door where floor layers pushed the fridge back in after putting vinyl planking on floor. The only thing that would remove the glue was thinners. Not a good idea as a small part of the surface has lost its lovely glossed polished finish. Is it possible to get the gloss finish back and how? The colour has also lightened a little can this also be remedied?

Crashloaded

You could try some wax they use to fill dents in benchtops etc, or a car wax provided it's clear.

Thanks Crashloaded I will try the car polish/wax

Jenny D.

Jenny D.asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

How do you remove the barcode stickers from a Dark Graphite fridge without marking the surface.

Stef T.

Stef T.asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

Is the Dark Graphite still stainless steel? All stainless steel rusts here close to the beach... I need non-stainless steel finish...

Crashloaded

No it's not stainless steel. It's a laminated finish so won't rust.

jule61asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

I'm looking for a small, quiet fridge for a small, open plan studio apartment. It must be quiet as I'm sleeping in the same area.
Is this fridge suitably quiet for this situation?

Pete C.
Pete C.

Definitely not! I have to have my bedroom door closed to cut out the buzzing.

jule61

OMG thanks for letting me know. I wish productreview.com offered the ability to select quiet fridges. This is such hard work.
There are more and more of us living in small apartments these days so manufacturers, retailers and the like want to get on to this issue and identify suitable small, quiet fridges for this application.
Nobody wants to waste money on appliances that are not fit for purpose.

Marcel B.
Marcel B.

Hi Jule, I can only speak for my own fridge and definitely is quiet. If we leave the doors open for too long after a grocery shop then we can hear it, but during normal use its quiet. Best of luck in your search, but maybe go to a department store and ask a salesman for one that they would recommend and do research from there :)

Aje

Ajeasked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

Does anyone have a video or instructions on how to reverse the doors Harvey Norman said it was easy but no instructions?

John

Johnasked

Door reversal instructions?

Gizzyduck

You will need to get it done by a professional otherwise your warranty will become void. We just did this with our new fridge (at a cost of course)

Mr MD

Mr MDasked

Hi all,
Does anyone knows if this model is a frost free?
Regards

Al fern
Al fern

Yes, it's frost free ... no ice build up

Absolutely

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives