LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) (page 2 of 4)

MPN: GB-450UPLE

• Internal Layout
meysha

meyshaBrisbane

Nice upgrade

This is an sheer upgrade from our previous 90s hand me down fridge. Freezer at the bottom is convenient as I like having the more commonly utilised fruit and vege compartments easily accessible without bending over and digging around. Appreciate the ice tray compartment that you can make extra ice cubes in. Only downside is the temperature information is inside the door. Door has alarm in case you leave it open too long, and has a gentle, self-closing door.

It's silent, and so far maintains temperature seamlessly. We got this because of the energy saving rebate for getting a 4star and above refrigerator.

Jonathan G

Jonathan GSydney

Perfect!

This is one of the best fridges we have used. It maintains a great temperature throughout and does not delay in any sectors. It is very quiet, so great for homes that are small and cosey. It is easy to clean with its smooth surface and it is also very reliable when it comes to long term use

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jill Brown

Jill Brown

Love my upside down Fridge Freezer

Really pleased with every thing so far. Love having the freezer at the bottom lots of space in fridge.
Very easy to clean Quiet most of the time makes a little noise sometimes but nothing annoying. Keeps everything so much cooler than my old fridge. Led light great can see everything so clear .

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Harrywho

HarrywhoSydney, NSW

Excellent Fridge with reasonable price

Quiet and easy to clean the outsides by damp cloth, space inside good can use every spot, only the egg holders holds 6 eggs, other than that excellent in general. Colour look like morden and got the choice to fit your kitchen. iPhone can be use to communicate with the fridge for the problem.

Jo P

Jo PSydney

Great product! Excellent efficiency!

Perfect size. Great colour. Matched perfectly with black granite bench top. Ample of fridge and freezer space. Fits perfectly to match countertop depth. One of the few fridge found with such perfect fit. Very quiet. Adjustable temperature in both fridge and freezer. Easy to clean. Does not leave fingerprints marking.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

best item

Compared to the other things I used before, this product is very quiet. I like it because it is simple in design and has no handles.The refrigerator door is hard to stain like a fingerprint. If some stains on the door, the stain is not easily seen and easy to clean. keep a good temperature in freezer and fresh food compartments. Very enough capacity for 3. But It would be much better if the freezer were able to light up.

Goutham

GouthamSydney

Decent size and price

I have been looking for a decent prized bottom mount fridge for a while and came across this in Harvey Norman. It has a decent size and doesn't make much noise. The freezer size is more than its peers and compromising the fridge size. The energy rating is only 3.5.

TamnChad

TamnChadAU

Nice Fridge

This is a great fridge and really keeps our drinks and food items at a great temp.
It is very easy to clean & I like how the outside of the door is easy to clean too without the need of stainless steel cleaner.
It is not noisy as such but will often make a loud humming noise .. I guess that is how they are these days.
The freezer door sometimes looks like it is not sealing correctly but a LG phone person told us that it is ok... not sure how he could tell that on the phone. But the food etc in the freezer remains frozen.
I like the alarm that sounds when someone has left the door open, although atm someone has turned that sound off.
Overall a great fridge and one that I would recommend to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Leenoob

Leenoob

Perfect !

I recently moved to a new house, and this is the one perfectly suits my new kitchen. Good size and works very well. Easy to clean, I just use water to clean it. Simple and easy. It is very quiet and you cannot even hear it at night at all.

Ryan

RyanMelbourne

Nice

I bought this fridge lie 3 months ago and i believe it worth every cent. Sleeky design make my kitchen look luxurious. The temperature is so cool, it keeps the food last longer. The led light is n. nternal has a very good size with loads of freezer space. It's small on the outside but big

Date PurchasedFeb 2003
Samantha Yoi

Samantha Yoi

I love it, it works amazing Iso well

Its a good question why is one of us had it up we would have to do the right thing and talk to her but i never can go to computer is a savage and its really a good sleep and watch movies etc with friends and it plays at the same time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Heba A

Heba A

Great fridge

Had this fridge for about 4 months now and couldn’t be happier! Lots of space, excellent at keeping my food cold and fresh and good freezer space. Only downside is the veg drawer not being on runners and the section in the freezer behind the ice tray could have been bigger. Very easy to keep clean and fingerprints are not visible on it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jacob

JacobAdelaide

Perfect fridge

We have had this fridge for a couple of months now. It is an excellent fridge, and has almost zero running noise. The temperature is accurate and consistent, and the door seals are very grippy. The graphite colour is very striking and it pairs well with other stainless steel appliances. The only negative is that there is no light in the freezer.

Cris

Crisvic, 3158

So far so good

This fridge works fine, has plenty of room and very flexible shelf setup in freezer compartment. Not sure I like the loud beep reminders if the door's open for too long, but I'm sure I'll get used to it. Easy temperature controls and not noisy at all. Overall very happy.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Gavin P

Gavin PMelbourne

Perfect fridge

I have had this fridge for 7 months and it is absolutely wonderful. The seal on the side actually works (other fridges I have owned have a bad seal and all of the food goes off). You got a lot of space inside for the size of the fridge itself. I highly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

John Kramer

John KramerBendigo

Great quality

Great quality Very quiet easy cleaning never smells I’m very happy with my purchase and would recommend this brand to all of my friends and family I have had a very good run with this product Great lighting and very energy efficientI can’t believe how cold it keeps my Coke and all my meats and things very cold and is a great product from these guys I have news this product in the past and is very good this is great I’m very satisfied

CAM

CAMMount Vincent

A good fridge

This fridge is my first bottom mount and I am quite impressed.the freezer drawers are simple to access and hold a lot of goods. The fridge height is good to reach in and out of without bending. The only isssue I feel is with most bottom mounts, the fridge space is compromised.

Cal

CalBrisbane

great fridge and freezer

The fridge seems to cool quickly and efficiently and the freezer quickly freezes water and food. We have a shelf for water bottles and store them laying down, allowing more room in the shelves below.
It is very quiet and we have not noticed any sound or vibration coming from it.
Shelves and draws are easy to remove for cleaning.
Love the dark fingerprint resistant doors too!

Marie

MarieSydney

Great Family Fridge

Variable shelving..great lighting. Express freezing if required. Eco settings available. Separate settings for freezer and fridge. Alarm, if left open too long. Ice tray in freezer has a great twist n drop in compartment feature. Very quiet,, easy to remove shelving and clean 10 year warranty on inverter compressor.. Touch mark resistant. Very pleased.

fruity7