LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) (page 3 of 4)

MPN: GB-450UPLE

• Internal Layout
Anne-Marie R

Anne-Marie RRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Amazing fridge

This fridge is so efficient it maintains a perfect temperature for every compartment .It suits my families needs as it has a huge amount of storge space.It operates smoothly it's really quite you can't hardly hear the motor running. As for cleaning it's remarkably easy to wipe and keep clean.

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Kmdar

KmdarSydney

Perfect Fridge

Brought it from harvey norman. They did pricing matching and reduced the price for me. Came with free delivery. Perfect fridge for a family of 4. Loving it so far. Would have been even better if the capacity was a little more for the freezer. Best thing, it is the most quiet fridge i have ever seen

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Julia

JuliaLaunceston, TAS

Extremely pleased

I am very pleased with the quality of this fridge. I love the grafite color It is extremely easy to keep clean, inside and out, the temperature controls are easy managed. I like the spacious fridge and the freezer is big enough for our size family. I would highly recommend this fridge to anyone.

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

kd79

kd79Mackay

Very pleased

As we are renting, we sought out a fridge with a door whose opening direction could be changed. We didn’t want to have say a R opening door, only to move and find that we needed a L opening door instead! However, 11 months on and we have still not swapped it around as it seems we are missing a part for the freezer door even though we were assured by the Harvey Norman staff that we had everything we needed. A little disappointing. Otherwise, very happy with the purchase and its easy to keep clean. Good size for family of 4. Bought it at Boxing Day sale with zero research done before hand - totally trusted the sales rep's advice and made a decision in 15 minutes. No regrets (despite the door issue).

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Max L

Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW

A little noisy

I like this frig we bought about 6 months ago but it runs a but noisy. I think it is the inverter. But it is in the kitchen and doesn't keep me awake. Well lit up wehen you open the door. Shelves udjust easily. I recommended the same to a friend and they love it.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bwo

BwoRiverwood

2 years and still going strong

This fridge has served me well. I love the lighting inside the fridge and the fact that it is more energy efficient than most other fridges. The size suits a small family. The freezer space is quite limited. A good choice if you want a basic fridge without the bells and whistles

Date PurchasedAug 2016
annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Love this fridge.

Great looking functional fridge. It runs quietly, does appear to be energy efficient, looking at the electricity bill. It has plenty of storage and appropriate departments for vegetables and different sized bottles, cans etc. Easy to find items in the fridge. Easy to clean - just wife over the surfaces. Front with graphite colour does show marks a bit more but easily cleaned and nice c0lor instead or boring white fridge.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
C.fl

C.flSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great option for the price

Bought this in Harvey Norman for $850 including delivery. Quiet as a mouse, keeps food heaps fresher than my previous fridge. It holds a lot more than it looks. I'm really pleased with my purchase. The graphite finish does not show up smudges and the interior is very easy to clean. Great value!!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Nadia

NadiaMelbourne

Good and big

Easy to clean. Has many compartments and very reliable. Big enough for family of 5 so that's good. It's quiet and has enough compartments to store lots of food maintains good temperature and warns when door not close so that's good. I rate this product well measure before buying fridge

Date PurchasedApr 2017

SJS

SJSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved my last LG fridge and love this one too

The only reason we replaced our last LG fridge of 7 years was to get this top mount in the graphite colour for our new kitchen so am very happy with this one too. Being made of heavy glass, the shelves are very sturdy. I like the door mounted racks for cheeses/meats etc. The drawers in the freezer make it very accessible and stop frozen food from falling out.

ChaliMG

ChaliMGMelbourne

Perfect

I purchased this in June 2017. This fridge is quite spacious when comparing with similar price range products. Important feature of this product is freezer located at the bottom and top level is for normal day to day refrigerator and it's pretty convenient to have a spacious refrigerator part on top. Freezer also contain with two big baskets where you can fit lot frozen items.

Caroline

Carolineadelaide

good

This refrigerator is not a lot of noise, a variety of functions are complete, the style is also very nice, is the price a little expensive, power consumption can also be within the scope of acceptable. One thing is the refrigerator capacity relative to a child with a little family, you can buy a big point.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ash

Ashperth

This was pretty good

The temperature is pretty much consistent, low across all compartments. So i'm very happy with the product. No food has gone off due to temperature. It is quiet and easy to clean. Sufficient storage for food.
Overall satisfied. It's freezer also works really well, not had any issues with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
fred

fred

very good

Maintains steady temp nice and cool no adjusting needed .Runs so quietly l have myself checking to see that its actually running can not hear a thing .Easy to clean just needs a wipe over all done. We have a grown up family so four adults in the house we find that the fridge has plenty of room for all of us very happy we brought it.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Tracy

TracyBrisbane

Great Fridge.

Amazing fridge, never had any issues with it since purchase.
Maintains temperature, freezer works amazing and have never had a single issue with it.
Recommend to anyone who is looking at purchasing a fridge anytime soon!. Absolutely love it. Not too loud either and not too heavy for some reason. Good purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Lilly

Lilly

Amazing!! Love it!

Recently moved into our new home and I love having such a stylish fridge. Didn't think having a bottom mount fridge would be a big deal but it's so much better. The freezer being on the bottom makes it easy to access and organise. Also with the fridge on top it feels like you have so much room and the access is so much easier.

Abbas

AbbasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great affordable fridge

Have had this fridge for about 6 months now. Although it says 450 L is good for 4 people, I think it is enough for two of us. Never had a problem with this fridge until now. Hope it remains this way.
The main problem is its limited space for veggies and fruits. A fridge if this size should have more space for these. Anyway, side space is enough and freezer has enough space for two people.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
robbo99

robbo99Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant Fridge

Couldn't be happier with this fridge. Ample spacing. Very good cooling and freezing. The Ice tray compartment is a good addition and freezes quickly. Door alarm can be a bit annoying but can be turned off. Low KW usage so not a big drain on electricity. LED lights so can see everything very easily.

Date PurchasedMar 2017