LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) (page 4 of 4)

MPN: GB-450UPLE

• Internal Layout
Linna

Linnasydney

It is perfect.

I purchased it when I arrived in Australia. Till now I have used it for more than 3 months. The noise is so low that you can use it even at night. It is also of energy conservation, which help me to save a lot of money. And it is so easy for me to clean. We really like it.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Debo

DeboSydney, NSW

Nice one from LG

Excellent fridge, no complaints and am quite happy about it. Bought it during the boxing day sale from HN with 3 additional years warranty.
The bottom freezer is helpful as the vegetable tray is placed on the top half and you need not need to bend down to pick up your veggies. There is also a temperature panel which shows the temperature on both the doors and will sound a beeper if the door is open for a longer time period.
Like the fridge and will certainly recommend it

Date PurchasedDec 2016

No looking back.

Great fridge, quiet and easy to clean ... really loving the convenice it brings to the family and I really really like how it looks in my home!! No going back after this great purchase. Good work LG!!! Arguable one of the greatest fridges ever I have used to date!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

HUANG

HUANGSydney

Very happy

Very happy. Works well, nice clean design, very good price. Top-rated from Choice Magazine. Stop searching :-) You can notice the sound from this fridge, but it's not loud. It has good-size interior, but doesn't have any special compartments other than for vegetables in the top, and an ice tray in the bottom. There is no warning beeper on the lower door, so be careful about that.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

It was ok!!

Bought it a few months ago, it is very stylish for its price, however it is very loud when you open the door. Cleaning isnt a problem as it is very spacious inside. Temperature wise it maintains my food in good quality so i'm pretty happy.

Overally a fine experience but i wouldn't reccommend it if you have a big household.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
goldcoastwestie

goldcoastwestieGold Coast

One week old and already bits broken!

We needed to purchase a new fridge and saw this LG 450 Bottom Mount at a great price in JBHIFI.

JBHIFI service from start to finish was brilliant.

However, wished we could say the same for the LG Product itself! The fridge is pretty good, BUT....it is barely one week old and the freezer drawer clip has already broken off from the front fascia.
I guess it is all to do with cheap plastics being used.

I am really not impressed! $800 maybe small price to some, but to me that is more than a weeks wages!!!!

Awaiting LG to contact me to sort this issue out. Otherwise they can have it back and I'll purchase a more reputable brand!

Kevin B.asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

I purchased a Dark Graphite LG fridge a month ago the problem I have is it had glue marks on the door where floor layers pushed the fridge back in after putting vinyl planking on floor. The only thing that would remove the glue was thinners. Not a good idea as a small part of the surface has lost its lovely glossed polished finish. Is it possible to get the gloss finish back and how? The colour has also lightened a little can this also be remedied?

Crashloaded

You could try some wax they use to fill dents in benchtops etc, or a car wax provided it's clear.

Thanks Crashloaded I will try the car polish/wax

Jenny D.

Jenny D.asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

How do you remove the barcode stickers from a Dark Graphite fridge without marking the surface.

Stef T.

Stef T.asked

GB-450UPLE (Dark Graphite)

Is the Dark Graphite still stainless steel? All stainless steel rusts here close to the beach... I need non-stainless steel finish...

Crashloaded

No it's not stainless steel. It's a laminated finish so won't rust.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 6 LG GB-450
Capacity
Total Capacity 450 L
Fridge Capacity 295 L
Freezer Capacity 155 L
Replaced byLG 454L Bottom Mount GB-455 Series (Door Cooling)
Compare all 6 LG GB-450