LG GB-450UWLX (White)

LG GB-450UWLX (White) (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

...

...

Perfect

Got one fridge from good guys and Love it. It has 4.5 energy rating and working fine. It’s been 2 years no issues. Little bit struggle to set up the temperature at the beginning. Now after setting up no laund sound and food is in great contions. Highly recommend one

Date PurchasedJan 2015

GB

GBGoolwa

450 litre fridge

Researched the above fridge through CHOICE and as it had a four and a half star rating and had all the features I needed i bought it. It is so quiet i doubt sometimes that it actually is working. I bought it through Appliances Online who i have dealt with many times. Paid for it on a Tuesday and it was delivered NEXT day. It was set up by the delivery people and i am very happy. Energy consumption per YEAR is a claimed 299KW.

daphfz

daphfz

Reliable, No issues

Everything is kept cold, easy to adjust the temperatures with the controls, being able to turn the door alert on and off is great! Had it for about 5 months and no issues. Had the power go off one day for 13-14 hours and the freezer section was still around minus 4-5 and the fridge was only around 8 or 9, pretty darn good but we did not open the fridge during that time.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

BENsydney

LOUD FRIDGE

great design, love it. the ice dispenser is clever.
however the BUZZ sound is irritating. very irritating.
4 sounds: 1- a hum, 2- a buzz, 3 - a louder buzz, 4 a slight 'horn' sound.
the 10 year old fridge it replaced was quieter. very disappointed. i sometimes turn the fridge off to get some peace.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

David

DavidAustralia

Still going strong.

It able to keep constant temperatures especially in summer. The overall aesthetics is quite nice and really suit my remodeling of the kitchen. It has plenty of the room for a small household (1-2 people) and really easy to clean and doesn't have any problem with build up ice. LG brand is also great, i had no problems with my previous refrigerator.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Prudence Bailey

Prudence Bailey

Keeps things so fresh & cold

It keeps a great temperature at all times. Very quiet to run with a 4 star rating. It also has a self defrost system which is great. I recommend this product to families in particularas it has a lot of space without the price tag. I chose white but you can choose other colours.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

my review

my review

Perfect as long as you BYO Egg Racks!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

noodle

noodleMelbourne

Great fridge

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Deb

DebAdelaide

Always reliable, never had any issues. Great to know a trusted brand does what it claims ,to work ef

Very happy with temperature control ,easy to clean & the compartments are strong enough for holding litreof fliud most important as these usually break ..I recommend these fridges as they are family friendly, that all the food needed to stay cool does ,very important so we don't get food poisoning.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
jkennedy

jkennedy

Fantastic Fridge!

This fridge holds heaps and is well laid out. The vegetable drawer keeps the vegetables fresh for ages We also love the configuration of the freezer space. The ice cube tray and container is easy to use and ice sets quickly. It is very easy to clean and love the hidden handles for opening. Couldn't be happier.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Coops

CoopsThornbury

Fr8dge

I had been looking for a fridge for a while when i came across the bottom mount fridge which is what i had been lloking for i am very pleased with it as imcan put v a lit inmit fridge and freezer i can buythings on special,and use the freezer which hel0svwith savings

Jessica

JessicaSydney

Does its job!

I've had bad fridges in my life, and this isn't one of them. It runs quiet, there's plenty of space to move all my groceries around. Not to mention the ease of cleaning! I'm hoping this fridge will be a long part of my life, it was the missing piece all along!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Ohnoooooooo

Ohnoooooooo

Fine.

Not much fridge noise in one year of operation. Smooth and quiet. Some weird wi fi thing is included that no one has time to bother with. Good fast freezer option. Good circulation. Swappable door mountings. Recyclable? Good energy rating. Clean. Functional. Build quality is not up to handling a family.

ROY

ROYMelbourne

more than good for a small family

Perfect fridge, more than good enough for a small family no more than 3 people. it functions perfectly good, no noises even at night. I have been using it for about a year, no problems at all, but still recommend you to purchase it with additional years warranty just in case.

Looks good ,works good, a must for you!

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Lizz

Lizz

Good product worth a try

It maintain a very good temperature in all compartment during summer seasons, but during winter, it was not that well functioning especially for the freeze section. It was quite for the first half a year and then started to getting some noises. It is easy to clean as the size is not that big, good for small family

Date PurchasedMay 2010
B Tosh

B Tosh

Excellent Fridge, Very Economical

Great fridge, very quiet, solid make. Has a bunch of "nice to have" features like the automated beeping sound if you accidentally leave the fridge door open too long. Definitely worth paying a little extra to get a bottom mounted fridge as you won't need to bend over as much. Has a good energy rating so you will save $ on the ever increasing power bill. Overall very happy with the purchase

Wayne

WayneMelbourne

Its perfect. No problems at all

Very Easy to clean. Nice fridge. Very quiet. Nice lighting. I love the design. Very nice and perfect size. Buy this and you wont regret it. Trust me! Buy now and you will love it. The best fridge i have bought in my life. The freezer is in perfect temperature too

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sabarish

Sabarishsydney

Super Cool and Great Storage

I've been using this product for the last 1 year. It's cooling capacity is tremendous. Also it's absolutely quiet and storage capacity is huge. Food's are really fresh everyday. I would really recommend this product. Moreover, the size of the product is prefect and fits in my kitchen perfectly. No issues faced so far.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

JohnP

JohnPBrisbane

A VERY GOOD MACHINE

Hi
We have had our fridge for 5 months now and found it to be very economical and ideal for our purpose, general house hold fridge.
I have found it to be very quiet, easy to clean and economical.
The only problem that is a little of an inconvenience is the sizing of the draws in the freezer. My wife is happy but when I go to put large things in there I find it awkward.
If asked if I would buy another one, yes I would.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Saniki

SanikiSydney

Energy efficient, compact and well lit

Date PurchasedFeb 2017