LG GB-W450UPLX (Stainless, Water Dispenser)

LG GB-W450UPLX (Stainless, Water Dispenser) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: GBW450UPLX

4.1

• Internal Layout
Jess

JessWerribee

Great!

Fantastic product. Easy to clean. Lots of shelving and compartments. Found it easy to move around the entire room. Was on wheels so was easy to move around. The water dispenser was good all though some times it would smell funny. You couldn't fill it with alot of water but it was very cold.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
saz

sazSouth East Queensland, QLD

great

good fridge, does the job cant complain keeps food cold never had a problem with it, easy to clean keeps food cold and water cold, all in all is a good fridge

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Garry

Garry

perfect with kids

Really good with kids, open their selves every hour. Water dispenser is provide filtered and cold water. Also, Ice cubes from dispenser. LG really makes life good. No problem since 2012. Huge space different shelves and space for different items. Variety of colors to chose, which can match your interior. Warranty provided but never need to use it.

Date PurchasedDec 2012
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-W450UPLX (Stainless, Water Dispenser) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Bushra

BushraSydney, NSW

Excellent product

I was looking for bottom mount fridge and found this really good product. Its very nice looking fridge.Very happy with my purchase,spacious, easy to clean and efficient. Freezer space would have been better but it works fine for small family. If you are looking for a medium size fridge then its best

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Lyle

LyleBrisbane

Great fridge

Fantastic fridge with ample room for between 1 and 4 people. The added feature of the water dispenser is a nice bonus and you won't notice any space lost in the door because of this. The freezer has a number of compartments and a good sized ice tray. The Motor functions quietly also.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Shawn l

Shawn l

Perfect item

It does contain a good temperature in all compartment the fridge is surprising quite and fairly easy to clean and also has plenty of space in it the whole fridge over all is an excellent fridge and I would recommend to all my friends and family if wanting a new fridge

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Stephanie

Stephanie

Never regret my choice

It was April this year, I bought this fridge from harvey norman. I did look into other options but it turned out the first one I saw, I bought it. I do feel the way the top and bottom space suits our need and the design is just classc. Love it!

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Melemash

MelemashAU

Loved this Fridge w Water Dispenser

The new LG 450L fridge with water dispenser arrived within one week of order, and looks beautiful with its polished aluminium surface. the doors open with a double jointed hinge so it is not difficult for young or old people.
The electronic temperature control on the top of the inside frame is good to show the exact temp of each component = fridge and freezer.
The freezer has three deep plastic drawers that fit more than i expected and the family loves the flick a lever ice cube dispenser. no more shaking and banging out cubes from a tray.
Motor is so quiet, you cannot hear it purring away.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Excellent fridge / value for money

Keeps the beer cold on any shelf, Freezes the ice for the bourbon nice & quick. Cleaning is not my job but should be easy enough. Would be better if there was a bit more adjustment on the shelves so that you could stack stubbies rather than lay them down

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

katyana

katyana

Love my fridge

I love my new fridge it maintain a very good temperature in all compartments very easy to keep clean and the best thing about it is it so quiet and the fruit and veggies they keep fresh for longer time I'm really impressed I wish I bought it earlier thank you LG

Date PurchasedMay 2017
swan dove

swan doveMelbourne

could not be happier

Maintains steady temp nice and cool no adjusting needed .Runs so quietely l have myself checking to see that its actually running can not hear a thing .Easy to clean just needs a wipe over all done . We have a grown up family so four adults in the house we find that the fridge has plenty of room for all of us very happy we brought it

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Andy L

Andy LSunshine West

This is a prefect product

We bought this fridge two years ago as our previous fridge did not work. It has been working well for 2 years. The noise is so low that you cannot even notice it. It is so energy conservation when compared to our previous fridge. Quite love it! Will recommend this product to my friends.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Marion

MarionAldinga Beach

LG Linear Compressor

This fridge is beautiful!! Keeps my veggies lovely and crisp. A dream to clean (just a quick wipe with a cloth and you're done - even the stainless steel). Wish I had replaced my 21 year old fridge sooner (which was freezing my vegetables really well including the organic lettuce - not what you really want after nurturing them so carefully!)
This fridge is gorgeous. Quiet, strong, no dramas - probably what all us ladies need in their life!

Date PurchasedJun 2017