LG GB-450

• Internal Layout

CatWoman

CatWomanSomewhere

Best Fridge Ever

Thanks to the awesome service from Pakenham JB HiFI, this marvellous fridge was delivered to me the day I moved into my new home. Having never owned a new fridge in my life, I spent a lot of time researching my needs and when it came to choosing, this is the fridge I picked. I LOVE IT! Roomy, energy efficient, great looks...LOVE the LED internal lighting and the ice maker. Love the freezer on the bottom, it's so much more practical to this old woman. And JB gave me a simply great deal. Excellent customer service above and beyond, delivery was perfect, drivers friendly and helpful. The fridge is fabulous. And sooooooo quiet!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Jay

JayMelbourne

Great fridge that looks fantastic too

The graphite version of this fridge is awesome. It doesnt really show up any marks or scratches and with kids this is awesome. Keeps things cool and the light in the fridge is very bright. Maybe a light in the freezer would be helpful.

Purchased in January 2019 for $832.00.

Great fridge well deisgned

Maintains consistent & reliable temperature in all departments
Like all platinum fridges shows finger marks
Door please to open and shut
The interior of the fridge feels vast compared with similar sized fridges
LED lighting system very good

Purchased in November 2018 at Appliances Direct Online for $1,123.00.

Ian Y.

Ian Y.Sydney, NSW

Great buy for modern apartment

As we moved into a new apartment, there is not very wide place to put double door fridge so this beast become one of the best candidates. Why? Big inside!!! By comparing to other brands in the market at this size this is the biggest inside. The price also in the middle. Sometimes it may make some noticable noise but best side I would say it is perfert for apartment use.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,231.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Arthur

ArthurVictoria

Good fridge/freezer and good value

We bought this fridge to replace an old top mounted fridge. We were finding it hard to get at the bottom of the fridge so we went for a bottom mount. We opted for the LG because we liked the interior layout and the clean, straight facade.
A wise choice to go for the bottom mount because it has made getting things out of the fridge much easier.
The draws run smoothly and the draw at the bottom of the fridge keeps the vegies moist but not soggy.
It does what it designed to do very well and it does it quietly. Although it is early days yet, we are happy with our purchase.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online.

Valmorph

ValmorphSydney

Good fridge. Efficient, quiet.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $940.00.

Glenn Michael

Glenn Michael

Top brand and reliable

Lg fridges are reliable and well designed. They suit Australian standards and condition. Easily cleaned and maintained. The finished product is first class
Maintains temperature set and recycles efficiently. Very happy with the product.

Purchased in June 2011 for $1,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Jenny W

Jenny W

Spacious and energy saving

Bought this for my new house and it fits for purpose perfectly. There was no strange smell when I opened it, easy to clean and the ice maker box looks great. Not much noise as well.

Purchased in February 2019.

Kitty Kat

Kitty Kat

broken down after only purchasing 12 months ago

Fridge broken down in Summer after purchasing 1 year ago, 3 weeks after contacting LG we are still waiting for it to be fixed. We lost over $400 worth of food due to the heat and broken fridge and are now living out of a mini bar fridge. No word on when the parts will arrive and the fridge fixed.
Will not purchase nor recommend an LG brand appliance again after this.

Purchased in February 2018 at Appliances Online.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Noisy, compressor runs 60-80% of the time

This fridge works well, however the compressor runs frequently and for long periods (often 40-60 minutes straight and never goes off for more than 15-20 minutes at a time). It has a high frequency hum that can be heard from almost every part of our home. I do not recommended this fridge, particularly if you are sensitive to noise or if you have an open plan living room.

Purchased in September 2018.

Shannon

ShannonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mystery dents all over doors

We bought our fridge about two years ago and noticed a few dents on the doors last year. The dents are now all over the doors and freezer - from what I’ve read it’s an insulation material issue ?

Purchased in January 2017 for $1,300.00.

James84

James84Adelaide

Almost perfect

Great fridge with only a few minor complaints.

1. The freezer door sticks out more than the fridge door and look a bit odd.

2. The doors don't sit level.

3. Can make a higher pitched noise at times but it isn't very loud and doesn't last for very long.

Purchased in November 2018 at The Good Guys.

Karah .B

Karah .BSouthwest, VIC

Great product!

I am extremely happy with our new fridge! It is easily able to be adjusted and has easy to use settings for the thermostat. I find it fantastic to use and love the fact that the fridge is on top. It also has a built in ice tray.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,049.00.

Twilly

TwillyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It’s so loud!

We have had this fridge for 8 months and it’s loud intermittent buzzing noises can be heard through our whole townhouse. We were used to popping and cracking noises that our old Fisher and Paykel bottom mount used to make but this is next level.

Just two days ago we finally broke and got a technician in from LG to see if something was wrong with the machine. We had tried earlier but our email was ingnored. The technician couldn’t find anything so we are stuck with it for as long as we can bare. Although Choice magazine rates LG fridges highly I certainly couldn’t recommend this one.

Purchased in July 2018.

MVM

MVMSydney, NSW

Good product till it stops working

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,300.00.

Alysia

AlysiaNewcastle

Best fridge

This is a brilliant energy efficient fridge. It maintains consistent temperature at all times and throughout the whole fridge. The design is fantastic and the led side lights make it easy to find things. The retractractable shelf makes it easy to store taller items as well. Also with this summer heat trying to bring ice cream home the quick freeze button is fantastic to freeze things within minutes

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Chris

ChrisSydney

Completely broken within 2 years of purchasing brand new!!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Faiq K

Faiq KAU

Love it

Recently got it. Absolutely love it. Looks great. Started cooling after 1 hour of being plugged in. Very quiet. Don't understand the fuss about water dispenser, it can be very easily pulled out, filled and placed back in. Pull out drawer is also very convenient. To top all that, it has a great energy rating. Great value for money. Highly recommend it.

GB-W450UPLX

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Nadia

NadiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge!

Amazing size, a bit noisy the first few hours but (thank god) it was only until it's up to speed. Plenty of space inside, great design, reversible door. And got it under $700 with Harvey Norman boxing day sale! This model (dark graphite) somehow is much cheaper than the other Matte black, etc options, but exact same fridge and great color!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $743.00.

Shelly

Shelly

woowza

Bought this for a friends moving present and wow did it meet every need of a kitchen, its so trendy and also so roomy. will purchase one for myself shortly. ice machine works so well and the freezer has so much space. looks great too and its so big which is great for families

Date PurchasedAug 2017