4.4

• Internal Layout

Jon

Jon

Great product

Great fridge . Easy to clean easy to use . Would recommend this product to everyone . Huge savings on power , maintains really good temperature thru out . Very quiet fridge . Heaps of room in both the fridge and freezer compartments . First time buyer of this particular brand , very happy

Tanya

Tanyasydney

Absolutely perfect

Temperature is consistent throughout the frig and freezer. It is designed for easy cleaning and functional storage. I love the lever handle that closes the door smoothly at all times. Fantastic value for money especially with water dispenser feature. It is much quieter than any other frig I ever had

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Yusuf

Yusufmelbourn

Amazing freez

I bought this recently upgraded from a smaller Philips fridge which couldn't hold a lot of food the shelving is a great source of space I mainly love the temperature my old one is not to cold but this is really nice, I recommend it for anyone with a big family.

Al fern

Al fernGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just perfect

Yes, the vegetables, fruits & meats are kept fresh in all compartments. The chiller compartment keeps cheese, sausages and bacon lasts much longer
The condenser is so quiet that you don't hear it at all.
Each part or compartment is easily detachable for easy cleaning and it is easy to attach it back with no difficulty at all.

Dhruval

Dhruval

Fantastic freez

I have used the same model at overseas and it is really one of the best refrigerator ever. LG = life is good. I teally love to use as it is combined with Inverter compressor. Excellent performance. Thanks LG. If some one really wanna buy , go for it. .......

Kapitoshka

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disapointed, very disapointed in LG

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
designduo

designduoAU

Smart Use of Storage Space

We needed to replace our reliable old Samsung 488 litre due to broken shelves. Not many current model fridges would fit in our kitchen's fridge cavity without protruding excessively into the room. This was one of the shallowest we could find, but had 38 litres less volume. Our big concern was, would we still be able to fit as much into it?

Well, we can fit more! The interior storage is very smartly designed and maximises use of the available interior volume.The freezer bins store pretty much every thing we need, and a little bit more. Ideal for a family up to 4 people.
The fridge is quite, access is excellent, temperature control is easy to use, stainless steel doors do not mark. Ours does not have the water dispenser.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Chris

Chris

Great Fridge

In my experience this fridge seems like a worthy investment, each compartment is equally temperature controlled and it is a quiet fridge. Personally I have had to unplug this fridge multiple days in a row, and thankfully this fridge has not short circuited or been damaged in any way, which I think shows the quality of this appliance. It is not the easiest thing to clean inside, however I don't believe it effects fridge value too much.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Navaraj

NavarajLidcombe

Good

Good for household purposes. Time to cold stuffs on each compartment varies moving on from place of A/c units.It does not generate noise in closed condition .Cleaning each compartments is in midst of difficulty.It can have flexible shelves to accommodate different size of fridgable items.Upon leakage,it may harm to health.

Timmy

TimmyNorth Brisbane

Very good - energy efficient

We have had this fridge for six months. We have noticed a reduction of the energy bill.
The reason we purchased this fridge is because of the warranty and the energy usage.
The fridge is run on eco mode, very quiet, very sleek, and doesn't show up finger prints.
We purchased this on appliance online via eBay. Wait for 10% off on ebay to purchase to save some coin.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Caz

CazFrankston

Love the design and the stylish look of my fridge

This fridge is excellent and looks very stylish. I am able to adjust the temperatures of the freezer to freeze things really quickly. It beeps at you if you leave it open so there is no threat of leaving the doors open. Very quite operation and comes with a 10year inverter warranty.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jessica Zeng

Jessica ZengBonnyrigg

Sleek-looking fridge

We bought this fridge a few months ago and have had no problems with it. It has a sleek design, good energy rating, and the retractable drawer is really handy when we need to store taller items upright (like a tall cake). It maintains a consistent and good temperature in every compartment and is exceptionally quiet. We've enjoyed the little touches, like having the temperature bar across the top when you open the fridge. We've only had to clean it properly once when there was a liquid spill which was a little difficult since liquid gets everywhere but for daily cleaning it's pretty simple.

stormieau

stormieauBanora Point

Love this fridge

This fridge is so quiet, and I love the freezer at the bottom. It's easy to clean, and has maintained a good temperature. Very happy and would buy another LG fridge anytime. I particularly like how it has a clean clear outside but the great temperature panel inside the top of the fridge when it's opened.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Priscilla Peto

Priscilla PetoNorth Ward

Great fridge.

I like this fridge. Looks great, nice and sleek, energy efficient and it's easy to manipulate the insides to suit big or little things. The freezer freezes and the fridge fridges. I am happy with it and so is my house mate. One day I will have to move and it will be heavy, but for now it's in a good spot

jazzgirl

jazzgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very happy with this fridge

have had this fridge just over a year now and couldn't be happier with it. temperature is very consistent and I have kept it at the factory setting. there is a digital display of temperature when you open the door. The fridge is very quiet and very easy to clean inside and out. just wipe over with a dishcloth. I like the freezer on the lower half and it holds quite a lot. highly recommend this fridge.

Evo

Evo

This is great fridge when your got ice and water any time plenty of room

This fridge is great such a big fridge kids got plenty of cold water plenty of ice for my drink and great on power these lg you can’t go past them value for money u got so much frezza space you won’t believe the room to u own one it’s a must

Date PurchasedApr 2017
JJJ77

JJJ77Sydney

Great Fridge

Very Nive Fridge. Really pleased with every thing so far. Love having the freezer at the bottom lots of space in fridge.
Very easy to clean Quiet most of the time makes a little noise sometimes but nothing annoying. Keeps everything so much cooler than my old fridge. Recommended to buy.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
mick

mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lg fridge

This the ideal fridge for a small family,good size fridge space and excellent lighting.It maintains a perfect temperature and so quite you can not hear it going.The freezer is on the bottom which doesn’t pose a problem,it has 3 drawers which are a good size and a compartment for ice cubes

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Ashley

AshleySydney

Great inexpensive fridge

What a great purchase, was worth every penny. Very inexpensive fridge that has served our family of 4 well. We have not experienced any seal problems, or any problems in relation to maintenance, noisiness and is fairly easy to clean. We had purchased the platinum model and see ourselves purchasing an LG fridge in the future.

Alexia

Alexia

A wonderful family fridge

We did a lot of research before buying this fridge and it paid off! It fits everything. The temperature is consistent. The freezer never freezes over. It’s attractive. You can take out the shelves to wash them. I almost never smell anything. There is loads of space on the shelves. Wipes clean easily. It’s very quiet.

Room for improvement:
The vegetable drawer is too small for us. But that’s pretty much it! We’ve had it for over a year now and have had zero problems with it. Would buy again!

Date PurchasedOct 2016