LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel) (page 3 of 6)

MPNs: GB-450UPLX and GB450UPLX

4.3

• Internal Layout

Navaraj

NavarajLidcombe

Good

Good for household purposes. Time to cold stuffs on each compartment varies moving on from place of A/c units.It does not generate noise in closed condition .Cleaning each compartments is in midst of difficulty.It can have flexible shelves to accommodate different size of fridgable items.Upon leakage,it may harm to health.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Jessica Zeng

Jessica ZengBonnyrigg

Sleek-looking fridge

We bought this fridge a few months ago and have had no problems with it. It has a sleek design, good energy rating, and the retractable drawer is really handy when we need to store taller items upright (like a tall cake). It maintains a consistent and good temperature in every compartment and is exceptionally quiet. We've enjoyed the little touches, like having the temperature bar across the top when you open the fridge. We've only had to clean it properly once when there was a liquid spill which was a little difficult since liquid gets everywhere but for daily cleaning it's pretty simple.

mick

mickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lg fridge

This the ideal fridge for a small family,good size fridge space and excellent lighting.It maintains a perfect temperature and so quite you can not hear it going.The freezer is on the bottom which doesn’t pose a problem,it has 3 drawers which are a good size and a compartment for ice cubes

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Ashley

AshleySydney

Great inexpensive fridge

What a great purchase, was worth every penny. Very inexpensive fridge that has served our family of 4 well. We have not experienced any seal problems, or any problems in relation to maintenance, noisiness and is fairly easy to clean. We had purchased the platinum model and see ourselves purchasing an LG fridge in the future.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Yusuf

YusufDubai

Amazing! Best product I ever bought.

Brilliant piece of electronic. It’s just so simple and easy to use apart from how efficient and reliable it is. Simply the best refrigerator on the market. The color and size are just perfect. They go hand in hand and it just feels so satisfying. Never faced any problem with the refrigerator till date.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Shilpa

ShilpaMelbourne

Fantastic Storage

Am very much happy with this model of fridge where it has ample space for the freezer items and also for the bottles.
It also gives an option of quick freeze and chill where its very convenient also we cna change the shelves as per requirements and its perfect for my family.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jasmin.M.

Jasmin.M.Melbourne

Very spacious

I was very surprised at how much space we had in this fridge, it is a nice big fridge and even with all the food and drink for our family it still looks empty half the time, you can change the shelving to suit your needs and the freezer fits heaps!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
BCruz

BCruzBlacktown, NSW

We love it!

The first fridge we own. Very quiet, can hardly hear it. Doesn't leave fingerprints/smudges on doors too much though it's platinum/ grey in colour. When it does get a bit dirty looking, it's very easy to clean with just a damp cloth. Keeps food fresh. It's easy to change temperatures as well. Also, ours doesn't have like a "food" smell even after around 4 months.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Goldian C

Goldian CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cool fridge but not really Anti-Fingerprint Stainless Finish

The fridge is great, spacious and I like the retractable shelf. The LED lights are bright and the door feels very solid. The door is not really anti-fingerprint though and at times it can be a little bit noisy but tolerable. I do not need to use the self diagnostic Smart Diagnosis feature yet and hopefully will never have to.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Shannon

ShannonSydney

Good fridge with plenty of internal storage options

Relatively quiet and very sleek looking in the kitchen. Shelves in door are strong and have enough room to hold 2L milk bottles, wine bottles etc with ease.
One annoying thing is that you have to hold the fridge door wide open if you need to pull out the vege crisper drawer or the freezer drawers for cleaning or to get at something in the back.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Stella

Stella

Best Fridge

Love this Fridge ,it is quiet , looks good and above all keeps all items Fridge and Freezer at an amazing temperature. I am finding things are lasting much longer by way of freshness and crispness.

The freezer section is a little limited in space . Definitely a Fridge for 2-4 people. If you have a larger family , or big eaters you may want to consider a larger Fridge or have another freezer around.

Love my LG!

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Deekayt

DeekaytBlackburn

A great addition to my home.

This fridge is so quiet and energy efficient that I'm constantly worried that it is not running. However, once I open the door I get a sigh of relief. This fridge is spacious too. I love the slidable shelf for taller bottles. This fridge is a great addition to my home.

Effie

EffieBrisbane

Great product

bought from HN three weeks ago and so far its great! love the size of the freezer, very spacious. Also the ice maker is a big plus. The fridge is also quite spacious, and the modern design goes really well with my kitchen. Easy to control and adjust the temperature. Very satisfied with this purchase.

Phil

Phil

Perfect for a small household!

After months of research, we decided on this fridge for our new place and now I have recommended this fridge to all my friends! We have a household of two and it is a perfect size. Its quiet and roomy and looks modern. We have had this fridge for 4 months now and have had no issues what so ever! 5 stars!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Totally worth of purchasing

I bought this fridge lie 3 months ago and i believe it worth every cent. Sleeky design make my kitchen look luxurious. The temperature is so cool, it keeps the food last longer. The led light is so bright makes it so easy to look for the stuff. The fridge doesnt make any noise at all.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

shuffle1

shuffle1Sydney

A quiet, energy efficient fridge

Choice rated this as a top fridge. It's quiet, and keeps consistent temperatures. The freezer is at the bottom and has drawers so it's super easy to reach and see what food there is frozen, and it's great not having to bend down for the frequently used items in the fridge. It's also 4.5 star rated in energy efficiency

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Tristo

TristoMelbourne

Best fridge we've ever owned !

This has been the best fridge we've ever owned . It's so quiet we never hear it , also the size is just perfect for us as we do a lot of meal prep and need a lot of space . The quick freeze setting is ideal for quick cold beers after work . Buy it ! You won't regret it !

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Brad E

Brad EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

After having a basic fridge for so long i'm so glad i upgraded to this one. Has a large capacity and seems very good at maintaining a brilliant and steady cool temperature. Doesnt dry out veges. Its also very good looking and would suit many households. Easy too clean aswell

Date PurchasedOct 2017
cks13

cks13INDONESIA, 23000, ID

This perfect

This perfect refrigerator. No noise. Using low electric power when using. Simple product. Stong. Elegant style. Good in colour. All food vegetable and fish and other food very safety put on this the machine. Using too low electrical treatmen. Yes this oke machine. If you buy this very intetrst machine

Date PurchasedJan 2012
beau104

beau104Cowes

A beauty

Only had it for 1 month now, so can't talk about reliability. But it is a ripper, it looks really good from the outside. we were worried about finger prints on cabinet, not a worry. The inside is spacious and well layed out, lighting is good. The controls are easily operated and display clearly shows temperatures on fridge and freezer. Freezer and ice maker in it are great. Well worth the minuscule extra dollars for the 4.5 star rating. Great fridge

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Karim M.

Karim M.asked

GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

Is compressor should run all the time!
My refrigerator never stop and has noise which hadn't.

Paul LW
Paul LW

Hi Karim
The compressor shouldn't be on all the time at all. I would call and request warranty service as soon as you can

My compressor works fine...Just a poorly made fridge thats noisy

Robin
Robin

I have had exactly the same problem with my year old fridge. Service guy wrote a report to say it was noisy and I have videos to prove it then an LG rep overturned the service report. Have dealt with the rudest ‘customer service’ people since. I want a full refund to buy a different brand - wouldn’t go near LG ever again.

Streamside
Streamside

LG REFRIDGERATORS ARE CRAP...Here in NZ most agents don’t even service them in most out of city areas anyway. Mine packed up near 5 yrs old and the charges for repair is $300 short of the price of a new one

Eve

Eveasked

GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

We also have a noisy fridge. Has it improved fir any if you who have had a noise problem? This cant be normal.

kylie l.

kylie l.asked

GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

Why would the fridge heat up around the seals to the point you cant hold your hand on it too long?

James
James

The outer of the fridge acts as heat dissipation much like a radiator in the car it helps to cool the engine down. Although the amount required would be huge for it to not able to be touched. Has it changed or is it the same?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives