LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel) (page 4 of 6)

MPNs: GB-450UPLX and GB450UPLX

4.3

• Internal Layout

Ellu

ElluVictoria

great appliance

very easy to clean great fridge for a small family it is a very nice looking fridge it's slim line not very bulky like some others a friend had bought the same fridge and once I saw it i had to have one I would highly reccomend this to any small family

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Anky

AnkySydney

Just perfect.

Perfect in all respects, the best part is you can change the temperature settongs as per your requirements from a overhead touchpanel, further the best part is the lower freezer section for ease of use as the maximum used fridge section is mounted on the top, and not to forget comes with the changeable doors which can be changed to left/right according to the space, just perfect.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sukhdev

SukhdevBriabane

Good

Lg refreregitor is very good I purchased this from two months ago it works very well. Colloing is fantastic. I also suggest my Frnd to buy lg refregitor. It’s have two seperate parts it’s very big and enough to store drinks veggies and frozen stuffs. I love it.. ❤️

Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel) compares to other Bottom Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Mav

MavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect fridge!

It maintains good accurate temperature. My water bottle and ice tray got cold/frozen in a matter of 2 hours from plugging the appliance in.
The fridge is elegantly designed and intelligently organised - providing easy access to everything within.
It’s not too quiet, just fairly so. Cleaning seem to be fairly easy given the organised and easily accessible layout inside.
I am very happy with picking this beautiful and efficient fridge thus far. There wasn’t a better choice.
Certainly good value for money - I wouldn’t recommend any other fridge at this stage.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Georgie555

Georgie555Western Australia

Not a lot of refrigeration space and shelving spacing is not good

Micky22

Micky22Melbourne

Pretty good

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Rob Mac

Rob MacSouthwest, VIC

Excellent Fridge

This super quiet fridge keeps excellent temperature and fresh veggies last so long we can't believe it!
I installed a set of temperature sensors and the variation is low.
It is very easy to clean and no frost or icing up
It seems efficient as it runs a lot less than any fridge we have owned.... Love it!....And great price through Good Guys online.

Kaz

KazSouthwest, VIC

Good quality fridge

The fridge stays at an even temperature and runs quietly most of the time. When the motor runs it has a slight humming sound but not too bad. It is extremely easy to clean and love the fridge being on the top. If makes for easy access and not back breaking bending over.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
chuck48

chuck48AU

Choice's choice, my choice

Purchased at the Good Guys Pakenham who beat the lowest on line price and delivered the same day I have been impressed with its whisper quiet operation, spacious and functional fridge layout, easy to access freezer drawers, easy to alter visual control panel and pleasant alarm when door left open. Looking forward to reduced power usage with the 4+ star rating too.
Let's hope I never have to use the 10 year guarantee.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Lauren W

Lauren WAU

Brilliant Fridge

The LG Fridge maintains perfect temperature throughout the whole fridge and freezer.
You are able to change the temp of each compartment and this is a great feature.
The fridge is fairly quiet and I do not notice any noise.
The fridge is very easy to clean and has adjustable shelves for tall bottles.
All in all a great fridge for a good price

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Erns

ErnsSydney

Perfect

I love this fridge although the freezer completed could be slightly bigger it is overall a good product. I find my food stays fresher for longer and ‘holiday’ button is perfect for those long trips. Overall it is a great fridge and would recommend to anyone who eats fresh produce daily

Victor

VictorSydney

Elegant and works great

It has a really elegant looking. Temperature can be easily controlled and is maintained well in all compartments. It. is quite and easy to clean. Also, it's very spacious, perfect for 4 to 6 people in the house. The lights are bright and cool blue, makes it easier to find things in the fridge

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes

A good perfomer

Aussy

AussyHunter Region, NSW

great

happy with the purchase i got for my parents they seem happy with it although wasnt as big as there last fridge, but no other issues this far keeps everything cold as it should do no problems may buy one for myself when mine dies i like the look of it

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Hil

HilVIC, 3350

Very good fridge

This fridge maintains good temperature and has an easily silenced alarm when the door is left open. The shelves are strong and easy to clean. Plenty of freezer space. My only disappointments are: (1) hard to set a good height between shelves. They are easy to move but I just don't seem to be able to get the shelves spaced so they easy fit typical item heights. (2) the door needs to be opened past a 90° angle to slide the veggie crisper open (this would be terrible if my fridge door opened against side wall). (3) cold blue LED lighting. Would prefer neutral or warmer tone so it doesn't feel so clinical.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Chris

ChrisOxenford

Great Fridge

Now into 2nd year running the Fridge does it job perfectly. For reassurance, the 10 year warranty is great.
Despite some people calling it loud, it is not noisier than any other fridge.
The temperature control, although it is digital, doesn't seem to do much even if you change it.
The only gripe I have is that the shelves are limited in how you can arrange them. Otherwise, not much to complain about.

ykatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value for the money

ykat

Updating that I got a technician from an authorised service centre came to reverse the door today. It took him about 1/2 hour and cost me approx. $190.

Aussie John

Aussie JohnGOSFORD

LG was our choice

Since we have had our LG Fridge it has maintained a constant temperature at all times. it is so quiet you wonder whether it is on most of the time. It has sections for ice, vegetables, freezer below and stacks of room in the door.
It is so easy to keep clean and does not build up with ice or sweat like some fridges in very hot conditions.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Claire

ClaireAdelaide

Loving our LG fridge

Date PurchasedApr 2017
John

JohnSydney

Very spacious and quiet

Very spacious as I load up heaps of fresh fruit and veg from the weekend farmers markets for a family of five, I really need the space and this model does the trick. It is also quiet which is a nice change from my previous fridge that kept me up all night it was so loud.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Karim M.

Karim M.asked

GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

Is compressor should run all the time!
My refrigerator never stop and has noise which hadn't.

Paul LW
Paul LW

Hi Karim
The compressor shouldn't be on all the time at all. I would call and request warranty service as soon as you can

My compressor works fine...Just a poorly made fridge thats noisy

Robin
Robin

I have had exactly the same problem with my year old fridge. Service guy wrote a report to say it was noisy and I have videos to prove it then an LG rep overturned the service report. Have dealt with the rudest ‘customer service’ people since. I want a full refund to buy a different brand - wouldn’t go near LG ever again.

Streamside
Streamside

LG REFRIDGERATORS ARE CRAP...Here in NZ most agents don’t even service them in most out of city areas anyway. Mine packed up near 5 yrs old and the charges for repair is $300 short of the price of a new one

Eve

Eveasked

GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

We also have a noisy fridge. Has it improved fir any if you who have had a noise problem? This cant be normal.

kylie l.

kylie l.asked

GB-450UPLX (Stainless Steel)

Why would the fridge heat up around the seals to the point you cant hold your hand on it too long?

James
James

The outer of the fridge acts as heat dissipation much like a radiator in the car it helps to cool the engine down. Although the amount required would be huge for it to not able to be touched. Has it changed or is it the same?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives