LG 570L French Door

• Internal Layout
Sconners

SconnersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Noisy - multiple technicians, no fix

Let me start by saying the Fridge itself it great. It fits in a small area and it has worked well since we got it.

But the noise. The noise is unbearable at night. It hums and whirs and I can hear it in my bedroom with the door closed. The noise is so bad it vibrates on our timber floors. I have had 2 technicians out with NO fix. I pulled the fridge out and found that all he had done was fitted bits of foam behind the casing for the inverter to stop the rattling - it didn't work. It's the compressor/inverter on the back making ungodly amounts of noise at night.

HORRIBLE.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Sonia T

Sonia TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great fridge

The LG GF-L570MBL fridge is the perfect size for 3 us, I think it would be too small for a family of more than 4 people. The ice maker & water dispenser requires plumbing in, this ensures you always have water & ice without the need to refill any containers. I have purchased the black model fridge as my stainless steel kitchen appliances appear to be rusting. The freezer section is at the bottom of the fridge and is very roomy, the drawers are convenient. The fridge makes a sound if you’ve left any of the doors open. This fridge has silent operation. It’s very quiet.

Purchased in April 2020 at Appliances Online for A$2,672.00.

HonestWords

HonestWordsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product.

Well designed. Door in Door feature is definitely the key feature. LG App also connects fine. Easy set up. Water point and filters easy to change and fit. Good product.

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for A$2,800.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 570L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Why would any manufacturer make a fridge with a water dispenser that produces room temperature water. If I wanted room temperature water I would have filled up at the kitchen sink. So disappointed that I bought this fridge

Purchased in January 2020.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)
Elena

ElenaSydney, NSW

The best fridge

We wanted to upgrade our old LG fridge (which we had for the past 8 years or so).
I love 4 separate doors, very convenient. It has retractable shelf to store tall items (bottles, etc) in the fridge which is very useful from time to time. The freezer has 2 separate doors (again very convenient) and separate drawers which keeps all content very organized and easy to locate.
It includes WiFi connectivity but I did not have a chance to use it.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$2,299.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

We are on our second fridge of this model,

We are on our second fridge of ths model, first died overnight after 3 months, [we lost a lot of food] it was replaced after a 2 week wait. And was replaced with a damaged fridge with a dent on the door, which was replaced after several attempts as they [LG] didn't send enough parts at first.
The air curtain [which the salesman told us about as a unique feature] does not work.
Even service personal made the remark when it died, "oh yes this one is made in China".
This is very disappointing as we have never had trouble with a high end fridge previously.
We have asked for rectification within 10 days as we are very sick of this.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$2,300.00.

Peter R.
Peter R.
Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Love this fridge/freezer

Purchased the Lg 570L matte black French door fridge after my old fridge suddenly died. Love that it has ice and water dispenser although haven’t used yet due to moving house. I love the 2 separate doors on each side to fridge and freezer and 2 separate veg and fruit bins and the retractable shelf, it has more than enough space.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee for A$2,380.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Johnson A

Johnson AScullin 2614, ACT

An Exceptional Household Product

Fridge is an excellent addition to our kitchen. Exceptionally maintain the freshness of our fruits. Easy access, divided compartments. Temperature is consistent. The design, internal and external is impressive. Doors could be lighter.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,730.00.

TitusGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent modern styled fridge for a couple or small family. Quality industrial design.

Date PurchasedJan 2019