MPNs: GF-V708BSL and GFV708BSL

• Internal Layout
Kidshorsesme
KidshorsesmePerth

Instaview is a nice 'gimmic' that you will never use at home.

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online.

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) reviews

Rita R.
Rita R.asked
708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I have this fridge for almost a week already as a replacement of Samsung 725L 3doors. But I dislike the left door where it felt heavy and slam shut. Receiving the link to align the door from the LG chat representative and it still not working. The door slam shut is loud to me. I don’t have the problem with my other fridge. Could anyone please let me know how did you rectify the problem. Very much appreciate for your all input.

Peterasked
708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I bought this fridge 2 weeks ago and I am having problems connecting wifi. I tried customer care service and no use. Can anybody help me.

Jennyoz

Customer service have no idea, and don't really care.
Download the SmartThinQ app to an android phone and create an account, then log in and follow the instructions

Thanks Jennyoz

MilanTee
MilanTeeasked
708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I've just bought this fridge 10 days ago. I can't get rid of the bad taste in the water and ice. I had tossed out 4 lots of Ice and drained about 10 Litres of Water..... Can you help? Please love the fridge, but can't drink the water

Jennyoz

I have the same problem, have had the fridge now for 3+ months and use the ice / water facility non stop all day, every day. The ice still has that bad taste & smell ( have sorta gotten used to it ) , am wondering if it is the filter.

CraigW
CraigW

I'd definitely give replacing the filter a crack.

Robyn
Robyn

We have the same fridge and don't have a problem with the water and ice. Jennyoz I did spill liquid in the fridge and was trying to clean it up when I realised the glass in the shelf lifts up and makes cleaning very easy. Only problem we have had with the fridge is getting it level so the doors are lined up.

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG 708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $4,599.00
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water Dispenser
Weight155 kg
Colour / FinishBlack Stainless Steel
Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
  • GTIN13: 8806098079292