MPNs: GF-V708BSL and GFV708BSL

CraigWBrisbane

Excellent quality, huge capacity and stylish looks

Date PurchasedJune 2018
    JennyozAU

Beautiful

Date PurchasedAug 2018
    Mel L
    Mel Lvic, 3978

lots of space

I love the colour although may be easily smudged with hand prints. I like the draws and water filter. its quite functional and easy to use. It is bit pricey, but you are getting the quality of a good smart fridge. I can't be happier with my fridge, worth the investment

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
    French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel) compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) reviews

Rita R.
    Rita R.asked
    708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I have this fridge for almost a week already as a replacement of Samsung 725L 3doors. But I dislike the left door where it felt heavy and slam shut. Receiving the link to align the door from the LG chat representative and it still not working. The door slam shut is loud to me. I don’t have the problem with my other fridge. Could anyone please let me know how did you rectify the problem. Very much appreciate for your all input.

Peterasked
    708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I bought this fridge 2 weeks ago and I am having problems connecting wifi. I tried customer care service and no use. Can anybody help me.

Jennyoz

Customer service have no idea, and don't really care.
    Download the SmartThinQ app to an android phone and create an account, then log in and follow the instructions

Thanks Jennyoz

MilanTee
    MilanTeeasked
    708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I've just bought this fridge 10 days ago. I can't get rid of the bad taste in the water and ice. I had tossed out 4 lots of Ice and drained about 10 Litres of Water..... Can you help? Please love the fridge, but can't drink the water

Jennyoz

I have the same problem, have had the fridge now for 3+ months and use the ice / water facility non stop all day, every day. The ice still has that bad taste & smell ( have sorta gotten used to it ) , am wondering if it is the filter.

CraigW

I'd definitely give replacing the filter a crack.

Robyn
    Robyn

We have the same fridge and don't have a problem with the water and ice. Jennyoz I did spill liquid in the fridge and was trying to clean it up when I realised the glass in the shelf lifts up and makes cleaning very easy. Only problem we have had with the fridge is getting it level so the doors are lined up.

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG 708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
    CategoryFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
    Price (RRP) $4,599.00
    FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water Dispenser
    Weight155 kg
    Colour / FinishBlack Stainless Steel
    Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
    • GTIN13: 8806098079292