LG 708L French Door GF-V708 Series

• Internal Layout
Les

LesThe Mallee, VIC

Great two door unit with ice dispenser

We brought the fridge in October 2018 and it has not missed a beat. It is the charcoal matt grey model and looks especially smart. It keeps perfect temperature in both the fridge and freezer compartments and we have never lost any vegetables or fruit as all compartments work especially well together. The separate door in the fridge area with the knock light is easy to use and takes a bit of getting used to but easy enough. We especially like the ice and water dispenser. We have used them for parties etc.. and have never run out of ice or crushed ice. The fridge is now 18 months old and we are extremely happy with the purchase. Would recommend to anyone considering purchasing a two door fridge with plumbed water connection.

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $4,196.00.

LG
LG A.LG

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Fridge, Plugged it in and it works.

Purchased in October 2019 for $3,298.00.

NikkiB

NikkiBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The perfect fridge freezer

I totally love the design of this fridge freezer it is the most practical fridge I've ever had, it just works perfectly for us. Things are clearly visible so nothing gets left at the back turning furry! Love the door in door to for just grabbing a drink. Its also a very good looking fridge. Ice dispenser is very neat and compact so not taking up a large chunk of the fridge or freezer
As mentioned by others is does run cold, but I have it on the highest setting and salad is now cold not frozen. For me I couldn't be happier

Purchased in June 2019 at Stan Cash for $3,466.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 708L French Door GF-V708 Series compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Danni

DanniGippsland, VIC

Love our new fridge! Stylish and functional!

We have been using our new fridge for 5 weeks now. We love it. The door in door feature is really handy for our family of 7 and I can only assume the energy bill will also show a decrease as we're not having to open the full fridge completely to get to those regular use items like milk, juice, margarine and sauces etc. It was really easy to hook up to the water connection and the ice maker made our first lot of ice an hour or so after being turned on which we were amazed by. We've had no ice clogs and absolutely no problems with this fridge. It looks fantastic in our new kitchen.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,900.00.

Kidshorsesme

KidshorsesmePerth

Instaview is a nice 'gimmic' that you will never use at home.

Purchased in January 2019 at Appliances Online.

Robyn

RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice fridge BUT ...

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys.

Household Size2 person(s)
CraigW

CraigWBrisbane

Excellent quality, huge capacity and stylish looks

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Jennyoz

JennyozAU

Beautiful

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Mel L

Mel Lvic, 3978

lots of space

I love the colour although may be easily smudged with hand prints. I like the draws and water filter. its quite functional and easy to use. It is bit pricey, but you are getting the quality of a good smart fridge. I can't be happier with my fridge, worth the investment

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

See all LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door) reviews

Chips

Chipsasked

708L French Door GF-V708 Series

Has anyone had any problems with the fridge cooling, our food is rotting and food is just cool not cold. Was set at 3 then 1 but no difference at all. Thank you in advance.

Joe G
Joe G

Same issue. After only 6 months our fridge has a gas leak and has stopped freezing and cooling. LG have been absolutely hopeless getting the matter resolved.

peter
peter

Yes, our is the same

Duncan C.
Duncan C.

We had one of our kids put a fridge into shop display mode (looks like it's on, no cooling). Had to look it up to put back into normal.

jaymalad2

jaymalad2asked

708L French Door GF-V708 Series

I bought it few days back and happy with all the functions. Two seriously annoyed is cold water is not iced cold and crushed ice is not crushed, it's just broken pieces of ice. I desperately wanted these two functions.
Is any way to adjust water temperature?

mustangdude
mustangdude

I don't believe the water temp is adjustable.
Our GF-708 instaview water isn't as cold as our previous Samsung fridge water. It's due to the fact the water/ice maker is compact making the water cooler pipes shorter and therefore the water doesn't have much volume and room temp water has to mix with fridge cold water almost immediately.
The first glass will obviously be the coldest.
Our previous fridge had a large icemaker and equally large water cooler giving a litre of cold water before it slowly mixed with room temp water.
That's the price you pay for having an "all in door" very compact cooler and icemaker.

My problem is the Instaview door light comes on with slight noises, things like closing a pantry door or placing a plate on the bench. It's become super sensitive after 18 months. The light still functions correctly when tapping the door but it now lights up with certain sounds.

Rita R.

Rita R.asked

708L French Door GF-V708BSL (Black Stainless Steel)

I have this fridge for almost a week already as a replacement of Samsung 725L 3doors. But I dislike the left door where it felt heavy and slam shut. Receiving the link to align the door from the LG chat representative and it still not working. The door slam shut is loud to me. I don’t have the problem with my other fridge. Could anyone please let me know how did you rectify the problem. Very much appreciate for your all input.

See all LG 708L French Door GF-V708 Series questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

LG 708L French Door GF-V708 Series

Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $4,799.00$4,599.00
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water DispenserDisplay Panel, Door Alarm, Foldable/Retractable Shelf, Frost Free, Ice Dispenser, Viewing Window and Water Dispenser
Colour / FinishMatte Black Stainless SteelBlack Stainless Steel
Weight155 kg155 kg
Compare all 7 LG French Door GF-V Series (InstaView Door-In-Door)