LG GS-B680PL (687L, Stainless)

LG GS-B680PL (687L, Stainless) (page 2 of 3)

MPN: GS-B680PL

4.3

• Internal Layout

Amy

Amy

Best fridge.

We have had this for a few years and love it. It quiet and very easy to clean. The compartments are great as it has dividers to help us put food in the right spots. Stainless is very nice so I would recommend this one. Customer service is great and helpful

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Sal

SalSydney

Absolutely classy

The most quiet fridge ever, very elegant and the compartments are extremely useful. Having two veg/fruit baskets is so very useful for me as I use the top one for the stuff that needs to be used first and any newer stuff in the bottom one so products do not ever get wasted. Cleaning is very easy, does not even get too dirty.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
kiki

kiki

this is good to use

I bought this recently , it's very good to use, we have 3 person at home and will be enough for a week storage . very good cooling and storage, it's very quiet, I can't hear anything , and it's in very good compartment and good temperature to use. it is very easy to clean . it's perfect to use.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GS-B680PL (687L, Stainless) compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Yun Oh

Yun Oh

Absolutely the best

The fridge is cheap compared to other stainless fridges within the range but it does not look cheap. Very quite and spacious. The build quality is superior. The fridge is personally do not like the design of the door handle but other than that great fridge! cheap, low cost to run, good quality, spacious.
3 Stars energy rating is a bonus too.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Emma S

Emma S

J͟͟u͟͟s͟͟t͟͟ a͟͟w͟͟e͟͟s͟͟o͟͟m͟͟e͟͟

It's done cuz just made by LG
Looks cool even my kitchen color is bit different not match metallic color.
Quiet i cant emagine it still turn on
And good size for 3~4 people to use.
Dont need to talk to much just buy guys
I recommend it very much

Roger

Rogerbrisabne

Great fridge

I bought this fridge 1 month ago,it maintains a good temperature,Surprisingly it is quieter than my previous LG fridge of 3 years. And I am very happy with it. The build quality is very good, lots of shelves, plenty of fridge space and a great value,
Overall I am very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Tomy

TomyNorth Parramatta

Great product

Very spacious. No corner that you can’t easily access. Easy to clean and well lit. Love the extra storage spaces. Love the door in door opening option. Saves a lot of energy and maintains temperature better. Also easily accessibility to quick items like milks, juice etc. maintains temperature in the freezer beautifully.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Loumick1

Loumick1South East Queensland, QLD

Very spacious

Rather roomy, more space than i was expecting. Side by side appeals to us. Handles are different to most models and take a bit of getting used to but helps in reducing smudges on the fridge door from fingerprints. I dont like the ice tray so just use some plastic ones from woolworths.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Leo

LeoAU

Great Side by Side Fridge

This is an absolutely great fridge. I would recommend it to those who are looking for an affordable side by side fridge.
It is very quiet, easy to use and stylish.
The total capacity of the fridge is 687L, it can store plenty of food for a 3-4 people family.
The only thing I don't like is the pocket handle design which takes some time to get used to.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

PJS

PJSAU

problems

have recently purchased this fridge and have had the left door replaced due to a dent on unwrapping After a couple of weeks i noticed the new replacement door had faulty temperature panel some buttons not functioning.The control panel was then replaced and set by the technician and seemed to work fine. Now i find the button to adjust fridge temperature not working .Fridge is 3 months old, I like the fridge however the ice cube tray is very dinky and a waste of time! Prob won't purchase LG again feel the control panel is too dodgy,

flattyre

flattyre

Great Fridge, Great Customer service

This is a very quiet fridge. Good capacity in both the fridge and freezer sections. This our second of this model in 9 months. The first one went well for about 8 months and then started to develop problems - ice cream would melt in the freezer, the fridge wouldn't get cold etc. Technician diagnosed a slow gas leak and said that instead of fixing it LG would most probably replace it. They did - minimum of fuss, after the fault was lodged by the service technician I was contacted by LG within 24 hours and 2 days later I was informed that the store credit ( Good Guys, where I bought it) ) was available. Brilliant service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
gbrohier

gbrohierRaceview

Fantastically designed and engineered

This is a superb fridge. We have had it for about 8months now and have had no problems or complaints about it. It keeps the desired temperature and it is very quiet; you wouldn't know that it was operating. The quality of the fridge is superb. And there always seems to be room. Would highly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Jessie

JessiePerth, WA

Great fridge

This fridge is a Great size it has really great storage, it is super quite and looks modern! Best fridge Iv owned. The storage draws are nice and deep and keep everything fresh and the side shelves for milk etc are the perfect size. Stainless dosnt mark easy either (finger prints)

Date PurchasedOct 2017

ColTParrearra

Perfect

Love this fridge. Internal lighting is great, well thought out shelving in both the fridge and the freezer and the new internal grab bar on the fridge eliminates finger prints on the door. Previous LG side by side had handles on the door and fingerprints around the handles were very noticeable.
No fridge noise at all, happy customer

unsatisfied customer

unsatisfied customerSydney, NSW

Amended review after 2..5 yrs

Purchased in December 2016.

Noise Level
Household Size 8 person(s)

OzFrog

OzFrogSydney

Great layout and super value

This is a very spacious 687 litre fridge-freezer. Unlike the majority of alternatives the fridge and freezer compartments are side-by -side instead of one on top of the other. Not everybody's choice but we like it because each has 4 shelves and 2 drawers plus 4 deep shelves in each door, which helps you to easily organise your different types of food. It has a built in ice-maker in the freezer door and plenty of space for multiple wine or other bottles in the fridge door. Really well-designed.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Nick

NickWestern Australia, 6112

Quiet beauty in your kitchen

I bought this beauty in March 2017 from Harvey Norman for AUD 1676 (including product care) and it's been serving me quite well due to its large capacity 680L. Freezer is on the left and fridge is on the right. It is so quiet to the point that you can't even hear any compressor noise. It has an alarm system when the doors are open for too long which is awesome!!

One thing I don't understand though, the food stored in the fridge tend to be frozen although I have set the temperature at 7C (the highest possible temp).

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Kat H

Kat HSouth West, WA

Absolutely Love It

It's a very quiet fridge, easy to clean, lots of space in the doors (more than usual) which makes it extremely convenient, easy to clean exterior and strong glass shelves, holds good temp, lots of room in the freezer section and we constantly say how happy we are with it! Totally recommend.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
John D

John DVictoria, 3585

Extremely quiet.

Linear compressor makes it very quiet. 10 year warranty. Door handles a bit low. And wasted space bottom of the door. Placed some suction baskets from reject shop to use wasted space. Led Lighting excellent . Icemaker very small. Self door closer very nice. Gravity pivot. Nice finish. Has 3 wheels for easy moving. I love this fridge.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
onon2000

onon2000

Perfect, great size and cheap!

It's the best buy when we upgraded our 423L fridge to this 680L fridge. Looks fantastic and modern. Simple and we didnt need the water/ice maker. Price is fantastic, couldn't be happier.

The only thing i thought was a bit weird was to open the doors your palm must be facing down which is a bit awkward but you get used to it.

Date PurchasedNov 2016