Long-lasting and durable
Efficient internal layout
Keeps food cold/frozen, but too many design issues.
The fridge works, and keeps food cold/frozen, no issues there. But, I personally don't like it, for these reasons:
*Our fridge sits on a new floor, which sits on a new (and level) concrete slab. But I cannot get the fridge level using the adjustable legs. It stands with the front elevated so the doors slam every time they close, and I have had to chock the rear, right 'leg' with a piece of wood to try and make the fridge level;
*Despite adjustment, the upper doors won't level, so the fridge appears lopsided;
*The stainless steel finish dents ve...
Purchased in November 2017.
Questions & Answers
Hi, im looking at purchasing this fridge as it mostly suits our needs. The ice cubes size, will it fit into the mouth of a drink bottle? And is the water chilled or not?
How to replace the water filter,Thanks
I would like to ask a very insignificant and irrelevant question if I may... What shape is the ice? Cubed? Round? Our Samsung, which just died yesterday, had large oval shaped, almost dome ice 'cubes'.
This LG 665L Side by Side range offers similar features to other Side by Side ranges by LG.
- Two fridge options made from the same material: black stainless-steel and silver stainless-steel
- Tempered glass shelves that are stronger and more durable than ordinary glass
- Various compartments including door baskets, drawers, and an egg box to keep food organised
- If you download the LG app onto your smartphone, you can alter the fridge temperature from anywhere in the house or remotely (such as from the office)
- An alarm that’s triggered if you accidentally leave the door open, to prevent food from spoiling
What reviewers liked about this fridge:
- Many reviewers were complementary of LG fridges, claiming that their fridges were long-lasting. One reviewer mentioned that they owned a perfectly functioning LG fridge for 10 years.
- This fridge features a practical design that makes it easy to find space and fit in as much as possible. The 2-1 door and different types of compartments especially helped with organising everything.
- Smudges and stains are quite easy to remove. Disgruntled mothers with messy kids found that they had to clean their fridge often but removing fingerprint-smudges only required a wipe of a cloth.
|Category||Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators||Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators|
|Dimensions||1790 x 912 x 610 mm||1790 x 912 x 610 mm|
|Energy Rating||2.5 star(s)||2.5 star(s)|
|Household Size||5+ people||5+ people|
|Features||Display Panel, Door Alarm, Ice Dispenser, Water Dispenser and Wine Rack||Display Panel, Door Alarm, Ice Dispenser, Water Dispenser and Wine Rack|
|Colour / Finish||Black Stainless Steel||Stainless Finish|
|Number of Shelves||4||8|
|Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins||2||1|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 year(s)||2 year(s)|
|Total Capacity||665 L||665 L|
|Fridge Capacity||419 L||419 L|
|Freezer Capacity||246 L||246 L|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.