MPN: GSL668PNL

• Internal Layout
Elna
ElnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it! BUTT.....

We just have our fridge now 3 days, but its taking tooo long to make Ice! We dont care about the noise but it makes about 12 - 18 cubes ice at night and 12- 18 in day time? We thought it would make it quicker it is like its taking too long to tip the ice out. Thats the only problem we have so far.

Purchased in April 2021 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,900.00.

Hooty
HootySydney, NSW

Holy cow, I love this fridge

Purchased at The Good Guys for $1,899.00.

wenbinchen77
wenbinchen77Sydney, NSW

First time having a water and ice dispenser fridge, yes it is noisy when the pump is working but works great. have had it for over 1 year, will recommend it

Purchased at JB Hifi Home for $1,899.00.

Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water) compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

TrueReview
TrueReviewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Noisiest pump I've ever heard

Purchased in November 2020.

Noise Level
Fifi
FifiSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have had my fridge just under 3 months now. There is a slight dent already on the door. Considering I'm the only one living here. Not a rough person. I've had to defrost it twice to fix the water dispenser. The defrosting is a very wet process. All in all the inside is lovely. The door shelves are so deep. the only fault is the water jug should be stronger for sure. A more durable material.

Purchased in September 2020 at Harvey Norman.

LG A.LG

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Great, but very noisey water pump

Purchased in September 2020 at Appliances Online.

suzey267
suzey267Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good for three years only

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Household Size5 person(s)
Paul M
Paul MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything we needed

This is our second LG fridge and after one months experience, the new fridge is working well. I note that some reviews indicate the ice maker/dispenser is loud, but from my observational experience it is tolerable and seems no worse than other brands I have used in the past.

Purchased in September 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $1,999.00.

Patty
PattyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great fridge freezer for small family

Bought Fridge from Good Guys Hoppers Crossing on 30/5/2020. Working perfectly since installation. Love that it’s non-plumbed. Had my ice cubed or crushed whenever I like. The noise from the ice maker is not too loud at all and I got used to it soon enough. The fridge has lots of space surprisingly as the shelves on the door are wide enough for all my condiments and bottled stuff. I also like the look of the fridge freezer. The guys who delivered the fridge did an amazing job as I have few steps into my house and couple of steps down to the kitchen. Thanks Good Guys for good price and great services.

Purchased in May 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,800.00.

Imoksha jay
Imoksha jayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love the fridge & the desing but only disappoint is ice dispenser take lot of Space from the freezer ..& always have to replace the filters other then that fridge is good

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store for $1,899.00.

Blondie246
Blondie246Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for $1,690.00.

Alan
AlanIllawarra, NSW

Nothing but problems

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,817.00.

kiwi842
kiwi842Central Queensland, QLD

While I say it is a great fridge one thing knarks me about the exposed piping here in Northern Qld, warms the water, so if you just want a quick (without ice) cold drink, it is not going to happen. The reason for purchasing a non plumbed system.
Otherwise all is good, runs quietly as does the water pump and ice maker
It does maintain a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments.
The (doors) downward hand grip (no handles) is somewhat difficult to get used too.
Watch out for the crushed ice spilling onto the floor - need a large bowl to catch the ice to prevent this.

Purchased in February 2020 at Betta Home Living for $1,799.00.

Pierre
Pierre

Very Noisy Plumbing

Everything about the fridge is good, except the pump to refill ice tray and water is so noisy! It goes off at night when I'm sleeping (automatic ice maker) and it is so noisy it wakes me.

Purchased in March 2019.

Aus BlokeAU

It was faulty straight after delivery but LG don't care.

Purchased in May 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,888.00.

Aus Bloke

UPDATE 8/11/19 They finally sent someone to repair it. Replaced the main board 8am, by 1pm it was faulty again. Terrible product.

Aus Bloke

UPDATE 7/1/2020 - Fridge still faulty. LG closed the previous fault case and made me start all over again. I assume they'll keep doing this until it's out of warranty. I will never purchase another LG product again.

See all LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668 Series reviews

Philip Phan
Philip Phanasked
668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water)

Why the one in Matte Black color is more expensive than that of Stainless Steel? Is there any filters required for this model as the salesman told me that it does not require one while I read in some reviews that filters are to be replaced from time to time? When we are away and want to keep the fridge on, is it the best to turn off the ice maker? Thanks.

Fifi
Fifiasked
668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water)

hi my fridge is almost three months old. Been not the greatest investment so far. My question is to you all. The water tank is not dispensing water at all. I have since worked it out that the water line from the water tank to the dispenser in the freezer either has ice in it or air in it. Any suggestions how to fix it. Thanks

Michelle K.
Michelle K.asked
668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water)

Only 1 month old and was working fine. But last couple days Ice machine has only produced 5 cubes of ice? Water tank full. Still hear the ice maker noises??? What’s wrong with it?

See all LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water) questions

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

Compare all 3 LG 668L Side by Side Door GS-L668 Series