LG GS-L668PNL (668L, Non Plumbed Ice & Water, Stainless)

LG GS-L668PNL (668L, Non Plumbed Ice & Water, Stainless) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: GSL668PNL

4.3

• Internal Layout
Sabrin Islam

Sabrin Islamsydney

love my fridge

yes, it does maintain a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments
I like the water and ice section,I can get water, cubed ice and crashed ice so easily,even my son can operate it.it got enough space, and i just love it as I shop a lot of veggies and fruits and meat
it is easy to open and close,

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Mary John

Mary JohnClyde north

essential item in my kichen without this not able to live

yes very easy to open and close, specially I like non plumed ice and water does not required to connect with tap. like double sided door, and size perfect for my new house kichen looks beautiful, like the way handle made, spacious space that I can accommodated all my food plus the area in refrigerator.

Shauvoo

ShauvooSydney

Best for the price and non plumbed option

The only issue with this fridge is the odd door handle placement. It is not intuitive and takes some getting used to. When we have people visit they struggle to figure it out. Nevertheless, we have adjusted quickly to it and love it. I can easily fit my 13x9 in pan into the freezer or fridge side without any issues. The water tank is great because we only use spring water or alkaline water and so this way we are not getting any of the chemicals or minerals found in tap water. The water tastes great after you have used it for a bit. We haven't had any issues with the temperature and whether it is hot or cold the fridge has been consistent. We can easily fit everything in without any problems. I would definitely recommend this fridge!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG GS-L668PNL (668L, Non Plumbed Ice & Water, Stainless) compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Felicia

FeliciaChurchill

Good fridge

Good fridge. We enjoy the fact it's non plumbed and had nice spacious shelves in the fridge and is labelled for diary etc. in the fridge. Pity about the freezer however is it's just a little bit smaller so it may be no good if you want to buy bulk meat for a large family and have frozen veges. We are a small family so it doesn't worry us:)

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Gidi

GidiFar North Queensland, QLD

Good fridge - hasn't missed a bit

We have had this fridge for over a year, in a hot an humid environment (far north QLD). It's working well and is reliable. There could be some design improvement for example the water container (for ice) is not convenient to put back after filling - could have had some handles or finger catch. The handles on the main doors are not that comfortable either, but altogether we are happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Zoe

Zoe-

LOVE IT!

We purchased this fridge in Jan for our brand new home and we are beyond happy with our choice.
As we purchased the non plumbed fridge, it does come with a 4L tank you must refill, I would say this is the only downfall as a family of 4 who drinks loads of water, this is a small tank.
Otherwise cannot fault it.
highly recommend!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
And

And

Fabulous fridge

This fridge is perfect.
Lots of space to organise everything nicely
Freezer space is great.
All my veggies last at least 1 week longer than before
Drinks are cold and keep on left hand side of fridge
Ice makers works well and water is nice and cold
Very good fridge for the price compared to others

Zoe

ZoeToowoomba

Great buy

A good looking fridge/freezer combo including water/ice functions which don’t need to be plumbed to a water source - has an internal container in the fridge which holds the water, also very easy to fill when required.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sagar K

Sagar KSydney, NSW

Very Good Refrigerator

Its very good refrigerator with and maintains good temperature in all compartments, It is mostly quiet but some times it is little loud when it makes ice. the best feature is the non plumbed ice and water option which is very useful especially in summer.

only con is the sound it makes sometimes else we absolutely love this fridge,we upgraded to this from westinghouse one after 10 years

Emily

Emily

Absolutely amazing fridge has everything

This fridge has crushed and cubes ice, cold water and has so much room it is the best fridge I’ve ever owned. Easy to clean and maintain. Easy on electricity and a digital light up display for the temperature etc. The fridge fits perfectly in a small apartment complex. Thanks

Nick

NickGlendalough

This is perfect

This is really good fridge, don’t need to to plumbing so we can save money for plumbing, it has less fridge that is good as well. Get ice, ice cube, ice crushed from it. It has water container there u Just need to fill water. That’s why it is perfect choice

Date PurchasedJul 2018
fyeahm

fyeahmPerth

The best fridge I've own so far

I'm still using the fridge with the default temperature set up (-18°C for freezer and 3°C for fridge) and I'm very happy with the result. Items in the fridge is just nice and not too cold.

The water/ice dispenser produces sounds throughout the day when it's working. Multiple times, I thought someone was trying to break into the house LOL

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Van

VanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and reliable product

We like our fridge, very modern look, easy to clean and good temperature in all compartments. In terms of noise, sometimes it makes a bit of noise, but I noticed that happen when we don't have water stored in the fridge.
I would recommend to buy this fridge if you want a stylish and reliable fridge. Be aware you have enough space on each side for easy door access.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Abhay

AbhayMelbourne

perfect for family

Easy to clean, Great features, Spacious overall best family fridge where none of the family members have to compromise with the space in fridge just fill up with your favourite items. It’s also great in its price range category from top companies of refrigerators manufacturers with no problem so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Stan

StanPerth WA

Great Product

We were looking for non plumbed ice and water , we got this one, we are so excited that we don't have to reopen ceiling for our new house and we can still have plumbed ice and water,. It easy to use, great aesthetic looks and good value for money.

Rebecca

RebeccaCaloundra

Love it!!!

It is such a great purchase and so much room. The water dispenser is extremely easy to fill and the ice produces constantly. My kids are always filling there cups up and the ice never runs out. Also the crushed ice is awesome !! The depths in the shelves is great.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Great fridge

Fridge is as cold as you want it as the controls for the temperature are easy accessible on the front of the fridge, it is a little bit noisy when the pump for the water and ice is going but you get used to it after a few days and it is very handy having ice available all the time. Haven’t had to clean it as yet but all shelving and compartments are easy to remove so should be a breeze.

Michelle K.

Michelle K.asked

GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water, Stainless)

Only 1 month old and was working fine. But last couple days Ice machine has only produced 5 cubes of ice? Water tank full. Still hear the ice maker noises??? What’s wrong with it?

CYNTHIA

CYNTHIAasked

GS-L668PNL (Non Plumbed Ice & Water, Stainless)

No ice been made and no water being dispenced we have filled water container numberous times and still no water or ice. Have reset ice switch . Fridge is only 2 days old. Any help?

Tez
Tez

Hi Cynthia,
If all is turned on and it is only two days old, l would be contacting the retailer or manufacturer as it may be faulty. Can’t suggest anything else as ours has beeen working perfectly since day one. Tez

Karen H.asked

Hi
We love this fridge however when we use the ice it goes everywhere and is dangerous on tiled floors. Are we missing a piece eg shoot ????

Peard Family
Peard Family

Ours does the same. We try using a bigger cup or I just fill a tray/container with ice and pop it in the freezer and use the ice from that. I'm not sure if this is an issue with all fridges with the ice on the front, cos this is our first fridge with this feature.

karen55
karen55

I use a deep glass or plastic mug that has a regular size mouth, not a wide mouth and the ice no longer escapes.

Karen H.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives