4.3

• Internal Layout

BJ_JT

BJ_JTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a great fridge!

Purchased in June 2017 at Radio Rentals SA for A$1,600.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

dmcallis73South East Queensland, QLD

Great Fridge

Purchased after looking at a lot of options. Great amount of space both fridge and freezer. Easy to use left temperatures as set. Saw reviews about the noise fridge makes but have not had that issue. Only hear it when getting ice. Love the fact that the machine makes ice over night so you never run out. Would certainly recommend this fridge.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
dmcallis73

Have noticed some comments re no egg holder. We got one from Aldi which fits in well on top shelf well. Might be worth others to check it out.

Bianca

BiancaNsw

Good fridge but no egg tray and lg horrible to deal with

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 668L Side by Side compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

David S.

David S.North Queensland, QLD

Rare non-plumbed fridge with plenty of space

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Trent R

Trent R

Best Products

This fridge is awesome. Ice and water with no plumbing is great and easy to use. It looks good in our kitchen and is easy to keep clean. There is plenty of room in both the fridge and freezer and the lighting inside is fantastic. Happy with the purchase of this fridges.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Bec

BecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best fridge I have had

Wonderful fridge got a great price at good guys, worth asking for best price as I was blown away with the price they offered.
Non plumbing ice/water dispenser is its best feature.
We haven't had it long although is much better than our Westinghouse double door that only lasted 5 years.
Very happy with our purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Sabrin Islam

Sabrin Islamsydney

love my fridge

yes, it does maintain a consistent and reliable temperature in all compartments
I like the water and ice section,I can get water, cubed ice and crashed ice so easily,even my son can operate it.it got enough space, and i just love it as I shop a lot of veggies and fruits and meat
it is easy to open and close,

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Anil

Anil

Best fridge fridger

This model is one of the best model in fridge as it has a ice and cold water dispenser which does not require pluming connection. It is also priced economically compared to other fridge available in the market. The performance is very good. The only flip side is the power rating as it has only 2.5 rating

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Mary John

Mary JohnClyde north

essential item in my kichen without this not able to live

yes very easy to open and close, specially I like non plumed ice and water does not required to connect with tap. like double sided door, and size perfect for my new house kichen looks beautiful, like the way handle made, spacious space that I can accommodated all my food plus the area in refrigerator.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Shauvoo

ShauvooSydney

Best for the price and non plumbed option

The only issue with this fridge is the odd door handle placement. It is not intuitive and takes some getting used to. When we have people visit they struggle to figure it out. Nevertheless, we have adjusted quickly to it and love it. I can easily fit my 13x9 in pan into the freezer or fridge side without any issues. The water tank is great because we only use spring water or alkaline water and so this way we are not getting any of the chemicals or minerals found in tap water. The water tastes great after you have used it for a bit. We haven't had any issues with the temperature and whether it is hot or cold the fridge has been consistent. We can easily fit everything in without any problems. I would definitely recommend this fridge!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Felicia

FeliciaChurchill

Good fridge

Good fridge. We enjoy the fact it's non plumbed and had nice spacious shelves in the fridge and is labelled for diary etc. in the fridge. Pity about the freezer however is it's just a little bit smaller so it may be no good if you want to buy bulk meat for a large family and have frozen veges. We are a small family so it doesn't worry us:)

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Gidi

GidiFar North Queensland, QLD

Good fridge - hasn't missed a bit

We have had this fridge for over a year, in a hot an humid environment (far north QLD). It's working well and is reliable. There could be some design improvement for example the water container (for ice) is not convenient to put back after filling - could have had some handles or finger catch. The handles on the main doors are not that comfortable either, but altogether we are happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Zoe

Zoe-

LOVE IT!

We purchased this fridge in Jan for our brand new home and we are beyond happy with our choice.
As we purchased the non plumbed fridge, it does come with a 4L tank you must refill, I would say this is the only downfall as a family of 4 who drinks loads of water, this is a small tank.
Otherwise cannot fault it.
highly recommend!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jess

JessPort Adelaide, SA

Frozen ice right from the get go

We are over the moon when we bought this as we get tired of having to change the ice tray in the old one we had and we got this just for the ice maker as it just needed water tapped into it. Did cost us extra to plum in but it's been great to use

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Biska

BiskaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Can NOT fault this fridge!

I have had this fridge for nearly a year now. I Will never buy another brand. This fridge is top of the line. Well worth the money spent. I love how the kids dont need to open the fridge to get themselves water! And if you dread the fridge being left open...dread no more! This fridge beeps loudly to let you know if its left open. The freezer aswell. Electricity rating is great. The lights and interior is spacey and very visible at night. Love it. Highly recommend it.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

And

And

Fabulous fridge

This fridge is perfect.
Lots of space to organise everything nicely
Freezer space is great.
All my veggies last at least 1 week longer than before
Drinks are cold and keep on left hand side of fridge
Ice makers works well and water is nice and cold
Very good fridge for the price compared to others

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Zoe

ZoeToowoomba

Great buy

A good looking fridge/freezer combo including water/ice functions which don’t need to be plumbed to a water source - has an internal container in the fridge which holds the water, also very easy to fill when required.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sagar K

Sagar KSydney, NSW

Very Good Refrigerator

Its very good refrigerator with and maintains good temperature in all compartments, It is mostly quiet but some times it is little loud when it makes ice. the best feature is the non plumbed ice and water option which is very useful especially in summer.

only con is the sound it makes sometimes else we absolutely love this fridge,we upgraded to this from westinghouse one after 10 years

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Emily

Emily

Absolutely amazing fridge has everything

This fridge has crushed and cubes ice, cold water and has so much room it is the best fridge I’ve ever owned. Easy to clean and maintain. Easy on electricity and a digital light up display for the temperature etc. The fridge fits perfectly in a small apartment complex. Thanks

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Nick

NickGlendalough

This is perfect

This is really good fridge, don’t need to to plumbing so we can save money for plumbing, it has less fridge that is good as well. Get ice, ice cube, ice crushed from it. It has water container there u Just need to fill water. That’s why it is perfect choice

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Ian W.asked

668L Side by Side

Sometimes when dispensing ice, it does not stop and continues to dispense. There seems to be a fault in the switch. Is this a known fault and what can be done to rectify the situation? LG Australia.

ajc890

Have not experienced this problem but sounds like something you should be asking LG to correct under warranty.

Blondie246

I’d phone LG. They will give you the number of an authorised repairer in your area that you can phone. If it’s still under warranty they will cover the repair.

It is out of warranty.

Hayley

Hayleyasked

668L Side by Side

The freezer came with a white tray inside. But I can’t tell where it is supposed to clip in.
There are two clear shelves as seen in the picture. But an extra white one.
Any ideas?

Blondie246

Yes I received that too. I don’t think it clips anywhere. I just sit it sideways on a lower shelf and put ice in it. It’s good to have back up ice container if your icemaker gets low. (Just tip ice into it once the icemaker gets full). I also sit ice creams in there as well (take the individually wrapped ice creams out the box and sit them on top of the ice, paddle pops, splice etc). Hope that’s useful to you.

ajc890

Hi Hayley, You can use this tray (Ice Bin) as an alternative FREEZER BASKET. Have a look at page 27 of the User Manual which says: When the automatic icemaker is not used, the ice bin can be used as a freezer basket after selecting the icemaker switch to the off position. The ON/OFF switch for the IceMaker is a bit tricky to find. Hope that helps.

Vicki S.

Vicki S.asked

668L Side by Side

I’ve just received my fridge the water dispenser works , but there is no water going into the ice cube tray , what can be the issue why it isn’t filling

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives