4.3

• Internal Layout

Nick

NickGlendalough

This is perfect

This is really good fridge, don’t need to to plumbing so we can save money for plumbing, it has less fridge that is good as well. Get ice, ice cube, ice crushed from it. It has water container there u Just need to fill water. That’s why it is perfect choice

Date PurchasedJul 2018
fyeahm

fyeahmPerth

The best fridge I've own so far

I'm still using the fridge with the default temperature set up (-18°C for freezer and 3°C for fridge) and I'm very happy with the result. Items in the fridge is just nice and not too cold.

The water/ice dispenser produces sounds throughout the day when it's working. Multiple times, I thought someone was trying to break into the house LOL

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Van

VanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product and reliable product

We like our fridge, very modern look, easy to clean and good temperature in all compartments. In terms of noise, sometimes it makes a bit of noise, but I noticed that happen when we don't have water stored in the fridge.
I would recommend to buy this fridge if you want a stylish and reliable fridge. Be aware you have enough space on each side for easy door access.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 668L Side by Side compares to other Side by Side Fridges / Refrigerators

Abhay

AbhayMelbourne

perfect for family

Easy to clean, Great features, Spacious overall best family fridge where none of the family members have to compromise with the space in fridge just fill up with your favourite items. It’s also great in its price range category from top companies of refrigerators manufacturers with no problem so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Stan

StanPerth WA

Great Product

We were looking for non plumbed ice and water , we got this one, we are so excited that we don't have to reopen ceiling for our new house and we can still have plumbed ice and water,. It easy to use, great aesthetic looks and good value for money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Rebecca

RebeccaCaloundra

Love it!!!

It is such a great purchase and so much room. The water dispenser is extremely easy to fill and the ice produces constantly. My kids are always filling there cups up and the ice never runs out. Also the crushed ice is awesome !! The depths in the shelves is great.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
S.B.

S.B.Broussard

It’s ok

This fridge is ok it keeps drinks cold the ice maker seems to not work all the time and my water comes out hot sometimes I’ve had to get it repaired 3 times already in one year I would not buy another like it the water coming out hot is ridiculous.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Great fridge

Fridge is as cold as you want it as the controls for the temperature are easy accessible on the front of the fridge, it is a little bit noisy when the pump for the water and ice is going but you get used to it after a few days and it is very handy having ice available all the time. Haven’t had to clean it as yet but all shelving and compartments are easy to remove so should be a breeze.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Jools

JoolsBundaberg

Love this 'fridge

Love this 'fridge! Took one star off because the recesses for opening the drawers is at the bottom & the egg container is just a rectangular box with nowhere to nestle the eggs. Also the instructions for attaching the filter are not easy to follow. Good size & nice size door shelves especially in the 'fridge section.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

PhillR

PhillRPerth

Excellent Fridge

We have two fridges and this is our primary fridge it just has been so good , the delivery people were not whom caused damage to our flooring and door (JB HIFI) , but the fridge is awesome , ice / water machine is excellent , its quiet and super cold where and when it needs to be :-) 5 out of 5

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Connelly

ConnellyBrisbane

Terrible Service New LG Fridge Freezer broke down i 4 weeks

PoodleLuva

PoodleLuvaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LG value and functionality

Selectable temperature, smart diagnostics, non plumbed ice machine and heaps of space with an energy rating of 553 kWg per year. Handles are a bit different and takes a while to get used to but for smaller children would find it great! Only noise is the ice making machine but it's not overly noisy. It has stainless front and very easy to clean!

Bhumi

BhumiSydney

Very Happy

We decided to purchase this fridge - Very happy over all.. It is working well lots of space and you can well organised your stuff

it's got plenty of room for growing families . It's a dream fridge for us as it has everything we need.

If you have growing family go for it

Date PurchasedJan 2016
christie07

christie07Hunter Valley, NSW

Excellent product

Jayden K Clarkson

Jayden K Clarksonadealide

Great fridge

The sound is almost pin dropping on the floor and the ice is always chilled nicely. very happy upgrading from our old lg to this new beauty! the only downside is that each time the door is open the cold gets out very fast which sucks but i guess all models do this now days.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Deb

DebAdelaide

Plenty of room

Love this Fridge by L.G ,it's got plenty of room for growing families . It's a dream fridge for us as it has everything we need ,acess to water is great way to get the family to drink more water .I iie the way it's set out ,easy to have compartments with food groups .All in all I'm happy with this product .

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

How have I lived without this fridge

Honestly don’t know how I’ve lived without this fridge
It’s so so so so so pretty - it doesn’t get dirty easily - I have a one and a half year old and all his grimy finger print marks don’t show up and loving the plumbed water and ice - def recommend

h2oskineil

h2oskineil

Really good non-plummed fridge freezer

Great fridge freezer. I love the ice maker / cold water feature. It is connected to the WI Fi and the other day the fridge sent a message to let me know the fridge door is open!
Only fault, the doors swing open wide which provides great access, but the door swung open into and hit a cupboard door, putting a small dent in the fridge door. Very quiet, and just the weird noise once or twice a dayvwhen the water is pumped to the ice maker.

Rohan

RohanMelbourne

Good Refrigerator

It is a good Refrigerator to buy. I bought it last year as my old one was obsolete and I am quite happy with it. It has lots of space to fill with your items, it is energy efficient, comes at an affordable price and has a brand tag of LG. what else can you ask for.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Doyle Kristy

Doyle Kristy

10-10 product love it!

I am on a rent to buy contract for this item, since i have had it i havr found it to keep food fresher for longer as ir mainrains its temperature. It is extremely quiet but does make a slight sound when the ice drops into the ice despencer. Being a non plumbed water despensing unit it carries 4 litres making filling easy. It is easy to clean inside and out and is simple to operate touch pad options

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Howard H.

Howard H.asked

668L Side by Side

No water dispensing and no water coming out of the dispenser. Is there a filter in the non-plumbed model?

Dean L.

Dean L.asked

668L Side by Side

Hi, our ice dispenser is not working, everthing is opperating as it should apart from water is not entering the ice cube tray, had the service agent here to look and said he has been to alot of lg fridges for the same reason and Lg havent got a fix for it yet. Has anyone had this problem and has it been fixed, fridge is only couple months old

ajc890

Had the same problem with our fridge last week which also is only 2 months old. Turned the fridge off for 10 minutes and after turning back on it started to make ice again 12 hours later.

Rachael S.
Rachael S.

So far no problem here although it’s only a month old. Hopefully this dosent happen

Ian W.asked

668L Side by Side

Sometimes when dispensing ice, it does not stop and continues to dispense. There seems to be a fault in the switch. Is this a known fault and what can be done to rectify the situation? LG Australia.

ajc890

Have not experienced this problem but sounds like something you should be asking LG to correct under warranty.

Blondie246
Blondie246

I’d phone LG. They will give you the number of an authorised repairer in your area that you can phone. If it’s still under warranty they will cover the repair.

It is out of warranty.

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives