LG GT-279WDC (White, Door Cooling)

LG GT-279WDC (White, Door Cooling)

MPN: GT-279WDC

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hilarys_Dad

Hilarys_Dad

Best fridge I have ever owned

Date PurchasedNov 2018

DiepT

DiepTBrisbane

Amazing product

This fridge is very spacious and quiet. I share this fridge with 3 other people and I have no problem with it. This fridge is very stable and energy efficient. it is amazing, I absolutely love this product. I would highly recommend this to everyone because it is a must have

Date PurchasedMar 2018
ThanhTM

ThanhTMQLD, 4059

Very quiet fridge

I bought it for 3 people using. It look nice and energy efficient (4 stars). It is quiet and easy to use compared with my old Westinghouse fridge. It is really good with the price ~$600.
I usually buy the Samsung fridge before, now realize that LG is a good brand as well.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Davor

DavorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

LG fridge

It looks good and is smaller than my previous fridge. It looks nice and perfectly matches the rest of my kitchen. It's energy efficient which was my main reason for choosing this model. LG is a good brand. It is quite and easy to clean. For two people this is a perfect fridge.

Date PurchasedNov 2017