2LG 427L Top Mount GT-427HPLE (Dark Graphite)

LG 427L Top Mount GT-427HPLE (Dark Graphite)

VerifiedMPNs:GT-427HPLE and GT427HPLE
2LG 427L Top Mount GT-427HPLE (Dark Graphite)
4.3

4.3

Daniel C.
Daniel C.3 posts

Broke after 2 years

Terrible fridge, ice tray handle broke and was a pain from get go. And after 2 years it finally gave up on me. LG said unless it’s the compressor it won’t be covered by them. Show details
LG
LG   DM
Christos
ChristosNew South Wales6 posts

Excellent fridge

Purchased based on great reviews and am happy with the purchase. It looks great - the finish is glossy, modern and easy to clean. It looks nice in the space. Very quiet, easy to use.
I had the choice of buying a new one for 674 with 10 year warranty or a second-hand one for 500-ish. Personally, I think the warranty is worth it. I like the bright lighting and that the door beeps when the door is open saving spoiled food costs. Everything else I have experienced is in line what others have said - door has to open to whole way to open the vegetable drawer etc
If I had a choice again, I would probably get an LG with a fridge on the bottom but they were double the price. Overall, very happy!! Show details ·  1
steve
steve

good product

I am happy with this unit, it looks good and is very quiet, i found the ice tray took up too much room and is not essential so i removed it and the vegetable draw ( although it looks quite large) doesn't seem to hold much and the fruit and veg doesn't seem to stay fresh for very long?
Overall a good unit for the price. Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Great for an essential

We are looking for a simple fridge that will just keep our food from spoiling and this one is well compatible for us. Easy to operate and diagnosis application is helpful.
Bought 3 weeks ago. The only downside I can see would be the drawer, seems to be very soft. Otherwise if taken care well it would last. Show details ·  1
Napha
NaphaSydney, NSW6 posts

Perfect price/quality fridge from LG

Perfectly fits our kitchen fridge space, spacious freezer, very quiet, 3.5 star energy efficient and 10 years warranty. The only minus is that it is missing eggs container that we bought separately. Show details ·  1
Yash
YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC15 posts

Quiet Fridge and great colour

I bought fridge around February 2020 and it has been a great product. Its really spacious and easy to move as well. I would definitely recommend this product to people upgrade from 300L fridge. Show details ·  1
TheReciprocist
TheReciprocist33 posts

Works well, can’t complain

This fridge does what it’s meant to. Regulates the temperature and it hasn’t experienced any failures. The ratio between freezer and fridge space may be a bit off, as I find our freezer is constantly full while the regular fridge somewhat empty - or perhaps it could be an indication of eating patterns. The fridge isn’t too noisy and has a stylish appearance. It could do with a little more customisation options, including shelving placement and the door hinge. Overall, no real complaints and would recommend. Show details ·  1

Peter J.
Peter J.

The LG fridge has been going well so far, but suddenly it gets cold in the freezer section, but is luke warm in the fridge section. I defrosted it, but it doesn't make any difference. It is a few years old now, so would this be the compressor, (which is still under warranty) or should I just throw it out, as I imagine the cost to me would be more than the fridge is worth? Peter

C & D S
C & D S

Can't work out what the best setting is for the drawer. Do I push the vent across to fruit or to vegetables? Instructions say not to put it halfway, so what have others found?

Kamnium
Kamnium

Considering this fridge for an open plan room with a noise-sensitive occupant. Is it quiet and, particularly, free from tinnitus-like high-pitch whines and whistles? Thanks!

CategoryTop Mount Fridges / Refrigerators