MPN: GT442BWL
Listing monitored by LG

4.3
    Kylie little
    Kylie littleSwan Reach

Loads of space in both freezer and Lower fridge

We bought the LG 442 freezer top fridge bottom because it's just me and my partner and we buy weekly so our fridge is mainly used and the freezer is used for ice or ice cream or few frozen ready to eat meals. The price was really good too and it's power star rating was really good. The only one star we removed was because the door gets a bit sticky

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    stephen
    stephenadelaide

good & reasonable power consumption

bought this fridge to replace a very old one on it's way out.
    this one is quite a tidy machine, very efficient in how it keeps things frozen/cool, a nice sound warning when the door is not closed (although can be annoying if trying to stock the fridge & it keeps going off while the door is open).
    appears to be quite energy efficient.
    only real gripe would be the cost at roughly $700 - pretty much out of reach for low-income earners which a lot of the time with necessary products feels 'elitist'.
    but overall, good in what it can do.

Patrick L
    Patrick LMelbourne

Great value

I researched several fridges around the same price range and am very happy with LG range. It maintains a good temperature and has great storage features for the price you pay. It is also very quiet and fits comfortably in an appartment. I also found it easy to keep clean. Highly recommended.

Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 442L Top Mount GT-442BWL (White) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

I like toast
    I like toastbrisbane

Perfect size for a smaller kitchen

I needed a new fridge but the dilemma was I only have a small kitchen. Having four hungry kids I had to get the optimal fridge in interior capacity for the space available so I chose this LG and I haven't been dissapointed. It runs so quietly I had to recheck it was switched on. In both summer and winter it has run beautifully and maintains temperature with ease. To date I have had zero build up of ice, the seals are chunky and it looks great in my kitchen. Great buy, great price!

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
    Nam
    NamMacquarie Park

LG fridge so far so good

Good enough for a small family of 3. Easy to pull out the parts & clean it up. Not happy with the putting eggs area as it can only put 10 eggs. Or else I need to cut short the eggs box to put it in. Extra work!
    Dimension of this fridge is good to fit in small kitchen.