MPN: GT442BWL

• Internal Layout
cherubbabies
cherubbabiesIllawarra, NSW

Highly recommended

Great in every way. This fridge has lasted us for nearly 20 years.
Has not skipped a beat.
Its tremendous in every way.
Great features.
Loads of room inside
Easy to keep clean
Very affordable
Great in every way for us

Purchased in December 1999 at winnings for $550.00.

Kim
KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

No problems unit, just works (2 Years and 9 months review)

No problems so far the Fridge is holding up well, easy to live with, like cleaning, takes a bit of rough treatment from kids and is easy to maintain. With kids (Grand kids for me) the chime on an open door is a function I now appreciate.
The fridge adjustments are easy and the slide out draw is handy. The crisper being an odd deep shape is the only negative for me, its a bit on the small size. Overall good quality again from LG, their white goods are improving over the models I purchased in the early 2000's. 5 stars well earned, so far so good.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Aaron
AaronScone

Quiet and cold

What more could you want in a fridge, quiet, cold and seems to be holding up to a tonne of use by a busy family. Well done LG on another great product. I will be continuing to buy LG in the future.
easy to clean removable shelves and wipe down.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how LG 442L Top Mount GT-442BWL (White) compares to other Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators

hakime.akgul.5
hakime.akgul.5Sydney, NSW

good fridge and freezer

Love this beautiful stylish fridge. It made out whole kitchen look better the day it arrived. It is gorgeous and the finish isn't too bad for fingerprints. right size for me. Well lit, seems very economical and has excellent energy rating. So much so that we got a $…
Other than that it has ample space inside and could easy cater for a 4 person family!
The one thing that sold me about this fridge and makes me love it even more is it’s great energy rating 4 out of 6 stars and 334 KWh per year average. HUGE money saver!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Rajat
RajatSydney

Quite a cool customer

Coming from a trusted and reputed white line major LG, the fridge completely delivers quality.it has ample space to fit in our weekly vegetables and other grocery purchases. It has great temperature control mechanism thus not freezing items kept in the freezer. The best feature is its holiday mode temperature control which ensures energy saving and optimal running while we are away.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Traci Marshall
Traci MarshallGadsden AL

Lg Fridge

I did not want a side-by-side because I already had a small freezer. I chose this refrigerator because of its large capacity and the in side lights. It has lights down both sides so that you can see everything in side! The freezer part is lit up very well also. It has a big slide-out drawer that goes from side to side that is just wonderful. There are two bins below that for vegetables and other things. The door is big enough to set a gallon of milk and a gallon of tea in it! It keeps things very cold and the freezer freezes really well. I think it is the best refrigerator I have ever purchased. I just hope I can find the stove to match LOL.

Date PurchasedAug 2016
BaconLover
BaconLoverGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nice fridge

LG fridge has been good to my surprise. i have used other LG products like TVs but did not impress me. But this fridge has definitely exceeded my expectations. The only thing I would change if I buy another fridge is the space. I wish it had a bit more space but all in all a good product to have in the kitchen. I like the not so irritating alarm feature to notify if its left open for too long. A basic feature but very handy.

Date PurchasedJune 2014
Clinton and Kreisel
Clinton and KreiselPerth

Cooling perfectly

The fridge is moderately sized, cools very well and keeps the fruits, veggies and meat fresh and cool. The freezer is on the top and is large. It is not noisy and is super easy to clean. We have bee. Using this fridge for over 9 months and there has been no issue so far with it. It's easy to clean.

Date PurchasedSept 2016