LG GU290F / GU295

LG GU290F / GU295 (2010)

See the Best Mobile Phones in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

4.5
    MCW16
    MCW16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another disappoinment

I've had this phone for just over 12 months. I keep hitting the wrong buttons as they are so close. I loathe the fact that I am so often taken to the web when doing just this! All I want is a basic phone as I don't want to mess round with such a tiny phone (and wouldn't bothger with bigger ones either) to connect to the internet. I use my pc's for that. Dreadful process to follow to upload photos to pc!! Menus extremely user unfriendly!!! Can't work out how to save phone numbers to my pc... Have tried the manual and as many of the wretched menu options as possible...
    It is ok for talking
    Everything else!! When you pick it up it so often starts connecting to the internet...

Yvonne34
    Yvonne34

I love it, very user friendly.

gene1770
    gene1770asked

How do I upload photos to computer?

HanNatNana
    HanNatNana

Haven't tried because I don't use the camera feature but would try using the USB cable...if the photos are stored on a card then you could also try removing that from the phone and insert into a card reader.
    Hope this helps?

LG
    LG A.LGSend a private message

Hi Gene, We'd love to help. Please give us a call on 1300 54 2273 and we'll talk you through it. Thanks and kind regards, LG Australia

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryMobile Phones