LG GU290F / GU295

LG GU290F / GU295 (2010)

See the Best Mobile Phones in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

4.5
    deleted
    deleted

Managed to find two NEW ones!

I have had 2 of these since late 2010 (both 'second hand me downs') LOVE THEM! Sadly, the battery is starting to dissipate its charge in approx 2 days so I started hunting for another or a replacement battery. The phone gods must be looking out for me as I have managed to find 2 x NEW in box approx 10 mins away from home. I am off to pick up my 2 NEW friends!

HanNatNanaOn the coast

Great little phone with lots of features

poolguy
    poolguyAU

A mobile that actually does what it promises!

The best Mobile I have ever owned. I have had 32 in my lifetime. Slider action. Light weight. Fits in your pocket easily.
    Reliable. Great sensitivity(range).

Timatiomic28
    Timatiomic28

it is a good phone but be warned what package you get as telstra may fool you. Dont press the bigpond or foxtel buttons on the home screen if you dont have any internet usage.

MCW16
    MCW16Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Another disappoinment

I've had this phone for just over 12 months. I keep hitting the wrong buttons as they are so close. I loathe the fact that I am so often taken to the web when doing just this! All I want is a basic phone as I don't want to mess round with such a tiny phone (and wouldn't bothger with bigger ones either) to connect to the internet. I use my pc's for that. Dreadful process to follow to upload photos to pc!! Menus extremely user unfriendly!!! Can't work out how to save phone numbers to my pc... Have tried the manual and as many of the wretched menu options as possible...
    It is ok for talking
    Everything else!! When you pick it up it so often starts connecting to the internet...

Yvonne34
    Yvonne34

I love it, very user friendly.

Mobile Phones

Find out how LG GU290F / GU295 compares to other Mobile Phones

gene1770
    gene1770asked

How do I upload photos to computer?

HanNatNana

Haven't tried because I don't use the camera feature but would try using the USB cable...if the photos are stored on a card then you could also try removing that from the phone and insert into a card reader.
    Hope this helps?

LG
    LG A.LGSend a private message

Hi Gene, We'd love to help. Please give us a call on 1300 54 2273 and we'll talk you through it. Thanks and kind regards, LG Australia

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives

CategoryMobile Phones