LG K8

LG K8

Perfect

Great good camera photos good using it now so good I love it's been a bit more about the HTML5 player is really good using the same Sim card ok

Dianne

DianneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointment!

Bought this phone May 2017, have had issues for some time now with it not booting up properly when it goes flat or you shut it down, goes through a loop of 'optimizing apps 1 of 1' and asking for the PIN, this can take hours to get it up and going again. Cannot be relied on and l cant have any apps on the phone if l want it to work.
Past few days l've had no reception, phone company informs me that this phone is not supported on their network, will only work intermittently or not at all when i move from one place to another.
Am now looking into another phone, definitely not an LG.

Purchased in May 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

Andrew

AndrewPerth, WA

Terrible phone

It's the biggest waste of $150 I have ever done it says it is updating apps every time I turn the phone power on it does that for about 20 minutes and it crashes all the time when you open apps and usually all the time it never loads internet pages this is my second lg cheap phone I had the k4 before same problems. I am never buying an lg phone ever again there crap phones I went with what's called an oppo phone spent a little more $350 for the phone and it's great model ax7. I made sure I did my research online before I bought it. It had great re Jews and it hasn't crashed once touch wood stay right away from LG phones crapola.

Purchased in March 2019 for $150.00.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t Waste Your Money On Lg K8

This phone is useless! It takes so long to start up, then it “optimises” an app for an eternity during which time you can do nothing. It switches off during an application. It is slow to respond to keystroke inputs. The worst phone I have ever had.

Purchased in July 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

Sam l

Sam lPerth, WA

HORRIBLE JUST HORRIBLE

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks.

Tony

TonyNorthern Region, NSW

Terrible phone

I bought this phone for I heard great things about LG PRODUCT but now after owning for six months within Two months it started turning it's self off for no reason other than that it seems to be a great product.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $200.00.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Good but those updates...

Average security. Great night light.
Really , really poor camera.
Call standard is good with very low dropout.
Which is just as well, as it is so slow to actually look up anything, send a text or access the net.
It's a value priced phone, but honestly,even though it's not expensive, it should be better.
LG usually produce decent products, but this isn't one of them
The auto-uploads are a royal pain - you turn them off - they just reset within 12 hrs.
I turned them off because I don't want to be bombarded with Kandy Krush type drivel
Off is Off!
2.5/5 max

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Disappointing for a brand like LG

Bought this phone last week. So slow it's barely functional at times. Don't expect to use this for any type of social media. Delays when I type or use a search engine. Can't use Facebook messenger or Skype video calling. YouTube is generally out of the question too. LG messed up with this one!

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Chris

Chris

Piece of junk

I've had this phone for about 3 weeks purchased from Kogan.

What a piece of junk.

It is soooooo slow, when you type the words appear on a 2 or 3 second delay.

Today was the final straw when I couldn't answer the phone trying to push the green phone display.

In the bin.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Amber

Amberbrisbane

Not happy

I bought this phone because it was supposed to have excellent microphone qualities...pretty much the day the warranty ran out was when the mic stopped working....feel completely ripped off - buyer beware.

Date PurchasedJul 2017