LG NeoChef MJ3966

LG NeoChef MJ3966 (page 2 of 2)

MJ3966ABS (Black), MJ3966ASS (Silver)
See the Best Microwaves in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by LG

Jeja
JejaNSW, 2217

Fault since day 1 and terrible warranty service

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Horrendous customer service - read this review before you buy

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Rourou
RourouWestmead

I love this microwave ..i find it easy to use just read the instructions and youll find it very easy to follow . . Im very satesfied with my cooking results with it and It s very good size .. im very happy and satisfied i highly recommend this product

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Matt
MattGold Coast

Love cooking with this!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

John C
John C

Very easy to use

A stylish and straight forward easy to use machine. Stable turntable and setting completion is very tuneful. Instructions and guidelines on the inside above the turntable make it easy to select the programme to use. Overall the design is stylish and fitted well with the other stainless kitchen appliances we have. Can recommend it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
경미
경미 AU

This is perfect

Without explanation, I worried a lot about whether it was one of life items, but I decided to use it as an LG product at home. I wonder when I can use the oven at home. I think I can use air fryer with this.
I recommend this product yah.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ziggy
ZiggyReservoir

Not as big as advertised.

LG advertise this as 39 l. Choice, in their test of convection microwaves, measured it at 31 l.

While we can expect for example that a turntable excludes some space from use, this discrepancy is around 25% which is quite a lot.

Note that in the Choice test this model received a Recommended rating.

Update after several months:

The thing works. The control options are numerous and the manual needs to be studied.
Disappointingly the internal rear panel, the only one of stainless steel, is showing corrosion spots. A low grade of steel must have been chosen.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Roman
RomanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice one will recommend to others

Bought about a year ago and giving good service. Heats the food more evenly compared to what I had previously. Touch functions are nice but bit frustrating to set medium time interval for cooking as it takes linger to set. Sleek and shiny design goes well with modern kitchen. The operating noise level is on par.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Djnww
DjnwwSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just as bad as the decade old microwave I replaced

Bought this due to the material I read on their website. I admit the convection + microwave functions are great. Amazing at heating up crisp pizza in 3 minutes. It's pull down door was also a nice idea.

Apart from that:
1. The fan keeps running for up to a minute each time it finishes microwaving. Extremely annoying.
2. Microwave function is awful. It does not heat consistently at all. Food in the center is frozen while the outside is burning hot. I have to keep mixing my food every 30 seconds for equal heat distribution.
3. Menu is impossible to use without the manual. I feel like I have to memorise codes to get it to work. If you had a screen that tells me what options I have, that would be amazing.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Ken N
Ken NWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very poor design

The top to bottom opening door causes difficulty when removing hot items from the oven. The menu is difficult to use. The oven makes cracking noises when heating-up and the turntable rattles around in the oven when in operation. The local representative has reduced the cracking but not the rattly turntable. We are very disappointed with this oven and expected better from LG.. and we did read the manual.

austex
austexAU

I tell everyone how GREAT this is!!!

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Paul Green
Paul GreenSydney

All in one but does not replace them all for everything

Date PurchasedSept 2017