LG NeoChef MS2596

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now

RootingKing

RootingKingOakden

Makes a horrible noise and struggles to heat

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Toby P McKerihan88

Toby P McKerihan88PORT HUON

Really good machine

I have had this microwave oven for a few months and it is really good. Cooks well, reheats well and quickly and does everything you would want from a microwave oven. Very simple and easy to use, the display is easy to read and everything is easy to wipe clean. My favourite thing about this microwave is the happy little tune it plays when it's finished the job....always makes me smile for some reason . I can't think of anything I don't like about the LG, it's well built, solid, spacious, doors are good, the lighting perhaps could be better but that is only a minor concern. All in all I would happily recommend this oven... it functions well and it is very good looking, good combination.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Owen

OwenBARDEN RIDGE

LOVE IT!

I really like this microwave. It cooks fast and even, has been trouble free and the extra settings for not burning popcorn, softening ice cream and butter and express defrost are great.My Wife and I are very happy with this product. Lots of room on the inside to cook most anything you might need to.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Connor A Mowle

Connor A MowleKARAKIN

Well worth trying.

This is a powerful and versatile microwave. It gives up some size compared with some giant models, but it's as powerful as a microwave as I've ever used. That power may be responsible for the rather loud sound (it's the first consumer microwave I've used in ages not mounted over a range which may account for some of that perceived loudness). Regardless, this is a very loud microwave

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Zoe	Hudson

Zoe HudsonHighland Valley

Quiet and powerful microwave

This microwave is perfect! It isn't too loud and cooks the microwaveable food to perfection. My wife and i especially like the sleek exterior which fits our modern kitchen well. The inside disk rotates well and all sides of the food being prepared get cooked evenly. I have also used it to defrost frozen food as well and it did a good job. It seems to be an electricity saver as well compared to our old microwave which guzzled it up. Highly recommended!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Alyssa Lorimer

Alyssa LorimerFairy Hill

Excellent microwave

I love this microwave. We only ever use the +30 second functionality on microwaves and I love how there are only 3 buttons on the face of the microwave making it really easy to clean (all other normal functions are included when you open the door). Also, the LED light illuminating the interior is so bright you can actually see what's going on when the microwave is in use.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
James

JamesKaroonda

So much more than a microwave

When taking this mircrowsve out of the box we found out it dose a lot more than microwaving and can cook, steam and do all kinds of cool things. It's made life very easy and has saved us a load on gas bills by only using this to assist in cooking most meals like cooking meats, fish and chips

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Elise

EliseMaroochydore

Nice microwave

Bought microwave to replace an old LG microwave, so far very happy. Lots of functions, quite and doesn’t beep like an alarm clock. Lots of space inside so great for microwave baby steriliser. Also easy to clean and looks sexy. My one issue is that some of the reheating functions are a little complex to use.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Redline

RedlineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is one of the best Microwave I have used

I picked up on these bad boys are good guys it was on special and one of my close friend had one I couldn’t say no it looks sleek runs smooth easy to use no problems so far with all the fancy settings you can basically heat defrost anything you would like.

DJ

DJ

The best microwave I have owned

Brought this microwave on special. Read all the reviews first and I am not disappointed. Very easy to use, bright LED inside, makes a nice tune once the timer has finished. It is nice and quiet. Most of all it looks great and heats the food evenly. I highly recommend you will love it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Frank

FrankLangwarrin

best

we purchased our microwave from the Good Guy's it is a brilliant machine to cook in and the stainless steel comes up better than that of our LG refridgerater . it is easy to use and blends in with rest of our kitchen we could not do without this appliance

Emma

Emma

Haven't had a single fault with it and matches the rest of my kitchen!

I love my LG microwaves. I've had 3 over the years and only replaced them due to upsizing and moving! I have never had a single issue yet and always seem to be able to find a good variety in colour to match my kitchen at the time. I find it easy to use

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Dea

DeaIllawarra, NSW

Awesome.

Best $$$ I have spent this year on a product !! This microwave really knows what it’s doing and is very simple to use! I highly recommend this product and go the extra mile to spend the extra amount of money for it! Defs a five star rating from me

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Pacific7

Pacific7Melbourne

Absolutely Love This

We bought this mainly on looks because it exactly suits the style we have in our new kitchen and we knew being LG it would work fine. Well I can conform that too! It is a lovely easy to use machine apart from looking great on the bench. I didn't need to read the manual because the menus make perfect sense of their own and the results are excellent. I am completely happy with this machine!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
vrxbeachboy

vrxbeachboy

Poor Microwave

I purchased this from an online store and was not happy it heats up food slower and slower each consective item that you place into it I contacted LG customer service and they said I need to call them and bring the appliance into a service centre as they did not understand my problem.
Best advice go with the most powerful microwaves as they heat up the fastest and do not seem to get tired when heating up 3 plates of food like this one. LG warranty service is very poor for this product.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Josh C

Josh C

Superb!

Was trying to pick 2 top of range microwaves ($300+) - LG vs Panasonic, to replace a 10 year old one. Glad I picked the former. The technology and ease of use is way better! Some features that I like - LED, 30-sec start button, dial, inverter cooking. Heating was even and All came up perfect!

Manjidi

ManjidiManjimup

Perfect

We bought the neo chef to replace one in our caravan, that had stopped working. Finding one to fit in the cutout of our cupboard was a challenge as we didn’t want anything too small. But the size and functionality of the neo chef suited perfectly, fitted it into the cupboard within the hour and it is perfect

Joe D.

Joe D.Sydney

Nice product

it has easy Touch Controls & Tempered Glass Door and Anti-bacterial coating for interior. Most importantly it has more even heating of food which solves a big issue for me. Price wise it's an average price with great outcome. 8/10 would recommend it. Really like the sleek minimalist design though.

John

JohnBrisbane

Good microwave

Although slightly pricy, this microwave looks great aesthetically. My only regret is that I should have bought the larger one, as I bought it online I did not have a good feel of what size and volume a 25L microwave would be. No fault of the company though, it works well and looks great. I would recommend getting it, but the larger model.

Celeste

CelesteSydney

Innovative DEsign and Modern Look

Power is great and its a good size too so can fit larger bowls. The settings are really clear and it makes this very cute song sound when its finished, much better than an annoying beep! Doesn't seem to be loud - we haven't noticed it. The black colour is lovely and the panel/overall appliance looks very sleek.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018