LG NeoChef MS2596

Read now

Lisa R

Lisa RDandenong north

Great little microwave!

We recently got a new microwave as we moved house and this microwave is great! Makes a cute sound when it finishes and its super powerful you dont have to put food in for long as it heats it up very quick! Nice and compact too. Only negative is it wont fit a square plate as the microwave is too small.

pinqpixie

pinqpixieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect microwave

I managed to fit in my cabinet which is a requirement for us. It has a cool beep when it finishes. The look is stylish and it suits my kitchen really well. It's super easy to use and it's hot enough. I make rice in it and heat food up so just the basics but it's good enough for me. It's not very loud but it takes some time to cool off after it finishes.

Stinky1

Stinky1Sunshine Coast

Perfect

Great microwave we ever bought with all great systems and controls very easy to use and operate and have a cute classic tones and digital buttons and air cooler. Gorgeous stainless finish and a neat minimalist look. Very well priced and value for money overall is wonderful! Very happy with my purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great product! recommended

We bought this microwave 4 moths ago, it has always been very reliable. The microwave is very quite and sturdy, it has easy to use features that present well. It looks nice and I believe is one of the nicer looking microwaves around, sleek with most buttons hidden. Highly recommend this micorwave.

Verena

VerenaBoonah

A good microwave

I selected this microwave for its one touch start and simple front, I didn't know it has a loud and persistent finished tone, that does not let up until you open the door! Function wise it works well, is simple to use and quite powerful, elderly people have trouble with the touch screen, no problem for us so far :)

SimoneB

SimoneBMelbourne

I love this little gem

I wanted just a simple microwave, nothing fancy, no bells & whistles so after a brief look around I settled on this model & I couldn't be happier. Super quiet, super fast & oh so easy to use. This baby has alot more oomph than my last one, I love cooking in it.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Mohamed Amin  ZUJAM

Mohamed Amin ZUJAMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

LG neo chef.

Very impressed with the performance of the microwave so far. I had chosen this model as it was going along with my kitchenette décor. Settings are very easy to understand and operate. it does the job without making any loud noise and it heats up the food pretty quickly and easy for cleaning for spills. highly recommended.

Juliette

JulietteOrmond

Top microwave

My new LG microwave works just as I expected, it heats up quickly and evenly and it runs very quietly when heating. I love the stainless steel look and it blends in beautifully with my other stainless steel appliances. The menu options are easy to read and the controls are well titled and appointed.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Perfect

25L good looking Microwave, fast heat up and even tray, settings easy to understand,There are many dishes I can make using the LG NeoChef, not much of a noice, get the job done, good buy. led light is excellent,I would recommend the LG NeoChef™ Smart Inverter Microwave Oven to others.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

happyrabbit

happyrabbit

Great Microwave - efficient

Replaced my 10 years old microwave with this little gem. Stylish looking. Have it for over 6 weeks, basic stuff, just warming food. Easy to use. Still learning on how to use all the functions... The finish "ding" is very soft that though musical, no way able to have it if I was out of the kitchen. Reasonable value for money. Hope it last.

Date PurchasedJun 2007

Crap

Worst microwave I have ever owned. Sick of whinging to my wife about our old Panasonic being so much better, and her saying, just go and get another one. This weekend I will. Does not cook or heat food up quickly or evenly. It has taken 20 minutes tonight to cook sweet potato to mash up for dinner. Complete and utter waste of money. Never again!!

Eli

EliSydney

Not Satified with the cooking result

I am not satisfied with the cooking result, Using the provided time table and volumes etc. does not end up a well cooked or well heated foods. Most of the time , I have to re-start it with a new schedule to get the wanted result. In term of loudness is medium

Melb-rtz

Melb-rtzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Does what it is meant to

Replaced our old 1100W microwave with this LG NeoChef , over all good does the job pretty well. To reset clock during summer / winter change need to turn it off and on again and set clock which is something I had to figure out on my own. Sometimes after little use during summer it will want to cool itself and will start a fan that runs for about a minute till it cools down. That unwanted fan can be annoying at time.

Good product over all

Eileen

EileenMelbourne

Love it! Sleek design.

Use this for reheating food, so easy to use with even distribution of heat, no more random hot and cold spots!
Also easy to wipe clean on the inside with just 1 wet wipe.
Simple to use with the glass door touchscreen panel. Noise level if relatively low.
With the stainless steel finish, the unit seems sturdy and very well-built.

Sylvia

SylviaMelbourne

Love the modern, stylish appearance!

I'm attracted by the sleek minimalist design at the first sight, the design is so simple but stylish and modern, and it's so convenient that you can simple control the microwave on its door. It feels like you are using the touch-screen phones. The tempered glass door can be easily touch controlled and you can adjust the cooking period anytime to satisfy most general cooking aims. When you open the door, there are more different comprehensive cooking models to choose. It doesn't create much noise at all and the music is nice when it finishes working. The interior coating is anti-bacterial and super easy to clean, the 25L volume is big enough for every daily uses.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Ken

KenPerth, WA

Nice features and easy to use

This microwave is easy to use. The outlook is cool with black color. Very quite system. It is well built and sturdy. definitely recommended if you need a microwave which is easy, low cost and convinient. Overall Rating: quality - 4.5, Price - 4, Feature - 4.5, Design - 4.5

InfrequentShopper

InfrequentShopperPerth

Touch buttons needs to be more visible

The microwave is sleek and stylish. Warms up food nicely, cool downs and dehumidifies after use which is a plus. The only thing that's a bit hard to use is the timer and start and stop button. They are very hard to see on the microwave in the dark as they are not physical button but a touch button (sensor) on the door.

oceanspark

oceansparkPORT BOTANY

Start button sometimes is hard to press

This microwave is stylish and does its job properly. It will take a little bit long to heat up food than my previous Sharp microwave especially frozen food. The only issue is the start button if you don't press it in a right position or hardly it won't start and you just need to keep pressing it many times.

Rex

RexAU

Good Microwave

The microwave is stylish in our kitchen. The microwave heats milk and popcorn well. The buttons are very intuitive to use. It is very easy to clean, especially the front panel being one flat surface. It also make a pleasant tone when your food has finished cooking. Very suitable microwave if you just need it for basic reheating. Not too loud when cooking too.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Great microwave, but needs constant cleaning

The cooking features of this microwave is perfect for our purposes. The settings are easy to understand and use and the microwave make a pleasant chime when food is done. The build quality is very good. The only issue we have at the moment is the fact that we have to constantly wipe down the front to keep it looking clean as we have it located near our stove which is prone to oil splashes. This was not as bad on our old microwave that didn't have a shiny black finish.