LG NeoChef MS4296

Microwaves Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of microwave would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.1

Willow

Willow

Absolutely love this microwave

Been using this microwave for 15 months now, and I wouldn't be without it. I especially love the sensor feature. It works brilliantly for fresh veggies, and cooks rice perfectly.

chris rayeroux

chris rayerouxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be more beautiful

A microwave is a microwave. It performs all the task that it is supposed to, but it looks absolutely beautiful. All ugly buttons hidden, very sleek as there is only one door that goes from edge to edge (L to R). All features behind the door are the ones rarely used, so its a great place for it to be. All the everyday used buttons are easily accessed in the front.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Review collected in partnership with LG

kalsaint

kalsaintPerth, WA

Easy to use, program times seem wayward

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Tanya

Tanya

Won't heat after 12 months I want my Panasonic back

This microwave stopped heating after 12 months. To explain my issue via chat was a nightmare. The LG service centers are inconvenient to get to and only open Monday to Friday. Not really great if you work. Lets hope I don't wait too long for my microwave to be repaired. I hope it lasts longer than 12 months this time! Give me my Panasonic back any day!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Kirsten

KirstenMelbourne

Stopped working after 3 months

I gave this Microwave 3 start based i in fact it is a great MW when it works quite, quick and efficient

Bought 10th Oct 2018, however last night while reheating some rice, I heard a loud snap or crack come from it and then a really bad smell* that was all she wrote :( no longer heats anything

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jen50

Jen50SYDNEY

Beautiful microwave

The LG NeoChef microwave is simple, streamlined and beautiful. The door is soft closing, recessed and there is an easy to use swipe timer. The detailed cooking options are on the inside giving it a clean appearance on the outside. The white LED light gives it a nice illumination as well.

Mua F

Mua F

Microwave delighy

Where do I start with this piece of work. Amazing! Really cool and easy for me to heat up my food! Although, not sure about the other button when you open it up it’s actually a touch microwave when you close it and just a quick min to heat up you food. Doesn’t make too much noise as well!

MalcolmB

MalcolmBQueanbeyan

Installation issue

thubleau2

thubleau2Hunter Region, NSW

Nice Looker but let down by Programs.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Sunnyboy

SunnyboySydney, NSW

Simple, elegant, reliable

The product looks beautiful, functions are easy to use, food is cooked evenly every time. Interior is easy to clean, the 42L model is the perfect size where as the 23L is a little small in my opinion. This microwave does its job well, purchased from Good Guys, would have loved this in stainless steel black but was not available at the time.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Geoff

GeoffIpswich

Great!

It’s been a pretty good microwave. Heats and defrosts as it should. The inner plate is a bit wobbly and the start button can be a bit touchy sometimes - you have to really make sure you finger is over it properly. But it’s a stylish design and in terms of its heating I have been impressed.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Leo

LeoHORNET BANK

Decent microwave for the size

Bought this around 8 months ago. We decided to get one without a turn table and boy did it make our lives easier. The cleaning process of this microwave is so easy, we just wipe the sides and flatbed.
This microwaves is also very strong and can heat up food very quickly. There is a cooling mode which automatically switches on when the microwave gets to hot after using it. However the noise is a bit loud.
The exterior design is sleek and minimalist. Buttons are easy to press and instructions are quite clear.
Overall very satisfied with this purchase!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
sheena1747

sheena1747AU

Love it

Best microwave I have ever bought so easy to use I used a sensor cooking to cook potatoes and when it stopped they were perfect I love the little tune it plays when it is finished. very good price I can highly recommend this microwave easy to clean looks great too

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very Pleased

Purchased an LG brand microwave as the other LG brand items in my home, work well.
My 15 year old Sharp microwave (sadly no longer with us) was an 800wt so I am still getting use to this new LG 1200wt oven. Things cook far quicker than the old one but finding it fairly easy to use.

Mason

MasonGrantham

Excellent quality - heats things FAST

Excellent quality - heats things FAST! Sometimes we have to reduce microwave time shorter than heating instructions because this microwave is so powerful. Also looks really nice and is easy to use. The one odd thing (could be viewed as good or bad) is that the time display does not stay on. After a period of time the display turns off and you have to hit a button to get it to turn on. This is only a downside for us because it's the only clock in the kitchen, but it's not a big deal and doesn't take away from the quality for us.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Diane

DianeHunter Region, NSW

A Stylish Microwave

We recently purchased this LG microwave in Black. It’s sleek and stylish front is black glass and looks great in our kitchen. Easy to use with the quick timer on the touch pad on the front. When you open the door there is another touch pad for a lot more options. Would recommend this product.1200w power.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Loz

LozSouth Australia

Great microwave!

I’ve owned three microwaves and this is by far the best one I’ve ever owned. I love the sleek look; with no buttons but more of a touch pad. I also love how the main controls are in inside the unit door. Internally the microwave is super easy to clean; it appears to be a non stick, you just wipe it down. The microwave heats food evenly and quickly. The defrost function defrosts meat just right; with no dry cooked edges. Overall a great unit!

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tyson

TysonNerrena

Great microwave

I had been searching for a good microwave for quite some time. I was surprised at how cheap some of the ones on the market look and wanted something sleek that would blend in with my new kitchen. This was the perfect choice!

I really don't have anything negative to say about this microwave. I'd highly recommend it!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Kyna

Kyna

PERFECT

Very minimalistic, yet functions smoothly and perfectly. Easy to use ! Someone who is looking for a fast and a microwave that does the job, definitely look into this NEOCHEF! 9/10. Needs some improvement, but nothing is perfect ... It warms and cooks everything to perfection and opens and closes very easily

Date PurchasedJan 2017
James Fricker

James FrickerRisdon Park

Awesome Product

The food is heated efficiently and quickly with a nice even heat throughout the meal the texter is great and when I need a quick feed on the run it’s great and efficient and makes life easy sometimes especially when I’m busy so buy one and enjoy the benefits for sure

Date PurchasedJan 2017