LG Q6

MPN: KHLGQ632BLK

Markus

MarkusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ok for $200 Australian

Purchased LGQ6 around 4 months ago , battery life fairly poor at 1 day when regular use , easy to use with alots of functions comparable to iphone , some issues with compatibility but for $200 great for the money

Purchased in April 2019 at Kogan.com for $200.00.

Rodney

RodneyMelbourne

Serviceable phone with utterly rubbish battery life.

Battery won't last a day of zero use. Does the job if you don't mind keeping it turned off when you are not using it. Shame, because otherwise it's an OK phone.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

redly

redlyCentral Queensland, QLD

best all round mobile phone

who needs an apple iphone when you have the LG Q6 thats all you need for Picture quality Call quality Sound quality Battery life and size..the LGQ6 is simple and easy to use.

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $250.00.

Tony

TonySydney

Good value for the price

Bought this for $219 at Officeworks a couple weeks ago. Performance is inferior to flagships (S8 or Iphone 8) but can't complain for its price, I put a 64gig sd card in there and it works great. It looks like a google pixel 3 actually, people won't know your this phone is 1/3-1/4 of a flagship.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Ken61Sydney

OK for the price

Date PurchasedJul 2018

AdrianAdelaide

Happy owner. Good value but no iPhone

I bought this with modest expectations and its exceeded them so far. Camera is fine although not on a par with an iPhone, a bit blurry at times. Struggled to find a case as most stores dont have LG, but got one online. Apps working fine. Battery life also acceptable. I'd say its good value at $250 and below.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Seth

SethQLD, 4870

A great budget option if you can get it at a good price!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

DenZass

DenZassTasmania, 7248

LOVE IT..

LG-Q6. the fact that this is a cheaper, affordable mobile phone makes it better because it basically has everything you need plus a lot more. I use to have the LG Zero which was a limited promo release for Austria only few years back. Very pricey but a great phone. However, the Q6, is very similar and because this is a newer model, it has more to offer. I'm very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great, compact and affordable.

Good little phone, only usual app crashes associated with android.
Sleek and customizable design with a good battery life.

Issues I have with this phone is the speaker during calls is a little awkward, (on the back of the phone, so in public if you can hear the caller so can whoever is near you) and the camera quality (specifically the motion blur) is disappointing for a phone with such high resolution. So if you're not interested in taking too many photos its fine.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sapna Abhishekika

Sapna AbhishekikaQueensland, Australia

Compact n trendy

Got everything that you look for in a smart phone but for a great price.love the camera quality.its super fast and got eveything those expensive phones has.its very compact which I love as I hate bulky phones.definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a smart phone.battery also last longer than my nokiai used previously.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Dude

DudeBrisbane

Excellent product with easy to use simple menu

Prior to purchasing the LG Q6 mobile phone I had an LG P875 for about 3 years. I went for a new LG as I knew the LG menu and I did not have any problems with my previous LG.

The new LP I purchased from JB HI FI a couple of months ago and since that time I can only say it is just an excellent phone at a reasonable price and does all I need it to do. I find it quick - the phone speaker excellent and their is nothing wrong with the camera.

Overall an excellent product at a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Shilo

Shiloasked

does this get a good inside reception in regional queensland

Philasked

How is the GPS? Does it lock on to location quickly? Does it run Google maps well?

Adrian

it's a bit slower to lock on than the iPhone i used to have. Still acceptable for me but if you are sensitive to this maybe worth testing one. I did have one experience driving where the map directions kept losing position and sending me on a bit of a goose chase, but that was in the hills/countryside so I'm not sure if it was the phone's gps or maybe the mobile reception.

Ken61

I find the GPS locator OK. I have limited experience with Iphone and none for several years. I use Google maps a lot and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable lag.

Great. Thanks all.

Nigel

Nigelasked

Can this phone accommodate 2 SIMs and an SD card at same time?

Ken61

Yes it can. I only use 1 sim but I have an SD card in.

Agreed, same as Ken61

E songs e.
E songs e.

Are both can use 4G sim ?

Get an answer from our members and LG representatives