MPN: KHLGQ632BLK

Good value for the price

Bought this for $219 at Officeworks a couple weeks ago. Performance is inferior to flagships (S8 or Iphone 8) but can't complain for its price, I put a 64gig sd card in there and it works great. It looks like a google pixel 3 actually, people won't know your this phone is 1/3-1/4 of a flagship.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

OK for the price

I purchased this phone 5 months ago.
I'm pretty satisfied with it overall. The menus are easy to understand. I like the camera front and back.
It is a good basic phone without all the bells and whistles that does most of the things my old phone did. Battery life is good. Internal and additional memory capability is also good.
A couple of glaring omissions drop the rating down.
There is no indication on the phone when the phone is asleep for any messages or missed phone calls.
I was surprised that there is no NFC capability. I used that a bit on my old phone for banking. It means I need to carry extra cards. No real big deal, but in this day and age it needs to be available.
It is also a bit slippery. though once I bought a clear bumper for it on Ebay it's much better.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Happy owner. Good value but no iPhone

I bought this with modest expectations and its exceeded them so far. Camera is fine although not on a par with an iPhone, a bit blurry at times. Struggled to find a case as most stores dont have LG, but got one online. Apps working fine. Battery life also acceptable. I'd say its good value at $250 and below.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

A great budget option if you can get it at a good price!

I managed to buy this phone for $208 from Officeworks (price beat from JB Hi Fi's $219 price), and for that price it's a good phone, with a decent camera (under good lighting conditions), good performance (with 3GB RAM), support for two SIM cards and a micro-SD card. It has a bright, good quality display with very thin bezels, making the phone look more premium than it actually is. It's a good offering for the price and has everything you would need in a phone, provided you don't expect it to play the most intensive games. If you decide to get this phone, you would be giving up features like dual rear cameras and a fingerprint scanner (though the phone does have facial recognition). I also (personally) find LG's UI a little ugly, though this can be fixed by downloading a different launcher. One other thing I don't like is that the phone's back is made of cheap-feeling and easily-scratched plastic. It's probably wise to invest in a case for this phone. I can't really say that these negatives are particularly bad, though, because at $208 you get what you pay for. As long as you don't spend LG's asking price of $399 for this phone (at that price there are much better alternatives), this phone is a great option for the budget-conscious consumer.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

LOVE IT..

LG-Q6. the fact that this is a cheaper, affordable mobile phone makes it better because it basically has everything you need plus a lot more. I use to have the LG Zero which was a limited promo release for Austria only few years back. Very pricey but a great phone. However, the Q6, is very similar and because this is a newer model, it has more to offer. I'm very happy with it.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great, compact and affordable.

Good little phone, only usual app crashes associated with android.
Sleek and customizable design with a good battery life.

Issues I have with this phone is the speaker during calls is a little awkward, (on the back of the phone, so in public if you can hear the caller so can whoever is near you) and the camera quality (specifically the motion blur) is disappointing for a phone with such high resolution. So if you're not interested in taking too many photos its fine.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Compact n trendy

Got everything that you look for in a smart phone but for a great price.love the camera quality.its super fast and got eveything those expensive phones has.its very compact which I love as I hate bulky phones.definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a smart phone.battery also last longer than my nokiai used previously.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Excellent product with easy to use simple menu

Prior to purchasing the LG Q6 mobile phone I had an LG P875 for about 3 years. I went for a new LG as I knew the LG menu and I did not have any problems with my previous LG.

The new LP I purchased from JB HI FI a couple of months ago and since that time I can only say it is just an excellent phone at a reasonable price and does all I need it to do. I find it quick - the phone speaker excellent and their is nothing wrong with the camera.

Overall an excellent product at a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

does this get a good inside reception in regional queensland

How is the GPS? Does it lock on to location quickly? Does it run Google maps well?
it's a bit slower to lock on than the iPhone i used to have. Still acceptable for me but if you are sensitive to this maybe worth testing one. I did have one experience driving where the map directions kept losing position and sending me on a bit of a goose chase, but that was in the hills/countryside so I'm not sure if it was the phone's gps or maybe the mobile reception.I find the GPS locator OK. I have limited experience with Iphone and none for several years. I use Google maps a lot and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable lag.Great. Thanks all.

Can this phone accommodate 2 SIMs and an SD card at same time?
Yes it can. I only use 1 sim but I have an SD card in.Agreed, same as Ken61Are both can use 4G sim ?

CategoryMobile Phones
Screen Size 5.5"
Screen Resolution2160 x 1080 pixels
Display TechnologyIPS LCD
Camera
Max Video Resolution 1080p (Full HD)
Front Camera(s)5MP